bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

Question post cycle contemplation

I've done a lot of research on this subject but I got a lot of mixed opinions so I'm posting a thread to clear up some things.I'll be having my last shot in a month (cycle was d-bol/deca /test) and I am thinking more and more about post cycle recovery.As i getit I should start my clomid and HCA 3 weeks after my last shot.I'll also be doing clen .When should I start taking the clen?After my last shoot or when I start the clomid/HCA? Also I've been reading some on the d-bol bridge topic and although I won't be doing another cycle for a while, I 'm thinking of the 10 mg D-bol in the AM just to help me from crashing.Is this a good idea? If yes, should I start the d-bol after my last shot, or with the clomid/HCA, and will it be a problem with clen?For how long should I take the low dosage d-bol (3-4 weeks?)?THanks......

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    since its ur first just use clomid/clen !

1. how long have u been on !

2. take clomid 2 weeks after last shot, take clen 1 week after last shot and taper ! i usually taper clen up to 100 mcg PCT.

3. if u want u can throw in novaldex at 40 mg/ed when u start ur clomid it will prevent an estrogen kick back ! run it the whole way through !

good luck !

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I've been on for 5 weeks and I've got 5 more to go.I've gained around 8 kg and dropped some bf% so I'm real pleased.Thanks for the reply

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    ok if u want u can run clen starting the week after ur last injection.

Thread Information