Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Lab comparison

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

Lab comparison

The blood work that was completed in April was running 600 mgs of Venum test cyp that was obtained through a domestic lab not affiliated with our forum. However, I’ve shared this lab and site with a few of you. I’ve had good luck with them historically, but will say that the last batch of test seems to have been under dosed

The labs that were collected on 7/16/22 come from a good friend to this board. If you know me, then you know who it is. I had been skeptical on the last few batches and wanted to run labs on his test (he’s been good to us also wanted to check to see how my bloodwork responded). A few of us have PM’d about him and I thought I post the results. Now granted this was on 700 mgs a week (I’m wanting to cruise soon but have been running higher test for a while now and feeling good).
    At 700 mgs a week, it took my score over 3000, so the lab couldn’t score it and I added bioavailable test and free test but they didn’t score either…assuming the values were just too high? I take it as a good sign because the Venum labs from April scored just over 3000 but at 700 of our boys test went well over 3000. Should it be higher? Did quest short change me in their lab review?

Any thoughts on my SHBG from July? I’ve stopped proviron , but should I resume it? Estrogen is perfect for me. Mid 50-70’s and I do just fine…

Really wanted to do these labs for all of us and do it in good faith for a big supporter of ours. I should say I’m always a skeptic and for the guys that know which lab I’m referring to, keep it in the family and let’s leave his name out of it. PM me if you have specifics (I’m starting to ramble, lol)

Any thoughts to share would be great…

Best

S&D

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D8FAF20A-675A-4D7C-B0E8-EF7F8871C007.jpeg 
Views:	53 
Size:	361.4 KB 
ID:	181948

Name:	166380CF-1DDD-401A-AE76-D4CB45F568CF.jpeg 
Views:	47 
Size:	337.9 KB 
ID:	181949

Name:	B51BCE26-3E3F-499B-A8A7-C3340D203CA1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	183.5 KB 
ID:	181950

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Both total T values look good to me. Looks like one was capped @ 3000 and the other provided an exact value.

My SHBG has always run @ the bottom of the range naturally, but I won't be surprised if it increases as I get older.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Both total T values look good to me. Looks like one was capped @ 3000 and the other provided an exact value.

My SHBG has always run @ the bottom of the range naturally, but I won't be surprised if it increases as I get older.

Which is weird to me since it was the same lab…

I think it’s a good endorsement for you know who and I know personally has addressed some of my skepticism. It’s not an exact, but they get the benefit of the doubt.

Low SHBG is a good thing! I usually need the proviron to drop within range…was hoping I could see my free test quantified. I may can Jason/Quest and ask to run it again to give me exact numbers (if they can) strange they could in April

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Which is weird to me since it was the same lab…

I think it’s a good endorsement for you know who and I know personally has addressed some of my skepticism. It’s not an exact, but they get the benefit of the doubt.

Low SHBG is a good thing! I usually need the proviron to drop within range…was hoping I could see my free test quantified. I may can Jason/Quest and ask to run it again to give me exact numbers (if they can) strange they could in April
    I would. I shot you a PM about a similar experience I had.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Damn S&D. How often were you pinning?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Damn S&D. How often were you pinning?
    Mostly twice

But did do about 6 weeks of three X a week (breaking up the volume with mast and low dose Tren for 8 then Deca (200 mgs a week)

Thread Information