Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By PT1982

Thread: First ever NPP Cycle, need some help!

Fiskevatten is offline Member

First ever NPP Cycle, need some help!

Bloods are coming in tomorrow to check how my TRT is doing (including rest of body).
    Currently on 0.4ml 2x week (200mg test e) and feel great! Libido is on track and hardly need an AI.
    I tried 0.5 a while and d*ck died, so seems I found my sweet spot.

Doc here can help with muscle building program, but due to them being expensive as F, I might wanna
    buy my own stuff and do my own labs.

Wanna gain as much quality muscle as possible, I might have an option to be sponsored for a competition
    next year, but I aim on modelling, not on stage wins (which will never happen for sure).
    I was leaning towards testing tren , but it scares the crap out of me, so I went for Test, NPP, Mast instead.

Currently 185, 92kg, 13-15% bf.
    Using Mast for itīs properties, not for cut or muscle building.

Thinking:
    NPP/ Deca 600
    Test E 300
    Mast P 400
    Proviron 50d, and Caber, Aromasin on hand.
    Back to TRT after.

Any thoughts here?
    I donīt mind doing long esters since I am on TRT, might help with the damn amount of pinning?
    Already got scars...

Additionally, I read that Prov can be dangerous for Cholesterol and I had big issues with that when using Var.
    As well as Caber affecting the valve of the heart negatively?

What are you guys experiences here?

Much appreciated!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    If bumping your trt up to .1 ml caused your dick to “die”, you are in for some fun trying nandrolone lol

I prefer npp over decca but I prefer short esters nowadays over long like I used to reason being I want to “feel” the steroid working faster and if I get a bad side effect I can stop and it will be out of my system quick

Decca takes weeks to work and I mean weeks like 6-8 usually, I dont have time for that shit and the last time I ran i kept what I thought was everything in check estrogen and trt and dick still wouldnt get about half hard. Fuck that.

I dont even use nandrolone hardly anymore I just use tren . I dont have dick problems on tren and the results are incomparable to nandrolone for me but thats not speaking for everyone some guys rather run nandrolone I mean it isnt as harsh on the body as tren but again low dose tren for me and trt is pretty much all I need and it took many many years of experimenting with these drugs to realize that.

The cycle looks ok. I would probably run mast E instead of P alongside my test E and pin them both at the same time. Doses look good. Letting the nandrolone do the work. I would start the mast e 4 weeks before going into the nandrolone that is alot of npp, 6 ml is alot to pin every week of npp .

Proviron keeps your sbhg low and frees up test but it gives me bad heartburn like real bad. You could try it because it would be good with that cycle. If my nips start hurting ill use caber. Never had any issues with caber and it does definitely work especially with a tren cycle. But as mentioned i dont need it with a low dose tren <200mg cycle and still reap benefits.

You will need alot of pins, remember precycle bw and during.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    If bumping your trt up to .1 ml caused your dick to “die”, you are in for some fun trying nandrolone lol

I prefer npp over decca but I prefer short esters nowadays over long like I used to reason being I want to “feel” the steroid working faster and if I get a bad side effect I can stop and it will be out of my system quick

Decca takes weeks to work and I mean weeks like 6-8 usually, I dont have time for that shit and the last time I ran i kept what I thought was everything in check estrogen and trt and dick still wouldnt get about half hard. Fuck that.

I dont even use nandrolone hardly anymore I just use tren . I dont have dick problems on tren and the results are incomparable to nandrolone for me but thats not speaking for everyone some guys rather run nandrolone I mean it isnt as harsh on the body as tren but again low dose tren for me and trt is pretty much all I need and it took many many years of experimenting with these drugs to realize that.

The cycle looks ok. I would probably run mast E instead of P alongside my test E and pin them both at the same time. Doses look good. Letting the nandrolone do the work. I would start the mast e 4 weeks before going into the nandrolone that is alot of npp, 6 ml is alot to pin every week of npp .

Proviron keeps your sbhg low and frees up test but it gives me bad heartburn like real bad. You could try it because it would be good with that cycle. If my nips start hurting ill use caber. Never had any issues with caber and it does definitely work especially with a tren cycle. But as mentioned i dont need it with a low dose tren <200mg cycle and still reap benefits.

You will need alot of pins, remember precycle bw and during.
    Awesome, just this kind of help I was hoping for, appreciate it! The TRT situation is weird indeed, my bloods looked great during 0.3 besides a little too low test.
    Doc said to up it to 0.4-0.5 and the old tells the rest. However, before I started TRT I had no issues with libido at 500-750 cycles, so it might be something else that
    is not in "personal range", will get more info tomorrow.

