• 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Beefcheeks7
  • 1 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Charlie67

Thread: Tamoxifen making nipples dark and sore

Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member

Tamoxifen making nipples dark and sore

So I have been taking Nolva on cycle to keep any chance of gyno out of the picture. But after 2 weeks my nipple has darkened and also hurts like hell if I hit them on something or push them hard against something. Can anyone tell me why this is? A few days after I stopped taking it they don't hurt the same way if I hit them on something so I figure it has to be the Nolva.

Come on man someone help my nipples here . .

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never heard of such a thing. Why not drop the tamoxifen for an AI and see if it improves things?

History of gyno? Have you run labs? Used it before? Could be a filler too that the lab uses. Too many variables.

Frankly it sounds a little trollish, given the circus that has taken over here but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Drop the tamoxifen and grab some aromasin if your estrogen is a concern…easy enough.
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 08-06-2022 at 01:41 PM.
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Sore nipples are sign of hormonal changes and / or the first signs of gyno so watch this closely. Your nipples wont change color, seems odd or even “trollish” as mentioned. But, maybe you’re just a practical jokester… who knows. If it were me, and my nipples were changing colors, Id be a little worried and see a medical professional and tell them about my steroid use
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcheeks7 View Post
    So I have been taking Nolva on cycle to keep any chance of gyno out of the picture. But after 2 weeks my nipple has darkened and also hurts like hell if I hit them on something or push them hard against something. Can anyone tell me why this is? A few days after I stopped taking it they don't hurt the same way if I hit them on something so I figure it has to be the Nolva.
    Maybe they are just bruised from you hitting them on something or pushing them hard against things.

What are you pushing your nipples against that causes such force? You could just try stopping that, I’m sure your boyfriend would understand
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Maybe they are just bruised from you hitting them on something or pushing them hard against things.
    Reading your response just makes me feel uncomfortable
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Reading your response just makes me feel uncomfortable
    OP's own words, brother lol

OP's own words, brother lol
    …… ……

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Come on man someone help my nipples here . .
    I say fuck it and go all the way. Cut the balls and buy a big brah. No point avoiding the inevitable.

Never heard of such a thing. Why not drop the tamoxifen for an AI and see if it improves things?

History of gyno? Have you run labs? Used it before? Could be a filler too that the lab uses. Too many variables.

Frankly it sounds a little trollish, given the circus that has taken over here but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Drop the tamoxifen and grab some aromasin if your estrogen is a concern…easy enough.

I actually have a very small lump behind one nipple had it even before cycling not sure if it's gyno but I'm guessing it is. Definitely not trolling and it's super weird but I think I did say in my post that when I stop taking it the pain goes away so I have stopped I just wanted to know if anyone has heard of this or experienced it.

What are you pushing your nipples against that causes such force? You could just try stopping that, I’m sure your boyfriend would understand
    Good one lol, but when I'm doing reverse fly on an incline bench seat is when it hurts or y raises in the same position.

Could be or maybe I'm just paranoid and time tanning is making them darker but I've just never noticed it like this before.

Blog Entries
    I actually have a very small lump behind one nipple had it even before cycling not sure if it's gyno but I'm guessing it is. Definitely not trolling and it's super weird but I think I did say in my post that when I stop taking it the pain goes away so I have stopped I just wanted to know if anyone has heard of this or experienced it.
    OK, OP, lets assume you aren't trolling.

This is not a normally reported side effect of nolvadex in the context of AAS / PED ue. You can visit webmd for a clinical listing of sides, maybe it actually does show up in the literature somewhere.

What does your cycle look like? Do you have a 19-nor involved? If so, prolactin might be your culprit, not estrogen. Different drugs needed for prolactin.

How do you feel? Do you feel like your estrogen is elevated?

Finally, stop messing around with your damn nipples! They are responding to the increased attention you are giving them, though that may not be the only factor at play.

Bonus: for f*ck's sake, quit

"hitting them on something or pushing them hard against things"!!

Leave the nipple clamps alone for a while.

Switch to a different SERM and use an AI to keep it under control. No clue otherwise
    Cylon357 likes this.

OK, OP, lets assume you aren't trolling.

This is not a normally reported side effect of nolvadex in the context of AAS / PED ue. You can visit webmd for a clinical listing of sides, maybe it actually does show up in the literature somewhere.

What does your cycle look like? Do you have a 19-nor involved? If so, prolactin might be your culprit, not estrogen. Different drugs needed for prolactin.

How do you feel? Do you feel like your estrogen is elevated?

Finally, stop messing around with your damn nipples! They are responding to the increased attention you are giving them, though that may not be the only factor at play.

Bonus: for f*ck's sake, quit

"hitting them on something or pushing them hard against things"!!

Leave the nipple clamps alone for a while.

No 19s just test currently 500mg a week, I feel great some day I wake up and can tell by how I feel and look estrogen is up and I do use aromasin to combat,

also left out I'm a plumber and leaned up on my chest and laying down on my chest quite a bit so who knows maybes it's just that and I'm being to paranoid, now don't get me wrong the nipple clamps aren't helping but I figure this many years of using them I'd be use to it.

Thanks man appreciate the advice though, got to keep you guys on your toes.

Easymoney is offline New Member
    My nips darken and get hard when my estro is high, right around week 6 test e 500 mg /week or more test. It literally took 45 days to get rid of nip pain and puffyness from the nips. I was on cycle though. 40mg? (Might not be mg) nolvadex daily and Letro .
    Cycle was crap. I noticed 20mg nolva didn't do much for me

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your Nolva could also be fake/underdosed/baking powder... whatever. Just a thought. You said you're taking Aromasin but I'd get my E checked anyway to see how high it was.

Or, It could be any of the random stuff above

Best of luck,
    C-

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Your Nolva could also be fake/underdosed/baking powder... whatever. Just a thought. You said you're taking Aromasin but I'd get my E checked anyway to see how high it was.

Or, It could be any of the random stuff above

Best of luck,
    C-
    What’s up Charlie?! Hope you’re doing great!
    Charlie67 likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What’s up Charlie?! Hope you’re doing great!
    Hey man, I'm doing really great, haven't been around much this summer because... you know how it goes sometimes

Best, C-

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Hey man, I'm doing really great, haven't been around much this summer because... you know how it goes sometimes

Best, C-
    Oh yes I do! Glad to see you’re around!!!

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Sounds like somebody sold you some bullshit nolva, Trollcheeks7.

Thread Information