Thread: Fina Violence

ColdSore is offline Banned

Fina Violence

I just started taking my homebrewed fina this last monday (21st). The first night i slept fine, but tuesday night and last night (wednsday) i had 2 violent ass dreams...i mean to the point of litterally beating one guy to death with the top of a table....wtf ...maybe its just mental?

I know increased aggresion is a side effect of fina, but ive only taken 4 shots so far...i dont think its supposed to be working yet???

Is this a good sign that im in for an awsome show with this shit, and that it should effect me pretty well???

Has anyone else seen any sides come this quick...

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    I have a predisposition for anger and FINA didnt help it. I actually have violent dreams when i take melatonin. some of the weirdest fucking dreams ever.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    With fina, aggression comes on pretty quick with me. I usually try to avoid most public places and try to remain calm.... out of everything I've taken, fina was the worst when it comes to aggression.

Its just fucked up b/c i never dream...i havent really felt the agression during the day, other than just normal rages....the shit at night is kind of cool though...i just cant wait to see it in the gym....

when did the nights sweats, and insomnia kick in for you guys????

This is probably my last weekend with good sleep..hahaha

I've never experienced the night sweats or insomnia...well I've always been cursed with slight insomnia...

BDTR is offline Retired
    I love fina violence, we have an underground fight league that meets up every friday and sat night, NHB and pounds the hell out of eachother. When im on drol or fina, no one wants to come near me. Not to mention the amount of aggression i can let loose in the gym.

BT if i remember right--Fina made you thirsty alot right???

Well ive been at work since 10am, its now 3pm and ive drank 1 gallon of water, and im on my 3rd 20oz bottle of Ozarka water...ussually i just drink the 1 gallon while im here

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I love fina violence, we have an underground fight league that meets up every friday and sat night, NHB and pounds the hell out of eachother. When im on drol or fina, no one wants to come near me. Not to mention the amount of aggression i can let loose in the gym.

SOUNDS COOL!!!!!

Yeah being on fina makes me thirsty as hell. can't seem to drink enough. I just keep a full glass with me all day and as I empty it, right ack to the water cooler.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Advice

Stay Away From Table Tops!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    when did the nights sweats, and insomnia kick in for you guys????

This is probably my last weekend with good sleep..hahaha

I never have problems sleeping while on a cycle. Usually my body will crave the sleep so that it can rebuild, I figure.

night sweats were not really an issue for me either.

Mudge is offline Junior Member
    You always dream, period. However if you are in deep REM sleep you wont remember them, if your partially waking up then you will.

So far the only dreams upon waking up for me are sexual.

Well the dreams are fine with me really, i kind of like them...but my aggression and anger is almost uncontrolable...last night i started wrestleing with one of my friends and got really pissed for no reason, i was even kicking his ass but i still got mad and almost snapped and broke his face...then today at lunch this dude walks up and asks if he can have a chair at out table and i fuckin flipped and told him not to interupt me while im eating...i didnt think it would be this bad, but i guess so.

At least the deca /fina hasnt shut down my sex drive yet! woo hoo

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    What really gets me going is when I am in crowds. For some reason it gets to me

Well the dreams are fine with me really, i kind of like them...but my aggression and anger is almost uncontrolable...last night i started wrestleing with one of my friends and got really pissed for no reason, i was even kicking his ass but i still got mad and almost snapped and broke his face...then today at lunch this dude walks up and asks if he can have a chair at out table and i fuckin flipped and told him not to interupt me while im eating...i didnt think it would be this bad, but i guess so.

At least the deca/fina hasnt shut down my sex drive yet! woo hoo

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    Im prone to aggression already also but honestly fina didnt at all elevate my aggression, but on the other hand i just got a call 5 minutes from a freinds that started fina 2 1/2 weeks ago and he was flippin out saying he just knocked some kid out....................so i guess it depends on your chemical makeup

juicedupdog is offline New Member
    Part of your problem is the deca , does not mix well with the tren in fina. stick to test, or dbol gives you better results anyway.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

It's more mental than anything. You could be making your mind think..."Well since everyone says you get mad on fina, I guess I will too".

I never felt more agressive on fina, it simply multiplies your personality, so if you're an anger prone person...you will become upset much more easily. If you're a calm person, it doesn't do much to you.

Good luck on the cycle!

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    im lovin my aggression just because i can get pumped as i go to work out ... and i seem to have a great workout as im pissed off...i have been having dreams of me beating the shit outta people ... and day dreams especially of wanting to kill people... :| but oh well

Quote Originally Posted by PaPaPumP
    It's more mental than anything. You could be making your mind think..."Well since everyone says you get mad on fina, I guess I will too".

I never felt more agressive on fina, it simply multiplies your personality, so if you're an anger prone person...you will become upset much more easily. If you're a calm person, it doesn't do much to you.

