flexshack is offline Member

all mods and vets and docs please help me

okay, i recently stopped my cycle way short of what i intended due to some personal reasons. anyway, it was a very weak cycle of only 30 mgs/day of anavar . i got about 2 and a half weeks into it and then stopped about a day ago. i noticed throughout the cycle that my nuts got a little smaller but never really disappeared. they would also sometimes get a little bigger some days but shrink again within hours. my sex drive is pretty much gone and i feel depressed a lot. also, i have started clomid. my question is this: is my testicular axis thrown off now? or am i not completely shut down and will the clomid work quickly to correct or boost up my test levels? i am really confused and upset here. also, to help me understand the effects of clomid a little better, can you tell me what happens when you first start taking it? i mean do your nuts drop and grow very quickly from the first administration of it or does this take time (days, week)? also, if your nuts have come back to size and are producing a lot of semen, does this mean your test levels are back to norm too? somebody with experience and factual knowledge please help me. i am sorry if i sound like a whining little bitch but please understand that i am not feeling like myself and haven't for a while. thank you very much.
    flex

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    I'm not a guru on the topic of clomid, but I can tell you it takes a couple of weeks of therapy before you're near normal again. Give it time...it will come back. BTW, it's your prostate that produces semen. Your testes produce the sperm. An abundance of semen is a result of the clomid.
    thanks for your input. my testes are i think up to normal size so wouldn't that mean that they are producing near normal amounts of sperm? thanks again.

Thread Information