• 1 Post By TheDreamer
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe
  • 3 Post By teedoff
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By 956Vette

Thread: Taking test at clinical levels

TheDreamer is offline Associate Member

Taking test at clinical levels

I wanted to make a separate thread about this.

I've heard people saying you can take smaller amounts of gear weekly for longer and without the need of getting into a cycle meaning no pct treatment will be necessary. It is supposedly the safest (or one of the safest) way to take steroids . How is it? I am in my late 30's. My libido has decayed tremendously in the last years and I feel like I need testosterone aside of my fitness goal. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.
    JaneDoe likes this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDreamer View Post
    I wanted to make a separate thread about this.

I've heard people saying you can take smaller amounts of gear weekly for longer and without the need of getting into a cycle meaning no pct treatment will be necessary. It is supposedly the safest (or one of the safest) way to take steroids. How is it? I am in my late 30's. My libido has decayed tremendously in the last years and I feel like I need testosterone aside of my fitness goal. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.
    You have the wrong view, the longer you live on steroids your receptors will be desensitized forever, i.e. blast and cruise only if you are sure you will never stop injecting exogenous testosterone ! If you inhibit your HPTA axis for a long time, you may have secondary hypogonadism, where you will no longer produce an adequate level of LH and Fsh and spermatozoon (you will not be able to have any more children)...You have to be aware that TRT is only for who needs it, from the moment you use it for performance, you're fucking up your hormone system

The choice is yours my friend, follow your free will, but know that low doses of testosterone also inhibit your natural Lh levels (that's PED if you don't need supraphysiological doses of testosterone! Know that TRT is pre-written by a doctor , If you use to build your physique on your own, take the risks and good luck be great.
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 07-23-2022 at 05:14 PM.
    TheDreamer likes this.

teedoff is offline Member
    Has your Dr confirmed your low test levels? I'd start there first. If he says you are low t and might benefit from trt, then so be it. But as mentioned. Once you start, you're pretty much tied to it for life.
    JaneDoe, 956Vette and TheDreamer like this.

TheDreamer is offline Associate Member
    Jesus, it seems like nothing is perfect. Even using tiny amounts of test is bad? Wow!!

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Jesus, it seems like nothing is perfect. Even using tiny amounts of test is bad? Wow!!
    Wait, how did you get to that?

If you aren't hip to the impact of exogenous test on the HPTA, you have to start from the beginning. Do not cycle. Do not do trt. Read until you understand the role of testosterone , estrogen, DHT, LH and FSH, where they come from, what they do, and how they can get out of whack.
    956Vette and JaneDoe like this.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    So many jump the gun and shoot first, asking questions later. Glad you are asking questions - it's not easy to navigate learning the nuance behind testosterone replacement strategies and what is implied by keywords such as steroids & gear. Best advice would be to provide your doctor with a lab work panel a synthetic hormone user would ask for to see where you're starting from (search discountedlabs dot com, for example). Good luck!
    JaneDoe likes this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Many things can effect libido besides testosterone . Start with a current medication list and blood work with your dr and go from there.

Thread Information