nj123 is offline Member

test enan for first cycle

would 300mg/week for 10 weeks of test enan be ok for a first cycle?? I want to run 300mg because im terrified of gyno, and dont have the money for any anti-e's except nolva. Also i dont want any major weight gain so im thinkin 300 would be fine. any comments?

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    would 300mg/week for 10 weeks of test enan be ok for a first cycle?? I want to run 300mg because im terrified of gyno, and dont have the money for any anti-e's except nolva. Also i dont want any major weight gain so im thinkin 300 would be fine. any comments?

Test Enan is a good choice for a first cycle, but I would look to be doing 500 mg a week. And you shouldn't do a Test cycle without Clomid or similar, the Test WILL shut you down, and PCT is essential.

You could also think about a kick start with Dbol for the first 4 weeks.

IMO you need to re-think and wait until you can afford to put together a better cycle.

TANK

nj123 is offline Member
    my bad, i forgot to add that im gonna get nolva and clomid

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, the good news is your going to have some Clomid and Nolva, because even 300mg can shut you down. Since your only going to do TEST, I would do between 400-500mg for your first cycle. I started my first cycle with only 250mg of Test Enan, and after 8 weeks, I bumped it up to 400mg. I also was doing some EQ.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Test E for a first cycle is fine bro. But do like the others suggested and save a little more. You will be much happier with 500mg/week. Also, I would save for some armidex and liquidex and run it all 10 weeks. It will be worth it. rember if its worth doing it's worth doing right!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nj123
    Also i dont want any major weight gain so im thinkin 300 would be fine.
    if u dont want major weight gain then test is not a good choice. try winny or primo brother. or even deca only, although most people on AR will kill me for telling u to do this becuz deca only will shut u down like none other, still u wont put on as much weight. 300 mg is enough to cause a large weight gain in alot of guys. im talking 15 - 20 lbs. an since its enth, u get water retention, and people will notice. so anti-es could be used !

o bro, 300 mg is enough to cause u gyno, i have seen some bros get gyno on 200 mg of test cyp/ew, so i reccomend getting nolva AND some liquidex.

otherwise a test only cycle is a great beggining cycle !

good luck !

nj123 is offline Member
    hye gundam what do you think of a winny/eq cycle?

Thread Information