• 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By teedoff
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Backfilling slin pins

Krb367 is offline Associate Member

Backfilling slin pins

Wow. Just started a mini blast, adding some tren to my TRT for the summer. Slin pin ED injections is fugging ridiculously smooth. Wish I would’ve jumped on this train sooner.

Buuuuuut, how tf do you remove any air pocket from backfilling? I keep catching a bubble somewhere about halfway in the syringe, and soon as I put the plunger back in it starts to eject oil. Literally pinned shoulder, injected half, pulled out pushed air bubble through, and put it back in to finish.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post
    Wow. Just started a mini blast, adding some tren to my TRT for the summer. Slin pin ED injections is fugging ridiculously smooth. Wish I would’ve jumped on this train sooner.

Buuuuuut, how tf do you remove any air pocket from backfilling? I keep catching a bubble somewhere about halfway in the syringe, and soon as I put the plunger back in it starts to eject oil. Literally pinned shoulder, injected half, pulled out pushed air bubble through, and put it back in to finish.
    Flick the syringe until the air bubble gets next to the plunger. This helps separate the oil from the plunger (some have concerns over the oil eating the plunger) and also pushes all the goods out - the air coming out last leaves no good stuff in the syringe.

Not sure how well founded the concerns are over the oil (actually the solvents) eroding the plunger to any appreciable degree are. I do back fill and store water based compounds for up to a week, but not oil.

Blog Entries
    To add, you will need to hold the syringe with the plunger up when you flick it.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I dont think oil erodes the plunger maybe the alcohol content rather. ..rubber is pretty tough. Just my opinion
    Cylon357 likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krb367 View Post

Loved 5/8” myself for delts and pecs. The tren, mast, test worked great with those pins.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I dont think oil erodes the plunger maybe the alcohol content rather. ..rubber is pretty tough. Just my opinion
    Yeah I wouldn't think it would be a real concern, at least not with pharma product. I mean, there is a rubber stopper in the vial itself.

Maybe some folks have had issues with home brew or some ugls that use more BA, idk...

I just mention it to be complete
    Last edited by Cylon357; 06-07-2023 at 09:42 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't think it would be a real concern, at least not with pharma product. I mean, there is a rubber stopper in the vial itself.

Maybe some folks have had issues with home brew or some ugls that use more BA, idk...

I just mention it to be complete
    For sure. Something will definitely erode it tho i know this for a fact. Many years ago before i knew the internet existed for anything other than aol chat rooms….so i had no knowledge or sense about aas had no business using them bla bla…I would use the same syringe week after week bc back then it was sketchy to come by syringes you would have to go to the pharmacy and ask for needles for vet use

Anyway, the stopper was starting to erode after several uses and I noticed this after i shot some oil one day and was paranoid the whole time I was gonna get an abscess and the rubber would have to be cut oit of me luckily it didnt

So if u read all that run on sentence bs I definitely have experience with it eroding
    Use a new slin pin everytime its an easy fix
    Cylon357 and songdog like this.

Blog Entries
    For sure. Something will definitely erode it tho i know this for a fact. Many years ago before i knew the internet existed for anything other than aol chat rooms….so i had no knowledge or sense about aas had no business using them bla bla…I would use the same syringe week after week bc back then it was sketchy to come by syringes you would have to go to the pharmacy and ask for needles for vet use

Anyway, the stopper was starting to erode after several uses and I noticed this after i shot some oil one day and was paranoid the whole time I was gonna get an abscess and the rubber would have to be cut oit of me luckily it didnt

So if u read all that run on sentence bs I definitely have experience with it eroding
    Oh shit, I couldn't help but laugh. I imagine Dave Batista walking into walgreens asking for pins for his cat or something like "oh no these aren't for me. I don't use PEDs"

But yeah, definitely single use those suckers.

As an aside, because why not, I have like 4 years worth of used pins in sharps containers. I just need to turn them in, but I know they are going to look at me like OK...
    Cuz likes this.

teedoff is offline Member
    Oh shit, I couldn't help but laugh. I imagine Dave Batista walking into walgreens asking for pins for his cat or something like "oh no these aren't for me. I don't use PEDs"

As an aside, because why not, I have like 4 years worth of used pins in sharps containers. I just need to turn them in, but I know they are going to look at me like OK...
    You need a smelter. Lol. Burn all the plastic and non metal parts, then melt the needles down. Haha
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET

Literally once a week a stranger will tell me “hey you look just like Dave Bautista” im like thanks, yeah get that alot…
    Its the build, round circular head, glasses, and beard just not the fame/money
    Cylon357 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

I did that like 40 yrs ago!
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information