X-Tank is offline New Member

Do you still work out when your sick ?

Just woundering how how many people still go to the gym if your sick ie: like the flu, fever, etc.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If I'm sick with a fever or flu...... I will not train.... but if I have a cold or something like that then yes.

X-Tank is offline New Member
    ya same here if i feel like complete shit i will stop just woundering what other people outlooks are.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    it all depends on how sick i feel, but the majority of the time i will still go, i find it makes me feel better.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    flu as in throwing up? NO. slight fever or cold..YES. Hell, I just suck it up and block out any pain. Try lifting everday on bad wrists and shoulders. Its not fun, but it has to be done....

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Ill lift if im not too sick, but lifting while really sick like flu can cause even more of a brake down in the immune system.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't lift when you are sick. I got pneumonia that way once.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah. As much as I want to I just rest. I used to do crap like that. VERY VERY VERY dedicated to my martial arts. I swam and ran EVERY day REGARDLESS of the weather. It could be snowing and I would be out in the pool with a wet suit on swimming. The flu: I just took a shit load of ecanasia, contac and OJ and would be out running again. Stomache flu of course you just wish you were dead.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    as a matter of fact, i am sick right now, and haven't missed a day at the gym. i feel better if i work out while im sick.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Ill work out if im not to sick. Ive gone and worked out 15 minutes after getting 2 root canals. Guess the pain killers helped me out *)

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Rest

If Im Not Too Sick Ill Rest Sure Dont Wanna Take Any Chances On Prolonging Sickness

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    In all seriousness,, it's not good to lift while your sick,,,especially while on juice. Your immune system is weaker while on a cycle.. Therefore a small illness could turn into a bigger problem then it's worth. Plus you dont really want to get everyone else at the gym sick,, unless you want to get ahead of them...

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I lift when im sick, i know everyone says it is so bad for you but when i fuckin sick and i work out and burn a sweat I feel 10 times better when i leave....I dont train as hard though as usual depending on how sick i am.....

Thread Information