Good luck on the cycle!
    I think its mental too...even though my agression is up, i think the real problem is ive gotten to damn cocky...i think i feel more powerful and better than alot of people so that makes me get kind of "ballsy"...

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    well i was thinking about this last nite trying to come up with an answer because this happens every night including last night...i was just thinking it might be because were all getting to where we want to be in size and as we grow we think of some things we didnt think of...and as our strength goes up it increases....Seems like in every dream I grab some guy by the throat and throw him through glass... that sucks lol

mr. smith is offline New Member

missed a few days of fina

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

I just finisher a 6 week cycle on sunday. getting more stuff on tuesday or wednesday. Just gonna run it for 2 or 3 more weeks. Is it a waste to run a few more weeks after missing a few shots? Reason I'm doing more is I just starting seeing really good results and want the most I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. smith
    I just finisher a 6 week cycle on sunday. getting more stuff on tuesday or wednesday. Just gonna run it for 2 or 3 more weeks. Is it a waste to run a few more weeks after missing a few shots? Reason I'm doing more is I just starting seeing really good results and want the most I can get.
    Where is the test, are you even planning on doing some type of PCT???? It sounds to me like you dont have any clue about what your doing so dont just stop your cycle for a few days then start it again...wait 3 months or so and read up about as and on some better cycles. Good luck on your recovery...

Oh and if you didnt see it...dont stop your cycle for a few days then right back up again...fina has a half life of 2 days i think, but why waste your money...recover then start over

mr. smith is offline New Member
    Where is the test, are you even planning on doing some type of PCT???? It sounds to me like you dont have any clue about what your doing so dont just stop your cycle for a few days then start it again...wait 3 months or so and read up about as and on some better cycles. Good luck on your recovery...

Oh and if you didnt see it...dont stop your cycle for a few days then right back up again...fina has a half life of 2 days i think, but why waste your money...recover then start over

I am going to wait before doing another cycle. I want to stack the fina with some test or some decca but others have told me that the test really didn't help out to much. How did it work for you? Have you stacked fina with anything else? During your recovery what have you done to get a good recovery? Any other info you have I am interested in, thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. smith
    I am going to wait before doing another cycle. I want to stack the fina with some test or some decca but others have told me that the test really didn't help out to much. How did it work for you? Have you stacked fina with anything else? During your recovery what have you done to get a good recovery? Any other info you have I am interested in, thanks for the advice.
    Whoever told you not to take test with fina needs to be slapped in the face and called a damn idiot...people???....why in the hell would you not want to take test? Do you not want to get a hard on for 10 or 15 weeks? i know i sure as hell do...alot of people will say its a no no to take deca with fina, but im doing it and im just fine...strenght is crazy, and i can still get wood so im cool so far. If you opt to not take test, and stack fina with deca, ill pray for your misery...its just a simple, cheap choice that people aften fuck up on...besides fo 50 buck a bottle why wouldnt you want to pump 500mg of testosterone in your body and feel like a 16 year old kid again.

Damn...im fixen to rage...im sick and tired of people saying..."i dont need test" no you dont now...but when you get shut down you will fuckin wish you had.

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPaPumP

Good luck on the cycle!
    I agree with PapaPump, its all mental... everybody talks about anger, but does it really happen...

reason u get angry quick is cuz u feel stronger and u think u can "kick ass", but if Ronnie Coleman were to walk upto your table and take your chair, I bet you would quietly let me do that.... and not freak out.

Maybe a psychological factor as u wanna be the tough guy or show others ur the shit.... and getting angry at weaker people is surely intimidating for them.

I did my first cycle with Test, deca , and DBOL , ... not even a SLIGHT chance of aggravation or anger other than what I usually have....

If u get slapped in the face... shit like that would definitely piss me off.,,,,.... ON or OFF cycle

rxarms is offline Associate Member

reason for no test

A lot of guys I know don't like test. The reason are all the side effects:
    Oily skin
    Acne
    Aggression
    Swelling
    water retension
    not being able to move especial if your in sports.
    being horny all the time-- It's distracting at work or at the office.
    Weight gain---Older guys are trying to keep weight down
    post depression

---We all know how important it is, but sometimes it is best to leave it out in certain situations

Whoever told you not to take test with fina needs to be slapped in the face and called a damn idiot...people???....why in the hell would you not want to take test? Do you not want to get a hard on for 10 or 15 weeks? i know i sure as hell do...alot of people will say its a no no to take deca with fina, but im doing it and im just fine...strenght is crazy, and i can still get wood so im cool so far. If you opt to not take test, and stack fina with deca, ill pray for your misery...its just a simple, cheap choice that people aften fuck up on...besides fo 50 buck a bottle why wouldnt you want to pump 500mg of testosterone in your body and feel like a 16 year old kid again.

Damn...im fixen to rage...im sick and tired of people saying..."i dont need test" no you dont now...but when you get shut down you will fuckin wish you had.

Thread Information