Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Running Test-E 500mg + Anavar Kickstart

Mula is offline Junior Member

Running Test-E 500mg + Anavar Kickstart

Hi guys,

I recently started my blast of 500mg of test-e per week. I do it in 3 shots per week in order to have more stable blood levels. So I take 165mg of test-e on monday, wednesday, friday.

I've been taking Anavar as well, kickstarted with test-e, I split my dose in 2 (AM/PM). I'm 4 weeks in now and honestly i feel lazy and lethargic. Not sure if it's from test/e2 or anavar/caffeine.

Frankly, I don't feel much from Anavar. I find it very weak compared to RAD-140. The pumps and strength i got from RAD-140 were FAR better. I don't get any amazing pumps from Anavar at all.

I thought first my Anavar was bunk, I slowly increased my dosage up to 80mg in the 2nd week. I noticed a very slight increase in strength and vascularity but that's about it. After 4 weeks now still nothing more.

I got my Anavar from ashop (balkan) so i don't think the Anavar is bunk. Many people are raving about Anavar so i thought i'd give it a shot. I react very well to RAD-140 (10mg/day)... Maybe i'm more a Tbol/Dbol /Drol guy?

Anyway I currently feel like shit. I sleep 10-12 hrs per day and wake up like fucking trash still tired and lazy. Maybe i have to cut down the anavar/caffeine? I take only 200mg of caffeine per day in pre-workout form not coffee...

I'm honestly really dissapointed from Anavar it's really a total waste of money for the cost of it. With RAD-140 i was full of energy, clear headed, and my recovery was fucking amazing. And that was without a test base just RAD-140.
    Last edited by Mula; 07-03-2022 at 06:39 AM.

Fit4Florida is offline Junior Member
    If i slept 10-12 hrs I would wake up feeling like a zombie all day, do you usually sleep that long and feel good? I never had good pumps with Var either, muscles felt hard as granite after 3 weeks but on 450-500mgs of test C I didn’t feel anything significant. The Tbol jumpstart I ran felt way more noticeable. I don’t have experience with Balkan but I do know Anavar is very commonly faked/substituted/under dosed due to it being expensive. Pretty sure most guys use Anavar as a finishing compound but not positive.
    Last edited by Fit4Florida; 07-03-2022 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Misspelling

I usually wake up after 6-8 hrs but feel too tired to get out of bed. I've always been a long sleeper. I was always under the impression that steroids could relieve that and help you get out of bed feeling refreshed. Balkan seems to be a very reputable brand so i doubt it's fake. You can use anavar whenever you want and can run it as long as 12 weeks if you take a moderate dose (40mg) with fish oil. I was interested in Anavar because of the body recomposition (athletic look), healing properties, pumps, strength, and low side effects. I honestly think i just went a bit too high due to not feeling much out of it. And now i'm paying the consequences of feeling lethargic. Again i'm not 100% sure it's from the Anavar. Think i will go take bloods soon to check my liver, kidney, lipids, and e2 values.
    Last edited by Mula; 07-03-2022 at 07:18 AM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to swim against the likely coming stream and say that if you had good experience with Rad-140, switch in rad for var.

I never thought I would say that, BTW, but your body DOES seem to like Rad better. Individual response is definitely a thing.

The tiny bit of var that I have added to my trt causes a bit of insomnia and sleep issues, so maybe it just doesn't sit right with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I'm going to swim against the likely coming stream and say that if you had good experience with Rad-140, switch in rad for var.

I never thought I would say that, BTW, but your body DOES seem to like Rad better. Individual response is definitely a thing.

The tiny bit of var that I have added to my trt causes a bit of insomnia and sleep issues, so maybe it just doesn't sit right with you.
    I was thinking the same BUT i've invested all my money into this anavar . I think i will just taper off the dose and continue with 40mg per day. Many complain about having no hunger on Anavar. I have no issues so far, I actually feel more hungry.
    Last edited by Mula; 07-03-2022 at 02:09 PM. Reason: spelling

teedoff is online now Member
    I love var. But admittedly I did two cycles of only var. 75mg a day split up into two doses.

I was in trt gel at the time, but JUST trt doses to keep normal recommended test levels.

I will most likely try a blast of test and some var at some point in the future. I'm curious how that will work for me.

dinisoperator is offline New Member
    What do I need to consider if I want to take Anavar for the first time? It seems this steroid is one of the oldest and the most popular among professionals. I know a good place, where to get it, but I am not sure what the initial dosage should be because their opinions differ on this question. Some say the initial dose should be twice as big as the regular one because you need to get started well, and others insist I should take things steadily and not hurry too much. I tend to think it’s better to give it some time and not to shock my organism with this new substance.
    But that is your experience?

No posting of URLs.

Warning #2
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-24-2023 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Lack of respect for our rules.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinisoperator View Post
    What do I need to consider if I want to take Anavar for the first time? It seems this steroid is one of the oldest and the most popular among professionals.
    You probably should start by making your own thread and give a backstory of what your experience in lifting is. How your diet is, style of training you do. And then go in to what you're hoping to accomplish from doing a cycle. And I don't mean like "get bigger, faster stronger." I mean what you realistically think you can accomplish (with quantifiable metrics) in the duration of that cycle and how you're going to go about to accomplish it.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information