Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Injection into the thigh. (Now I can't walk.)

Bros,

I decided to inject into the thigh because I didn't want to build up any scar tissue on my ass. I figured I could cycle my injections to a new area each week.

Here was my situation. I inject 2cc of deca and sust each week, sometimes more on the sust. My syringes are only 3cc so I do two shots, 2cc each. Usually I mix the deca and sust into one syringe. But this time I did them each seperate. Plus I only have one inch pins, but I figured that the muscle is closer to the skin on my thigh than on my ass so it would penatrate far enough. I had no problem with it except I went to shoot the deca and when I pulled back on the plunger air got into the syringe so I had to pull out and get the air out again. The second attempt went fine. Then I went to inject the Sust. I injected it about 1 1/2 inches from the first injection. But before I even had one cc in it started to hurt like hell. I turned white and started to sweat, my girlfrien thought I was going to pass out. About 2 hours later my thigh started to tighten up and become sore and by the end of the day I couldn't even walk up the stairs without lifting myself up with my arms. I wonder what went wrong because I never get that sore when I inject into my ass. Does the thigh get that much sorer, was it because I used a 1" pin and not a 1 1/2" pin, or was it because I didn't mix them together into the same syringe.

P.S. I ordered 5cc syringes so I can do one injection a week with the Deca and Sust mixed into the same syringe.

Thanks,
    Braz_Machine

Mike Guest
    Bro - dont worry bout doing more than 2ccs at a time - split your shots up but hell do one on sunday then 3-4 days later or something - and switch legs!!! Dont hit the same spot more than once per week

Did you draw back the plunger when you had it in the muscle?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    use your delts push pin all the way in with in cher and let syringe go it will right itself and make it easer to push in

Yes I did draw back the plunger when it was in the muscle. The air must have leaked through where the needle attaches to the syringe.

Thanks Guys,
    Later

Braz_Machine

Braz that sucks, makin me nervous .... Im on wk 4, adding winnie in a few weeks. maybe I will drink instead of poking myself everyday. Hey is it really true that if you drink it (winnie) you get the same effect?

Fast R

I've heard of people drinking it but I don't know if you get the same results as when you inject it. I take 50mg winny tabs every day.

Later,

Braz_Machine

I just put a post on drinking winnie so I guess i'll find out once and for all. hope the leg is ok

Fast R

BigTony is offline New Member
    inject a shot in each leg each week. Not the same legs.

YOu get the same results as drinking winnie as shooting it

built4life is offline Junior Member
    actually i read that if you drink winny, it does work but, it is not as good as injecting it because it has to go through the digestion process and the liver therefore breaking more of it down, nothing beats injections as much as most of us hate it.

Mike Guest
    not true - drink or inject your body cant tell the difference except when using the winny to spot shoot, neither one is more effective than the other

oh yeah - and I LOVE injections

You Sadistic Bastard LOL

Mike Guest
    LOL well put

CYCLEON Guest
    I've heard of people drinking it but I don't know if you get the same results as when you inject it. I take 50mg winny tabs every day.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    they are the same darn thing - arrrggggghhhhh.

oh yeah - and I LOVE injections
    as long as thier not hot beefy ones, mike, then ur still ok

Mike Guest
    my goodness....you just dont let up on that huh? You know at first it amused me - now one has to wonder....does Cycleon have a fantasy of Mike being gay? Deep down inside does he REALLY want to be Mike's bitch? Hmmm....something to think about......LOL

CYCLEON Guest
    Oh, noooooooooooooooooooo - ive been outed!!!!

Ya wish, Mikey boy, only in ur dreams - LOL

Like sam kinesson said, "ill never understand how a man looks at another man's hairy ass and finds love!"

CYCLEON Guest
    oooh - that last post made me a "Senior member". I feel special! Mike, does that mean i get special discounts? Senior Day/etc.?

CYCLEON Guest
    Back to the subject on this thread - I really dont reccommend ever shooting more than 2ml into each quad - its just to big of a bolus to go away quickly - ull have much better results (walking anyway) by injecting in one quad a mix of the deca and sust (1ml each) on mon and repeating in the other quad on Thurs.

I like quads as well since i hafta self inject mostly.

built4life is offline Junior Member
    yeah, back to winny, winny-v and winny tabs are the same damn thing, as far as that special molecule or whatever it is that makes winnie. But you have to look at it like this and reading articles on the shit and using a little logic. one is in a tab, one is in a liquid, can you take a tab and dissolve it in water stick it in a syringe and sight inject it.....will it work?...i dont really know? i dont think so unless you dissolved it as fine as you could. but im sure that in most cases it is all the same, but time released, just like creatine veruses creatine powder. and i heard it is alot cheaper than buying the tabs.

If you were going to ground up the tabs and shoot it, I think it would defeat the purpose. Then why wouldnt you just drain the water from the vial and eat it?

Thread Information