I am so keen at trying Tren, it gives that "donīt press the red button" kind of feeling, and my finger is itching bad for it....
    I just hear that NPP makes you feel good, help joints, fill you up nicely, and build well. While Tren makes you a super human with 6000 sides.
    Some goes as far as stating it is shortening your lifespan, but that is a boat we are already in doing cycles year after year.

I live a rather active outdoor life, building business, and have a relationship, so whatever I take it canīt crash that.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    Awesome, just this kind of help I was hoping for, appreciate it! The TRT situation is weird indeed, my bloods looked great during 0.3 besides a little too low test.
    Doc said to up it to 0.4-0.5 and the old tells the rest. However, before I started TRT I had no issues with libido at 500-750 cycles, so it might be something else that
    is not in "personal range", will get more info tomorrow.

I am so keen at trying Tren , it gives that "donīt press the red button" kind of feeling, and my finger is itching bad for it....
    I just hear that NPP makes you feel good, help joints, fill you up nicely, and build well. While Tren makes you a super human with 6000 sides.
    Some goes as far as stating it is shortening your lifespan, but that is a boat we are already in doing cycles year after year.

I live a rather active outdoor life, building business, and have a relationship, so whatever I take it canīt crash that.
    NPP became my all time favorite compound. Tren isn't a monster as you are thinking, but it can have some crappy sides that I dont care for anymore. I prefer NPP and never ran any blast without it.

I might be off old thinking, but I think your plan for 300mgs of test is too much and the risks of aromatization becomes real.

I have ran NPP at over 2000mgs weekly (once, not common and wouldn't ever recommend) and as low as 200mgs weekly. I have vast experience with it and for me, 400-600 is perfect. And I can guarantee you that if you run 400, 600 wont get any more noticeable results. About 100-125mgs test and 400 NPP a week, you'll feel great and have great results; that is, diet and training is in check.
    Fiskevatten and Lee_1978 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    NPP became my all time favorite compound. Tren isn't a monster as you are thinking, but it can have some crappy sides that I dont care for anymore. I prefer NPP and never ran any blast without it.

I might be off old thinking, but I think your plan for 300mgs of test is too much and the risks of aromatization becomes real.

I have ran NPP at over 2000mgs weekly (once, not common and wouldn't ever recommend) and as low as 200mgs weekly. I have vast experience with it and for me, 400-600 is perfect. And I can guarantee you that if you run 400, 600 wont get any more noticeable results. About 100-125mgs test and 400 NPP a week, you'll feel great and have great results; that is, diet and training is in check.
    Ah great! I donīt mind less at all as long as I see/ feel something. I kinda compare it with Primo where I decided less is more and felt literally nothing, but it can have been bunk as well of course. Opposite side after I started TRT I feel way better on 200mg than 500mg, same results.
    When I was on 750mg I hated it, all sides and no positive increase.
    However, if I go under 200 I will be lower than "normal" on bloods, wonīt that be an issue during cycle? Especially with Mast.
    400 NPP will help a lot with the pinning.

Just got bloods back, all excellent, but some surprising values for sure.

Total Test was at 2000 on 0.4, but earlier 600 on 0.3. Different brands, so bet old was crap.

E2 and Prolactin was 60 each, never had Prolactin that high, so will need to sort that asap.

Other then that I had excellent values.
    Going 450 npp, stay on 200 test e, 400 mast e as it seems.
    Skipping oral for cholesterol sake.

BUMP!

Got the stuff and did my first injection yesterday, I decided on taking all oils eod to keep bloods as stable as possible without pinning ed.
    Now I changed from TRT insulin pin to 24g 1inch and I gotta say I hate it.
    Needle wasnīt sharp enough so had to push a lot, then inside I felt it going way to deep. Split it 1.25ml Pec and 1.25ml Delt.
    PIP was real with these oils...

Now I have few places I feel 1inch and 2.5ml in one go is feasable without risking abcess or scar tissue, glutes already have that.
    Delts on the limit and Ventro seems fine.
    Quads no way, 3 of 4 shots is a mess with either blood or hard twitching no matter where I push in.

My solution is splitting the dose to 3 insulin shots instead (2.5 mls = 2.5 full shots.)
    That way I can easily do lats, traps and more.

Anyone else done this?

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post

I agree.

I'm a fan of NPP and love its effects.

@ OP - NPP has less sides and great anabolic potential which is a win for me.

Thread Information