q_zxcvbn is offline New Member

first cycle information from a novice

I'm a total newbie here so I'm not going to annoy everyone by asking a whole bunch of stupid questions. I'll be reading a whole bunch of threads/posts on this site over the next few days, to supplement what I've learnt over the last few weeks of research. Nevertheles, I thought I'd put my stats and situation out there, in case anybody wants to comment, suggest, advise. I'll post more in the near future about my progress.

I've always been thin -- I'm a 30-year-old male, 5'8", 110 pounds. VERY skinny. Small frame. (Low self-esteem about my body, of course.) Irregular diet until now. Never been naturally more than 117 lbs. Decided recently, after a lot of reading, to beef up my diet (3000+ calories, 100 gm of protein), weight-train 3 to 4 times a week, and do a 12-week cycle of steroids . I'd like to reach 130 or 135 lbs at the 3-month point; and of course retain most of what I've gained. If all goes well, 3 months off, before another cycle.

Just injected myself yesterday with Deca 100 and Sustanon 100. (BTW, I have access to genuine stuff without a problem, I don't live in the States, I live in India.) My plan: escalate/de-escalate:

Weeks 1 and 2: Deca 100 + Sustanon 100
    Weeks 3 to 9: Deca 200 + Sustanon 250
    Week 10 Deca 200 + Sustanon 100
    Weeks 11 and 12: Deca 100

Or something like that. I wonder if it's all too much for a first-time cycles, weight-trainer. Will be using HCG and Clomid after the cycle. What d'yall think? Thanks, Qwerty.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    no need to taper in my opinion, get more and run them both throughout. Up your cals, and definetely your protein (1.5-2 grams per lb. body weight). I personally would run a single ester test for my first cycle.

also, i would get my diet and training completely in order before i did anything. You should at least do that much.

sorry, i keep forgetting things. Normally those would be very low dosages very anyone on a cycle to consider. Normal would be 400-500mgs test and 300-400mgs deca a week. However due to your weight, i am not completely sure of that.

mfenske is offline Member
    I find myself wondering if juicing is really a good way to go. I see that you are taking in 3000 calories daily and only 100 grams of protein. Have you tried upping your protein intake and some more natural supplements, perhaps creatine. Also, what does your diet and workout routine look like? How much sleep do you get a night? The reason I ask all these questions is that taking the step to do anabolics is a big one. Mark

Thread Information