• 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Str8diezel
  • 1 Post By White Lotus
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33

Thread: Swollen and sore

Str8diezel is offline Junior Member

Swollen and sore

I've been running gear since about 2015. I have never had any issues.

About a year ago I switched labs because the one I was using prior got shut down. At first it was great felt good looked good and strength was great. I came off cycle and got back on the way I was suppose to.

Now for the past month every pin I take the next day is swollen and sore. No redness no heat, just swollen and sore. It doesn't matter where I go, quad, glute, chest, delt it never fails. Would my body start reacting to the gear differently over time or would it be more gear related

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Could be a difference in the carrier oils, solvents or even the raws. Some test enanthate is not processed properly when the raws are made and have a high acid content.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yep probably gear related. Some stuff just stings. Granted its not infected you might be able to just power thru it. Have you tried warming up the oil before pinning it?
    Str8diezel likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Try using another source of gear. If it's making you swollen and sore for more than a day or two, there's something in it that's not agreeing with you.
    Str8diezel likes this.

I've been powering thru it's just getting annoying lol. Almost 8 years not a single even slight issue now this it's frustrating. I haven't tried warming with warm water but I usually always hold tight in my hand for awhile before I pin
    Octaneforce likes this.

I was afraid of someone saying that lol. Strong domestic sources are like unicorns anymore lmao

White Lotus is offline New Member
    i've experienced the swelling PIP with more concentrated test - some UGL's sell Test @ 350-500mg/ML, those cause it for me. I use Grapeseed oil to cut it at a 50/50 mix, that takes care of it for me.
    Str8diezel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Try using another source of gear. If it's making you swollen and sore for more than a day or two, there's something in it that's not agreeing with you.
    Is there a reason it's just now starting. Like I said I've been using the same stuff for quite awhile. The first couple vials were fine but the last two I've used have been miserable. I'm still sore from a Tuesday injection

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8diezel View Post
    Is there a reason it's just now starting. Like I said I've been using the same stuff for quite awhile. The first couple vials were fine but the last two I've used have been miserable. I'm still sore from a Tuesday injection
    It might be a different batch with different carrier oils and solvents. If it's not a different batch and it's using oils and solvents you've tolerated before, it's possible you could develop an allergy to it. Or that there is some sort of contaminant that got in there.

It could also be your injection technique.

Rule of thumb, if it's making you ill, stop doing it. If it causes swelling and pain, just stop using it. What is more valuable to you? The body part you injected to? Or the vial of gear?
    Octaneforce and Str8diezel like this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    something has changed. If this started with a different vial then ur source made a change. As AG said above, test e can fucking turn on you with change in batch.

what lab is it?
    Str8diezel and Honkey_Kong like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    something has changed. If this started with a different vial then ur source made a change. As AG said above, test e can fucking turn on you with change in batch.

what lab is it?
    That's a very good point lol the body part is definitely more important haha.

The lab is Blckline

Thread Information