before7 is offline New Member

primobolon depot ?

hello im 5'8 150 been working out for 12yrs im in tip top condition,
    never used and i have some primo depot
    how should much should i run a week and whats a safe amount.
    looking to add more mass and would rather run primo only
    cause of the low toxicity and side effects.

any adivice will help thanks

testro is offline New Member
    Don't take this the wrong way by any means but you've been working out for 12 years and you are only at 150? Sounds like you're training and/or diet may be off and you may wanna make some more natural gains before you go on AS. Primo is best run at about 300-400mg a week, but if ou are running it solo you may need even more. You really should throw a test in there bc primo dosn't really promote all that much mass gain. A good cycle would be 500mg test/week with 300mg primo/week. Hope this helps out.

Jin
    Jin is offline New Member
    Thats great Primo is the shit especially if you wanna be safe and get good gains, dont worry about testosterone because if you wanna be safe stick to the primo, you might not get enormous gains but small quality gains, which is great. Start by taking one primo a week for the first two weeks and then eventually get it up to about 300-400 mgs p/week. You might want to add something with the primo though, like winstrol or just something extra. i would stay away from testosterone because you get good size and all but you loose alot, you also hold water with test, and in the long run it screws up your sex drive and all of that.

Hope this helps, as i said take someting extra with the primo.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    I get the feeling you are more into the athletic look and are more concerned with being fit than being huge. If so, and you want to try some AAS then your primo is perfect. It will be rather useless on it's own however. Steroids are done in stacks for a reason, they work best when used with another complimentary steroid . I would suggest winny for a relatively safe choice.

If you can get your hands on some winny, the following schedule would be good.

-weeks 1-8 400mg Primo/wk
    -weeks 4-10 50mg winny/Every day or maybe every other day depending on your goals.
    -weeks 10-12 clomid 50mg every day.

This should give you moderate and safe gains.

Good luck,

Nixter.

before7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin
    Thats great Primo is the shit especially if you wanna be safe and get good gains, dont worry about testosterone because if you wanna be safe stick to the primo, you might not get enormous gains but small quality gains, which is great. Start by taking one primo a week for the first two weeks and then eventually get it up to about 300-400 mgs p/week. You might want to add something with the primo though, like winstrol or just something extra. i would stay away from testosterone because you get good size and all but you loose alot, you also hold water with test, and in the long run it screws up your sex drive and all of that.

Hope this helps, as i said take someting extra with the primo.
    thanks for the info guys, and the info will be taken in to consideration.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    My .02 is Primo 400 w/ EQ ... will give you a great stack that will give you some gains and some hardness at the same time. Plan on running just that in Jan for my 1st cycle of the new year.

Good luck

SID

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I ran primo @ 200mgs/wk with winny @ 50mgs/ED for the last 6 weeks of this past cycle. Hardened me up like crazy. I would of loved to run it at 400mgs/wk.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    I ran primo @ 200mgs/wk with winny @ 50mgs/ED for the last 6 weeks of this past cycle. Hardened me up like crazy. I would of loved to run it at 400mgs/wk.
    Bro what kind of Primo?

SID

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    PRIMO is good for cuttin but I dun think that running it below 400 mg/w would work...

olympia81 is offline Junior Member
    i just ended a 14 week cycle of 200mg a week of primo which really wasnt enough and 300mg of deca didnt gain much but what i did gain was solid...if i ever took primo again i definitely would take 400mg hope this helps u out

Thread Information