maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Dbol and Test cycle HELP!!!!!

Im thinkin of doin an 8 week cycle, consisting of 600mg a week of test ethanate along with 20mg of dbol a day. Is that a good cycle for a lot of size? i weigh 190 and i want to get to around 220. Im paying 500 Canadian for this cycle. What should i take towards the end of the cycle to keep most of my gains?

hybrid is offline Member
    You shouldn't do the dbol for longer than 4 weeks at the beginning of the cycle. Hard on your liver after that. 600mg of test per week is quite a bit if this is your first cycle. Don't forget your clomid post cycle.
    IMHO at least.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    good cycle, put d-bol at 40mg/ed for 4 - 5 weeks and push for 4500 - 5000 cals/ed !

bro u only have 1 year of traning though. its up to u but u might wanna wait somemore to peak out a bit !

good luck which ever way u go brother !

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    I would raise your dbol up to 30mgs. I would get something for bitch tits just to be safe.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    You shouldn't do the dbol for longer than 4 weeks at the beginning of the cycle. Hard on your liver after that. 600mg of test per week is quite a bit if this is your first cycle. Don't forget your clomid post cycle.
    IMHO at least.
    Hybrid hit the nail on the head for you, bro.

If this is your first cycle, 600mg is probably too much, you might want to cut back to 400mg or 500mg per week. BTW...I read your profile. How old are you?

If you are going to run d-bol and test with no anti-e's to prevent bloating, you're going to blow up like a water baloon for 8 weeks, then you will quickly deflate afterward. If and only if you're nutrition is truly in good order, then you MIGHT keep a little lean muscle after your short 8-week cycle.

I would consider holding off on the d-bol until your 2nd or 3rd cycle, dropping the testosterone down to 300-400mg per week, and running it for 10-12 weeks. If you MUST use the d-bol--do not run it more than 4 weeks. Otherwise, you'll risk messing up your liver and blowing your blood pressure through the roof.

If you want to keep some of the muscle, you might consider a basic beginner's cycle such as:

Weeks 1-10 or 1-12
    300-400 mg testosterone cyp or enanthate every

Weeks 1-10 or 1-12
    300-400mg testosterone cyp or enanthate every week
    100-300mg deca OR 200-400mg equipoise every week
    anti-e's on hand, clomid therapy at the end.

The deca or equipoise will help you keep a bit more lean muscle mass.

Since the products usually take 2-5 weeks to kick in (testosterone 2-3 weeks, equipoise 3-5 weeks), an 8 week cycle is not the best idea.

Since you're already conidering starting at 600mg of testosterone per week, I won't bother talking about low doses with you right now. If you want to learn about low dose cycles and the results you can get, do a search on "low dose"

Please read my note in red below and consult your doctor.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 07-31-2003 at 02:18 PM.

ummm wut kind of milder AS can i take after my cycle to keep my gains? i dont want to lose them. can u name some stuff i can take at the end of the cycle or 2wards the end

Or name me a good cycle that i can take to gain alot of size and keep it

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    Or name me a good cycle that i can take to gain alot of size and keep it
    I think you have a lot more researching to do Bro, but to help you with one thing. Clomid at the end of your cycle is what's going to help you keep your gains.

i've been reading up on alot of AS's and the one that seemed most appealing was the test because of the sheer size i would gain. Wat if i take clomid and HCG at the end, will that help me keep my gains? im probably gonaa take 4weeks off after my cycle and then go on another one. but at a lower dose, maybe 300mg a week

Time On = Time Off

wut duz time on=time off mean???? and another question, i havent injected b4, so u slide the needle in slowly or quickly, wuts less painful, and shud i do it in the glutes or outer quads?

Bro .. like I said before more research is what you need. Time on = Time off is a very basic concept .. meaning that however much time you spend on cycle (i.e., 8, 10, 12 weeks) that is how much time you need to be off cycle afterwards.

or how about clomid and clenbuterol ? those would work well with keeping my gains, but shud i take them durin my cycle or after?

MyZ06moves is offline New Member
    wut duz time on=time off mean???? and another question, i havent injected b4, so u slide the needle in slowly or quickly, wuts less painful, and shud i do it in the glutes or outer quads?
    Hey man, just by reading your remarks and questions, you have alot of researching to do. First off, some of these questions you asked can be answered on our FAQ section. Second, time off time on means if you do an 8 week cycle, you take 8 weeks before the next one. Good luck with your research.

MyZ06moves is offline New Member
    or how about clomid and clenbuterol ? those would work well with keeping my gains, but shud i take them durin my cycle or after?
    Whoa buddy slow down...research...research... I think you are getting ahead of yourself

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How old are you and what is your workout experience?

I'm 18 and ive worked out for a solid year, made some gains, but i wanna be much larger, thats why im stickin wiht the test, i woulda done anadrol50 but its way too expensive and hard to get over here. ive decided wut im going to take, i jus need to know wut the best post cycle therapy would be. im thinkin either HCG , clomid, or clenbuterol . do any of the senior guys out there know anything better than this? help a brotha out

thegame01 is offline Member
    18 yrs old . Bro i would hold off for a few years .you can gain so much more naturally especially if it's only been a year since you started .

besides you need to do more research. Anadrol ,dbol , 600 mg test ,clen . these are all potent chemicals and shouldnt be taken lightly or taken at all at your age .

Your gonna do whatever your gonna do but at least try to be smart about it

good luck
    GZ

Thread Information