• 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: What to add to end of test mast cycle? Tren vs var

Bigbadwolf250 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

What to add to end of test mast cycle? Tren vs var

So currently on week 7 of test c 350mg and mast e 350mgs. Looking to add one more compound to finish of the cycle. Deciding between tren and var. Have them both on hand and not planning on picking up anything else so it's only between those two.

Low dose for both. 150 mgs tren maybe 100 only or 25 mgs var daily. Obviously main concern is health these days. I know tren has its sides but hoping low dose won't be as harsh. Everyone says var is mild but doing research it seems to kill your good cholesterol. Between the two which would be the safer option?

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    I think obv anavar is safer then tren ... as far as i have read ’ dont all roids more or less fuck up both the good and bad cholestrfol tho?

Tren has anabolic androgenic rating of 500 wich means its 5 times more potent then test. So 150 tren is same as 750 mg of test a week. Sedms abit wierd to finish off 350 mg test cycle with that imo?

I say take anavar if you must 25 mg a day seems good
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 07-20-2022 at 11:52 AM.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Var vs tren no comparison there. Tren much more toxic than var really no point in running tren at end of cycle those would be better paired together entire cycle imho.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Var vs tren no comparison there. Tren much more toxic than var really no point in running tren at end of cycle those would be better paired together entire cycle imho.

Thanks bro. Sounds good. Is var that bad on your good cholesterol? Looking for most heart healthy as well. If I lowers your good cholesterol thus making your arteries more likely to clog would that make var not heart safe?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Thanks bro. Sounds good. Is var that bad on your good cholesterol? Looking for most heart healthy as well. If I lowers your good cholesterol thus making your arteries more likely to clog would that make var not heart safe?
    Its not that bad no I wouldn’t worry with only a few weeks run time at 25mg that’s nothing
    SampsonandDelilah and JaneDoe like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Its not that bad no I wouldn’t worry with only a few weeks run time at 25mg that’s nothing
    Thanks bro. Last time I ran var got bad acid reflux. Once I stopped it I continued to have it for months.after a ct scan and an endoscopy they prescribed me Omeprazole. Made it stop and still continue taking it today. Think it'd be alright to give it another try. Heard tren is bad for acid reflux too

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    Why add anything?

Are you doing a show?
    JaneDoe likes this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks bro. Last time I ran var got bad acid reflux. Once I stopped it I continued to have it for months.after a ct scan and an endoscopy they prescribed me Omeprazole. Made it stop and still continue taking it today. Think it'd be alright to give it another try. Heard tren is bad for acid reflux too
    why on earth would u want to do that again?
    so if some guy on a forum tells u he thinks u will be ok then ur good with that?
    listen to ur body man, why do u have to add something, just finish the cycle and plan the next one better.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    so if some guy on a forum tells u he thinks u will be ok then ur good with that?
    listen to ur body man, why do u have to add something, just finish the cycle and plan the next one better.
    ^^^This. There is no need to run every substance known to man in the same cycle. Learning what was good for your body and what wasn't is part of this whole thing. There's always a next time.
    JaneDoe and Mooseman33 like this.

There is no "heart healthy" in the steroid world. Best you can do is mitigate the risks by taking precautions and limiting exposure. The thing with cholesterol problems is they're a long-term thing. Raising your bad cholesterol while lowering your good one isn't so bad if you're doing it for only a temporary interval. If you do it long-term, then you'll run in to problems.

But yeah figuring out which compounds are better/worse for the heart and which you should take on your cycle is part of your homework BEFORE you start.
    JaneDoe and Cuz like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Well wouldnt that be kinda pointless to run var again? I mean i get it, the try again thing but more than likely you will get the same effect but if it was that severe the little to no gains would not be worth it imho
    JaneDoe likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know Tren gives me heartburn, insomnia and is shit for my body…I somehow manage to make it back to the well though. Have to do a cost/benefit ratio analysis…
    Is the juice worth the squeeze, we can’t answer that for you. Have to be your own Guinea pig
    Cuz likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    That is true. My thought was I never took anything to help with the acid reflux no otc products or anything. So was thinking that was why it got so bad cause it was left untreated. Now on the Omeprazole I was hoping it would help combat that. Same thing with tren .

That is true. My thought was I never took anything to help with the acid reflux no otc products or anything. So was thinking that was why it got so bad cause it was left untreated. Now on the Omeprazole I was hoping it would help combat that. Same thing with tren.
    I take 40mg daily of Omeprazole (double the OTC dose). That gets me through the stomach issues of being middle aged. It doesn't counter anything steroid related. Not the extra heart-burn or nausea. I still will use/abuse the pink stuff and Zofran while blasting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I take 40mg daily of Omeprazole (double the OTC dose). That gets me through the stomach issues of being middle aged. It doesn't counter anything steroid related. Not the extra heart-burn or nausea. I still will use/abuse the pink stuff and Zofran while blasting.
    Sounds good man. Overall is tren better for stomach and acid reflux over var you think?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Some get good results, but anavar never did anything positive for me. Tren is on another level but comes with so much baggage not worth it unless competing. You said you are going into week 7 of test cypionate and masterone enanthate , those are honestly just starting to kick in; what is your end of cycle goal? How long is your cycle? You said you are concerned for your health, well...tren is out...probably winstrol too but could be a great last few week hardener.

Thread Information