Thread: AS + Amino's

spider_01 is offline New Member

AS + Amino's

I was just wondering for GP is it doing me any good to continue taking my amino 2000 while doing the EQ. A guy in the gym told me that i am just wastin' my money on the amino's.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    just by a quality whey protein powder bro. amino acids are just the building blocks of protein. most protein powders these days contain all the essential amino acids anyway, eliminating the need to take them individually.

it wont hurt you to take them, but why waste the money?

what are your stats, cycle history, age, and workout history?

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    tha times I take AA pills are when im doing cardio in the morning and am trying to prevent muscle breakdown. I take a teaspoon of glutamine and some AA pills with my thermogenic. Not sure if it helps?????? Just a thought

gorilla

Thanks Bro. I've been taking the shake by Optimum. It's pretty good 21 grams of protein and 1 gram of fat, and it don't taste like shit. (loaded with amino's). I've been lifting for about 10 years on and off. only got serious in the last 1.5 though. I'm about 5'9" and 225 lbs with about 8 to 10% body fat. I've been on 3 cycles. The first was just Test enth. the second was a test and deca stack and this one is EQ. this shit is really cutting me up, I have veins I have never seen before. I think I am going to through in some Deca for extra mass but if you read my last post I don't want to get too bloated. Going to Hawaii in march, and gotta be ripped!!! Oh yeah I'm 27 years old, and proud of what I've accomplished so far in the gym.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Sounds good bro. With 225 8% at 5'9.....you have PLENTY of mass for them hula girls. Lay off the deca until you get back so you can get serious about mass gains, without worrying about having to cut up in 2 weeks. Stick with the eq and if you have any extra money, throw some winny in there at 50mg ed...that will only help with your veinage, and add some lean quality muscle. Good luck.

sounds good PPP, I'll put the brakes on the Deca , I was kinda hesitant about doing it anyway. and as for the Hula girls I'll be out there a month. I'm going to feel like I hit puberty again.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by spider_01
    sounds good PPP, I'll put the brakes on the Deca, I was kinda hesitant about doing it anyway. and as for the Hula girls I'll be out there a month. I'm going to feel like I hit puberty again.

Go have fun. But, until then...keep this cyc goin and keep us posted on your results. What were your stats before hittin the cyc?

The Iron Game Guest
    Only use them when you are eating a whole food meal and not washing it down with a protein shake. This way when eating you will have a wider spectrum of amino acids.

I hit the wrong friggin'button it went under a new thread called loosin fast

Thread Information