Biggy20 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down ridiculous......

This message is for Jason and all others with A.S experience, i can't believe some of the things i read on this board. Many members advices others to do cycles like 10weeks test at 600mg/w with 400mg/deca and 35mg/d of dbol . All that for a first cycle.....Damn it is dangerous to let people who desn't know what they 're talking about advices others.

I just wanted to know what you guys do you think about this problem.....

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    People have diffrent opinions they will all give advice and you tend to go with the majority.Dont slag the board off on your first post.We are all human after all

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Thats one of the safer beginner cycles that you can use if you have any better ideas give suggestions not negitive comments

In fact, this is not my first post, i used to be biggy19(add 1inch to my arm), man i agree with you, everybody have different opinion but i think that if you want to help someone, be sure of what your talking about. a 10 weeks test cycle is nothing than wasting, after 6 week your receptor a loaded, you need a break or you have to switch gear to something less androgenic , this is a fact, not an opinion.....

thank for your reply....

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If your receptors are full switching to another compound not going to solve anything

pureanger..... Yes, a deca test dbol is a good cycle..... But the dosage i mentioned are damn to high for a novice, more is not alway better, more mean, more estrogen, more dihydro... more become quickly too much...

The Iron Game Guest
    It is an impossible task to ever fully saturate the androgen receptor. Further more if someone does a first cycle of 50mgs of winstrol every day for 6 weeks, why would he not want to stack it to further benefit from androgens and anabolics as well as to increase the weight gain. You are using steroids to increase weight / looks/ strength so why limit it with one steroid . That cycle you outlined is not one I would recommend due to the deca but substitute it with eq and by all means go for it. Maybe the user will experience some acne and some hairloss? Well if he / she is worried about it then they shouldnt be using in the first place.

Peace

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    You really shouldn't bust on the board, especially the Vets and the Mods for providing advice to unexperienced AS users. Some opinions vary greatly, some are right some are wrong. I came here to learn whatever I could about whatever I can that has to do with ergogenic aids.

So I hope that when people come to this board they dont soly really on the advice of 1 member if they do they are nuts especially when you dont know who could be behind the keyboard.

So if you dont have anything good to say then dont say anything at all.
    Last edited by Dr. Derek; 12-15-2001 at 04:42 PM.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Yes i agree with you that people should know what they are on about.To give bad advice is the wrong advice but we are all trying to learn none of us are doctors.

Switching to an anabolic coumpound is only in my opinion, to allow you a softer down before taking your HCG and/or clomid.

This post wasn't againt the Vets... I was talking to them to have their opinion, i already know some of those guys, they helped me in the past, i really respect them....

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Well now you started another fight with Mustang in another thread. Go take care of that one now. Oh by the way, welcome to the board!

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    First off! Those cycles given out are based on opinion and what worked best for them. No one can tell you what you should and should not take for a first cycle...Some like to start off with smaller doses and see how they react to AAS and some like to do a good sized cycle to take advantage of there "fresh" receptors. This is based on your opinion but you do not have the right to come on this board and say that the Vets, Mods and members "don't know what there talking about" by giving there opinion because that statement is just plain ignorant. I do agree that ending the cycle with an anabolic compound is a good idea in some cases but it is not nessesary and you should never use HCG post cycle. Check out your other post where you said that Sust in the Bi's is pointless as I would like to hear your reason behind that.

M18
    Last edited by MUSTANG_18; 12-15-2001 at 06:22 PM.

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Well now you started another fight with Mustang in another thread. Go take care of that one now. Oh by the way, welcome to the board!
    heh heh heh He has nothing to say to it as there are no facts to support his statement. I have first hand knowledge on the subject and you can get much more proof then that

M18

man, the more you post, the more you show your lack of judgement, i don't stay in front of my computer all day long, sorry.
    I know you have some problem to understand what you read but this is not your fault, we're not all born with the same capacities. I'll answer the other tread in a few minutes...

Originally posted by Biggy20
    man, the more you post, the more you show your lack of judgement, i don't stay in front of my computer all day long, sorry.
    I know you have some problem to understand what you read but this is not your fault, we're not all born with the same capacities. I'll answer the other tread in a few minutes...
    Instead of TRYING to insult me why not put up a good argument or just let it be as you know I am right. Opinion is an opinion but you can't sit there and judge someone and say they don't know what there talking about just because you don't agree with it

M18

soul shaker Guest
    problem with the board and the well experienced mods, leave. bye
    ss

Does anyone have ever read this post?

''This post wasn't againt the Vets... I was talking to them to have their opinion, i already know some of those guys, they helped me in the past, i really respect them....''

If you did so, why are still accusing me of disrespect against Vets, mod.....

Re: ridiculous......

Yeah that man be but the way you went about saying it in your first post in this thread made it sound like you were saying the members of this board "don't know what there talking about" which is a completely false statement

M18

Originally posted by Biggy20
    Damn it is dangerous to let people who desn't know what they 're talking about advices others.

4plates is offline Banned
    what would you suggest for a first timer?
    15 mg dbol wk for 2 wks only cause it toxic to liver

200 mg test for 6 wks, when it actually takes 4 wks for it to start to work

100 mg deca because the sides are very bad if you take more than that

hehehe yeah right,if you going to do it do it right
    dbol 35-50 mg ed for 4-5 wks
    test cyp -600 mg wk for wk 1-8
    eq 600 mg wk for 8 wks
    test prop 100 mg ed for 3 wks wk 9-12
    clomid 3 days after last prop inj@300 day 1,100 mg ed for 10 days,50 mged for 10 days
    hows that sound

Lightbulb

you forgot to put the part where i say, ''some of the members'' not all of them..... You can understand things the way you want, i'm sorry to confuse you......

Originally posted by 4plates
    what would you suggest for a first timer?
    15 mg dbol wk for 2 wks only cause it toxic to liver

200 mg test for 6 wks, when it actually takes 4 wks for it to start to work

100 mg deca because the sides are very bad if you take more than that

hehehe yeah right,if you going to do it do it right
    dbol 35-50 mg ed for 4-5 wks
    test cyp -600 mg wk for wk 1-8
    eq 600 mg wk for 8 wks
    test prop 100 mg ed for 3 wks wk 9-12
    clomid 3 days after last prop inj@300 day 1,100 mg ed for 10 days,50 mged for 10 days
    hows that sound
    Agreed! Why settle for BS gains on your first cycle..Do it right and enjoy

M18

craig is offline New Member
    I have just started posting on this board but I have read it for a while and I have gained a large amount of knowledge. I feel we need the opinions of many different people to make OUR OWN educated decisions on what we do. This board helped me to decide on the route I take. I value everyone's opinion. Thanks to everyone who posts.

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by craig
    I have just started posting on this board but I have read it for a while and I have gained a large amount of knowledge. I feel we need the opinions of many different people to make OUR OWN educated decisions on what we do. This board helped me to decide on the route I take. I value everyone's opinion. Thanks to everyone who posts.
    and with these wise words I feel the thread has come to an end

Thread Information