• 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Deca in bloodwork

jjsevens is offline Associate Member

Deca in bloodwork

On TRT and get bloodwork done every 6 months... And because deca takes so long to kick in I'll be due for bloodwork shortly after I get into it so really won't get the full advantages of it. I'm currently cruising at 200mg test and 100mg deca weekly. Script dose is 100mg test per week so usually go back to this about 6-8 weeks before I go in.

So wondering if I just keep taking it if it will show up on my bloodwork? Or maybe lower my test dose to see if that'll balance it out?

Thanks!
    Last edited by jjsevens; 11-07-2022 at 02:33 PM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    On TRT and get bloodwork done every 6 months... And because deca takes so long to kick in I'll be due for bloodwork shortly after I get into it so really won't get the full advantages of it. I'm currently cruising at 200mg test and 100mg deca weekly. Script dose is 100mg test per week so usually go back to this about 6-8 weeks before I go in.

So wondering if I just keep taking it if it will show up on my bloodwork? Or maybe lower my test dose to see if that'll balance it out?

Thanks!
    Deca won't show up as test and it has a low tendency to convert to estrogen. That being said, your RBC might go high enough to raise alarms.
    jjsevens likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Deca can skew your T reading higher if the ECLIA assy is used because nandrolone is one of many interference substances for the ECLIA test.. It shouldn't be an issue with the LC-MS test.
    956Vette, Honkey_Kong and jjsevens like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

jjsevens likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks for the feedback... I went through the post you shared and seems inconclusive, the thread died with one of the members running blood work to confirm.

But as far as testings concerned, I don't think they dig that deep... I'm in Canada and our healthcare system is socialized so I'm almost positive it's the most basic testing that only checks the basic panels.

Would you happen to know how long deca stays in your system? What if I drop it off completely or perhaps lower my test dose and keep the deca until I run my bloodwork?

My plan was to run deca permanently at low dose for the joint/recovery benefits from it so trying to figure out a way to stay on throughout the year between bloods.
    Last edited by jjsevens; 11-08-2022 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    Thanks for the feedback... I went through the post you shared and seems inconclusive, the thread died with one of the members running blood work to confirm.

But as far as testings concerned, I don't think they dig that deep... I'm in Canada and our healthcare system is socialized so I'm almost positive it's the most basic testing that only checks the basic panels.

Would you happen to know how long deca stays in your system? What if I drop it off completely or perhaps lower my test dose and keep the deca until I run my bloodwork?

My plan was to run deca permanently at low dose for the joint/recovery benefits from it so trying to figure out a way to stay on throughout the year between bloods.
    Here in the US, the ECLIA test is the cheaper option of the total T panels.
    I don't have a definite answer for you on the clearance time for Deca; I think the metabolites stay in your system a good 8 weeks, but I could be mistaken. Maybe NPP would be a better option vs. Deca?

We've had several members that have posted on the Deca situation, that was just a thread I had bookmarked.
    jjsevens likes this.

Keep your thread bumped. I know quite a few members include Deca in their TRT, so a solid answer should be available.
    jjsevens likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Keep your thread bumped. I know quite a few members include Deca in their TRT, so a solid answer should be available.
    Will do, thankyou.

fossil is offline New Member
    I am currently on 200T/week and 200Deca/week. I know how much the deca helps my joints so when I visit my doc in a few weeks, I am going to tell him it is what it is. As long as my other BW is close to normal. In between my quarterly Dr visits, I will use NPP, bringing my total Nandrolone intake to around 600. This time I have been off that NPP cycle for over a month and have BW scheduled in a few weeks, so we shall see. I did mention to him last visit about changing the TEST test protocol to LC-MS method, but he had never heard of it. As long as he understands my Total test numbers will be greatly skewed and is OK with it, I am fine. I have experimented with Anadrol and Dianbol cycles in the past few years, and I think I prefer just doing Deca forever, with NPP cycles in between. In the past I had been unable to do shoulders(front dumbell raises and lateral raises, and I couldn't even hang from a bar with my feet off the ground because of shoulder pain, but man o man, I now can....and sleep at night without having to roll over every 15 minutes. I don't overdo it though, but can still hit them. I praise Nandrolone, either ester!!!!!!!!

Thread Information