• 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Wanted to try a new compound – Dbol

Hoss34 is offline Junior Member

Wanted to try a new compound – Dbol

Ladies and Gents.

Looking to add a compound to my Test/Deca bulk stack other than Tren . I haven’t tried Dbol . From what I’ve read, it sounds like something I’d like to benefit from.

Question:

1) Any reason I should NOT get the oral form?
    2) Should I run it concurrent or consecutive with my Test/Deca
    3) How much should I run and how often?
    4) What sides should I be most prepared for?

16 weeks minimum ( pinned twice a week for the below weekly totals):
    Test 500mg = week
    Deca 400mg = week
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Dbol will be fun but wet, just be prepared to adjust on the fly.

I would probably kickstart with the dbol 50mg per day, 6 weeks, maybe. Divide that dose into 2x per day, maybe running one dose as pre workout. Timing might not matter, but it is worth a try.

Not sure how it will sit with the deca , but test and dbol is a bread and butter stack. You will gain on that alone.

As for sides, expect to blow up like a puffer fish. Estrogen will most definitely elevate, so maybe keep an eye on estrogenic sides. Probably ought to keep nolvadex on hand, depending on how you handle elevated estrogen.

Blog Entries
    Adding, you might taper up to that dose of dbol , but I don't think 50 is out of line. I just play it sage with new to me compounds. Something like 20mg per day the first week, 40 mg the second, then 50 if all goes well. Or just state with the 50 per day. I'm just saying there are options.
    Hoss34 likes this.

Appreciate the info.

I actually have an AI on hand, I just didn't mention it.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss34 View Post
    Appreciate the info.

I actually have an AI on hand, I just didn't mention it.
    It's good to have it on hand just in case, bit of you are going to run a wet cycle, I think it makes more sense to adjust wet compound dosage until you don't need ai, and can handle the estrogen with nolvadex .
    Hoss34 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    It's good to have it on hand just in case, bit of you are going to run a wet cycle, I think it makes more sense to adjust wet compound dosage until you don't need ai, and can handle the estrogen with nolvadex.
    I will typically run 1/4mg of Anastrozole the day after pinning. I haven't tried Nolvadex . Is it better for water retention and cholesterol?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss34 View Post
    I will typically run 1/4mg of Anastrozole the day after pinning. I haven't tried Nolvadex. Is it better for water retention and cholesterol?
    Nolvadex is a SERM, not an AI. Its big claim to fame is it's ability to prevent and reverse gyno by binding to receptors in the breast tissue. It does have some HPTA restart ability, so it has a place in PCT as well, but on cycle its purpose is preventing gyno. In general, I would prefer SERM over AI, though both have their use. Since novladex will allow you to run your estrogen higher with minimal fear of gyno, you will still get water retention, but again, that is to be expected in a wet cycle.
    Hoss34 likes this.

Good info. Gyno was the reason for me taking Anastrozole, but since Nolvadex actually prevents and treats it. Definitely going to take a hard look at getting some. I found a few articles supporting your statement.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Dbol is liver toxic. It'll bloat you up and your gains will be gone almost as fast as they came on. Besides, you can get some pretty bad nausea from them and that'll affect your ability to train and diet right.

If you want a good oral to go with your deca /test cycle, take proviron . It's pretty mild on your body and will give you some strength gains. Plus it'll help keep your dick working right on it.
    Hoss34 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Dbol is liver toxic. It'll bloat you up and your gains will be gone almost as fast as they came on. Besides, you can get some pretty bad nausea from them and that'll affect your ability to train and diet right.

If you want a good oral to go with your deca/test cycle, take proviron. It's pretty mild on your body and will give you some strength gains. Plus it'll help keep your dick working right on it.

I know Dbol is toxic, didn't know about the nausea. I've already made the purchase, but I'll keep the proviron in mind for next time. Much appreciated.

Mula is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Nolvadex is a SERM, not an AI. Its big claim to fame is it's ability to prevent and reverse gyno by binding to receptors in the breast tissue. It does have some HPTA restart ability, so it has a place in PCT as well, but on cycle its purpose is preventing gyno. In general, I would prefer SERM over AI, though both have their use. Since novladex will allow you to run your estrogen higher with minimal fear of gyno, you will still get water retention, but again, that is to be expected in a wet cycle.
    How do you feel from taking Nolvadex on cycle? I've read many reports of people feeling really bad from it (depression, etc). And if taken on cycle how much would you advice (5/10/20)?

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    Oral steroids are for competition only and only for the last 4 weeks.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranon View Post
    Oral steroids are for competition only and only for the last 4 weeks.
    If I'm blasting a 19nor, I take proviron for the entire blast.
    Iranon likes this.

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If I'm blasting a 19nor, I take proviron for the entire blast.
    Proviron is fine, I don't consider it an oral steroid even though technically I guess it is. In the past I always ran it with my test and deca cycles, probably should be running it now.

fossil is offline New Member
    Hoss,
    Please update once you have finished the dbol . I am very curious to see what you get. I ran 50mg for 7 weeks and got nothing. Well, I did get the nausea, pretty bad. I tried taking a zantac every morning and tums during the day, helped a little, which may have contributed to no weight or strength gains, as I had a hard time eating a lot. I don't know if we can mention brands, but mine was B****N and came in 20 tabs blister packs, 50mg/tab.
    Good luck.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Dbol is a great drug, but I would keep to 3-4 weeks unless dose is very low <20mg qd. It gave me the most estrogenic sides of anything else. Orals, of course, come with their own bag of problems. Some people find it very hard to eat on dbol and/or anadrol with some experiencing nausea and vomiting; which can be big problems with trying to add size [calories]. I did not have those issues, but anadrol was my favorite for strength.

Thread Information