• 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Will be missing my injections for 8 days

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member

Will be missing my injections for 8 days

The wife planned a last minute trip for a week. I will be flying domestic but I’m still scared to bring a vial on the plane. I could rip the label off? But still worried they might find it and test it. So I’ll just have to miss injections for a week.

Is this a bad thing? Does anyone recommend anything?

Ive been making UNREAL gains these past 7 weeks and I don’t want this cycle to be screwed up

Currently on test E 500mg weekly and hcg 500iu weekly
    Last edited by tinymuscles; 06-24-2022 at 09:15 PM.

Do you think maybe shipping a unmarked bottle of test to my destination would work?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You are overthinking it. Pack it in checked luggage and it has virtually zero chance of being a problem. TSA has much and I mean MUCH bigger fish to fry than someone with a single vial of test and some insulin syringes.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Honestly if it's just a week, you're better off giving yourself a double-dose shot before you leave.

But if you want to talk suspicious. Tell me what is more. Bringing a single vial of gear with its UGL label on it and a couple syringes? Or bringing a vial with the label ripped off? The later looks like you're concealing something.
    Cylon357 and XnavyHMCS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Honestly if it's just a week, you're better off giving yourself a double-dose shot before you leave.

But if you want to talk suspicious. Tell me what is more. Bringing a single vial of gear with its UGL label on it and a couple syringes? Or bringing a vial with the label ripped off? The later looks like you're concealing something.
    I checked my laws in canada here, and there is no punishment for possession of testosterone here, only punishment for selling/buying. So technically I think i’m fine to travel domestically with it
    Last edited by tinymuscles; 06-25-2022 at 04:41 PM.

Ol_Wolf is offline Junior Member
    If you had a script for TRT from a doctor you would be fine as well! I think you can even travel international to most destinations with that.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    pre load it and go. talking 8 days here. not to mention u are in a country where it is legal to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    pre load it and go. talking 8 days here. not to mention u are in a country where it is legal to have.
    Is it fine to pre load the syringes that far in advance - bacteria wise?

If that’s the case then that’s perfect, I can preload 2 syringes.

You will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    You will be fine
    This may be a dumb question but I like to cover everything.

Should I leave the 18g heads on the syringe, or put the 25g heads on. As per leaking, you’d think it would leak out of a 18g a lot easier. I’ll be flying so temperatures will fluctuate

Zero prescription for me lol. But in canada possesion of anabolic steriods is completely legal. You just can’t posses enough to be charged with selling or buying

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymuscles View Post
    Zero prescription for me lol. But in canada possesion of anabolic steriods is completely legal. You just can’t posses enough to be charged with selling or buying
    With that in mind, you are WAY over thinking this. Pack in carry on or checked luggage in the vial, it doesn't matter. No need to even ask the question if AAS in personal use amounts are legal there.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    On 6/6/22 you posted that you were more than 5 weeks in and we’re questioning if your gear was fake.
    On 6/11/22 you commented you weren’t making any progress on your second cycle and again had reservations your gear was fake.
    Today, you’re making “UNREAL” gains for 7 weeks.
    I’m confused.

Also went back and did some math and after your first cycle in 2021, you managed to put on 7 pounds (5’10” and 165#) originally you listed yourself at 5’9” and 160. Did your first cycle cause you to grow and inch or did you just forget how tall you were?

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck…it’s usually a duck
    XnavyHMCS, Cuz, Booz and 3 others like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by sampsonanddelilah View Post
    on 6/6/22 you posted that you were more than 5 weeks in and we’re questioning if your gear was fake.
    On 6/11/22 you commented you weren’t making any progress on your second cycle and again had reservations your gear was fake.
    Today, you’re making “unreal” gains for 7 weeks.
    I’m confused.

Also went back and did some math and after your first cycle in 2021, you managed to put on 7 pounds (5’10” and 165#) originally you listed yourself at 5’9” and 160. Did your first cycle cause you to grow and inch or did you just forget how tall you were?

ouch!
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

What fun is there possibly in trolling an steroid message board with bullshit questions?

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    On 6/6/22 you posted that you were more than 5 weeks in and we’re questioning if your gear was fake.
    Today, you’re making “UNREAL” gains for 7 weeks.
    I’m confused.

First off, at 5 weeks the gear did not kick in yet. Comparing it to my first cycle, it’s nothing like my first cycle. I’m only up 15lb, my first one i was up 25lb at this point so ya, that’s why I think it’s under dosed. How the hell can I make this shit up, mind your own fucking business and shut up before I make you.

Have a nice day,
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

First off, at 5 weeks the gear did not kick in yet. Comparing it to my first cycle, it’s nothing like my first cycle. I’m only up 15lb, my first one i was up 25lb at this point so ya, that’s why I think it’s under dosed. How the hell can I make this shit up, mind your own fucking business and shut up before I make you.

Have a nice day,
    I completely forgot that you're 5'10 and 165lbs. If you need gear to make gains when you look like you're starving to death, then you're doing a lot of things wrong. But it's your life. At this point, there are so many holes in your story (and I'm glad other people remembered) to even pretend anything you say is true.

By the way, how is some scrawny wimp like yourself going to make anybody do anything? Not making fun of you (well maybe I am), but you're not in any position to be threatening anyone, much less somebody built like S&D. For fuck's sake a strong wind can take you down.

see ya later tiny dickhead.

you got caught, then u threaten someone. no more help for you, regardless if u are in fantasy land or not. go kick rocks.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

Have a nice day,
    Before you make me?
    You can’t even get me to stop laughing, how can you possibly get me to stop talking, or “minding my own business”? ALL your words key bro warrior, all yours. Still haven’t explained that extra inch you picked up along the way in your stat line too? Or did you just forget your height?
    You’re so full of shit and you’re not even clever enough to weasel your way out of your OWN words and timeline.

So like any good clown, you resort to threats.
    Comical, thanks for the laugh clown. See you on the other side I’m sure
    XnavyHMCS and Cuz like this.

Lol maybe it was a typo? why does my height matter, it’s 1 inch? I may just have to get on my knees and suck you dry

Lol maybe it was a typo? why does my height matter, it’s 1 inch? I may just have to get on my knees and suck you dry
    Maybe you just can't keep track of your lies. The great thing about telling the truth is you don't need to have such a great memory.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member

Have a nice day,
    As XnavyHMCS reaches for the popcorn.

teedoff is offline Member
    Man, forgot to read the new posts on this thread for the last week or so. Glad I came in to check it out. I need some entertainment. lol

Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    Man, forgot to read the new posts on this thread for the last week or so. Glad I came in to check it out. I need some entertainment. lol
    There wasn't much to see. Some troll got called out. He'll be back with another sock account (he's probably got several).
    teedoff likes this.

Thread Information