Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Fit4Florida
  • 1 Post By Franco C
  • 1 Post By Franco C

Thread: Thyroid markers off

Franco C is offline New Member

Thyroid markers off

I’m currently 5 weeks into Winstrol 50mg/ED along with 500mg/week Test and .05mg adex E3D. Got labs completed and T3 uptake and T4 were out of range. I had labs done last month on just being on Test and everything was within range except for testosterone and estrogen of course.

T3 Uptake 45 (22-35)
    T4 4.1 (4.9-10.5)

Cholesterol was also out of range but thats to be expected. Liver values all good thanks to supporting supps.

Is Winstrol known to have negative effects on Thyroid functions?
    Last edited by Franco C; 08-11-2022 at 12:23 PM.

I’m also taking 250iu hCG E3D. I’ve been on it throughout and the previous lab the markers were in range so I don’t think that’d be a cause.

Fit4Florida is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco C View Post
    I’m currently 5 weeks into Winstrol 50mg/ED along with 500mg/week Test and .05mg adex E3D. Got labs completed and T3 uptake and T4 were out of range. I had labs done last month on just being on Test and everything was within range except for testosterone and estrogen of course.

T3 Uptake 45 (22-35)
    T4 4.1 (4.9-10.5)

Cholesterol was also out of range but thats to be expected. Liver values all good thanks to supporting supps.

Is Winstrol known to have negative effects on Thyroid functions?
    You”ll have to wait for more knowledgeable members to chime in on any consequences of having those #s out of line. I never test for those in particular.

Common sense would say if you tested last month and all values were in check, and the only thing that changed was the additional compound then……..most likely the change in values resulted from that compound.
    Cylon357 likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Adex and elevated exogenous testosterone both affect T3/T4. It may have just taken a little longer to show on labs, yes winny will affect it as well. You’re barely out of range and neither hypo or hyper, certainly not a cause for concern but should be monitored if you pull labs again. Nothing surprising though as every compound you’re taking messes with TSH and TRH.
    T3/T4 levels naturally fluctuate as well so it’s hard to pinpoint but again you’re so close to range, I wouldn’t worry. Are you symptomatic?
    I would bet the Adex would be the first drug you’re taking to skew them

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Adex and elevated exogenous testosterone both affect T3/T4. It may have just taken a little longer to show on labs, yes winny will affect it as well. You’re barely out of range and neither hypo or hyper, certainly not a cause for concern but should be monitored if you pull labs again. Nothing surprising though as every compound you’re taking messes with TSH and TRH.
    T3/T4 levels naturally fluctuate as well so it’s hard to pinpoint but again you’re so close to range, I wouldn’t worry. Are you symptomatic?
    I would bet the Adex would be the first drug you’re taking to skew them
    At such a low dose of adex it would still show effects on labs? Starting to think that’s why most prefer aromasin instead.

No symptoms that I know of but what would I be feeling if there were any issues?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    At such a low dose of adex it would still show effects on labs? Starting to think that’s why most prefer aromasin instead.

No symptoms that I know of but what would I be feeling if there were any issues?
    Are you taking .05mg or .5mg? The original post said .05mg E3D, that would be a tiny amount per week. .5mg E3D would be much more significant.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Are you taking .05mg or .5mg? The original post said .05mg E3D, that would be a tiny amount per week. .5mg E3D would be much more significant.
    .05mg but may be bumping it up to .125mg as still having a bit of face bloat
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    .05mg but may be bumping it up to .125mg as still having a bit of face bloat
    OK just trying to clarify for best responses.

Thread Information