ittybittymass is offline New Member

whats your thoughts on test suspension

suspension is the only test i can get. would be stacking it with deca 200-300 for 10 weeks. from what i heard its fast acting but mostly water? any experience with this?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hmmmmmmmmm, if this is ur first cycle test suspension is a definite no.

1. if this is ur first cycle u wont be able to handle suspension for more than a week due to the intensly painful injections. even the pro's hate suspension.

2. suspension needs to be injected 2 - 3 times a day, at minimum it needs to be injected 1x a day and before a workout, like 2 hrs.

3. suspension is good for strength gains but u should stack it with some ester-based test! liek prop, 50mg prop, 50 mg suspension, but u said u can only get suspension so .... the gains will be very hard to keep, almost like anadrol !

4.u will prolyl get gyno.... this shit is no joke brother, if i was u i would find another source. also u will blow up like a ballon from all the water.

just find a new source !

ittybittymass is offline New Member
    yep i heard about the side effects and pain too.. only reason i was considering was that test is essential in the cycle, i have time though

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Do either Test Cyp, or Test Enan.

barbarian is offline Banned
    dude if ya want massave strenth and size gains go ahead and its not all water bloat ether it gycogen massive amonts of it and acualy muscle fiber and by the way for every pound of muscle you gain on as or normal has to be acumpanyed by 2 pounds of water its a proven fact we r 70 water ya know. just add some winstrol and and use eq intead of deca and youl be ok o yea and the pain im on 100mgs a day and yea it hurts liek fuck and that 4th injection hurts so bad you start to question even doing supention anymore but when you bench squat is goin up 10 to 20 pds evey week like clock work youll take the fuckin pain and like it. and if ya think d bol gives ya a sence of well being well this is alot better you feel like the hulk and you can almost feel your muscles grow. and yea use some damm anties like crazy dude or yea youl have jugs for sure and the pumps r better than drol.

Thread Information