Biggy20 is offline Associate Member

worth of homemade Fina.....

Someone told me that homemade fina doesn't work well everytime, but i've never heard such a thing before, so what are your experience guys, especialy those who did it many times....Is the conversion process reliable? I thinking of doing it soon so any imput is really appreciated.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Very reliable. You know exactly what you're putting into it if you know what you're doing. Often times you'll see pre mixed tren from certain underground labs underdosed and overpriced.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Homemade tren is awesome.

I've found a lot of different way to convert pellet, they are all similar with so littles differences, some cook, some don't, some prefilter, some don't. What is the best way?

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    You will find the same ramdom opinions from the fina users. I always use the homemade fina and love it. I don't believe that the baking is necessary as long as you filter it, however I usually do it anyways just for that extra piece of mind. I recommend Animals kits but it is a pain to get them compared to other makers.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I always bake just to be on the safe side.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    homemade fina is cheap and effective. making it from powder is even easier.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by King Samson
    You will find the same ramdom opinions from the fina users. I always use the homemade fina and love it. I don't believe that the baking is necessary as long as you filter it, however I usually do it anyways just for that extra piece of mind. I recommend Animals kits but it is a pain to get them compared to other makers.

Whats up Bro,

Haven't seen you on here in a while! I just ordered some fina carts and kits. I will be getting the kits from Mr. T's! Homemafe Fina is off the chain for the price!

what about prefiltering with coffe filter, some do it, others don't, what is best, is the pumpnpose.com instructions are goods?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy20
    what about prefiltering with coffe filter, some do it, others don't, what is best, is the pumpnpose.com instructions are goods?
    i filtered mine with the coffee filter...just let it set for 24 hours and it will all drip out...then twist the bottom of the filter and youll squeeze out some extra...

I used a kit from Mr.t and converted my tren ...came out perfect, and the best part is ive taken 9- 75mg injections (so ive been on tren for 9 days) and ive gained 5 pounds already... vasularity is getting crazy, and i feel fuller and harder...you gotta love tren!

I just use the coffe filter and after about 1 hour all the oils has drip into the vial, so I ended up the process after only one our. So, did I loose much or this is just about a cc or 2?

Thread Information