Conrad1980 is offline Junior Member

Make liquid out of oral pills

I split finasteride and ari. It would have been easy to break this up and mix it with oil/alcohol. Or with sarm. I take sr 9009.
    Is this possible or does one destroy the active substance?

Both finasteride and ari have a short half-life and it would have been better to divide this up and take it every day.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You can definitely mix either with Everclear 151. I've done both with success.

Regarding SARMS , I imagine it would depend on what it is suspended in and how concentrated it is. I haven't tried going this route.

CordellPatrick is offline New Member
    "Hi there! I take finasteride and Arimidex daily and have no problems with them. I'm not sure if it's possible to destroy the active substance, but I don't think it would be a good idea to mix it with oil or alcohol.
    I also read here] that splitting up finasteride and Arimidex can reduce the effectiveness of the medication. Taking them daily as prescribed by your doctor is the best way to ensure you get the most out of the medication. I hope this helps! Take care of yourself!"

Please don't post links to sites that selling meds, etc.
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-09-2022 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Removed hyperlink

Thread Information