Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 3 Post By almostgone

Thread: Add DMSO to TREN A liquid in syringe to increase effectiveness?

Stevenn1 is offline New Member

Question Add DMSO to TREN A liquid in syringe to increase effectiveness?

I read somewhere that adding some (an unknown amount) of DMSO liquid to steroids will increase the strength of it 10x. So i don’t believe the Tren A oil/liquid i already have (10ml/1,000mg) vial was mixed using DMSO, because it doesn’t burn or give any kind of taste or smell after pinning. I know the old crushed Fina pellets was having DMSO help carry it through the skin. But I’m asking about for example drawing like 50mg (0.50ml) Tren A liquid into a syringe and then drawing some (unknown amount) of DMSO liquid into the same syringe and injected intramuscularly. Supposedly adding DMSO to Test will make the chemical more stronger too.
    So does anyone know anything about this or how much DMSO to use with Tren to equal a certain amount in the end; like 50mg Tren + 0.10ml DMSO would be the equivalent of injecting 100mg Tren? Hopefully my question makes sense.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenn1 View Post
    I read somewhere that adding some (an unknown amount) of DMSO liquid to steroids will increase the strength of it 10x. So i don’t believe the Tren A oil/liquid i already have (10ml/1,000mg) vial was mixed using DMSO, because it doesn’t burn or give any kind of taste or smell after pinning. I know the old crushed Fina pellets was having DMSO help carry it through the skin. But I’m asking about for example drawing like 50mg (0.50ml) Tren A liquid into a syringe and then drawing some (unknown amount) of DMSO liquid into the same syringe and injected intramuscularly. Supposedly adding DMSO to Test will make the chemical more stronger too.
    So does anyone know anything about this or how much DMSO to use with Tren to equal a certain amount in the end; like 50mg Tren + 0.10ml DMSO would be the equivalent of injecting 100mg Tren? Hopefully my question makes sense.
    Um, no. DMSO will not make something stronger than it already is. Will it increase bioavailability? I have no idea, but I definitely wouldn't try it
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

It's been almost 8 years since you last posted. Hope things have been going well.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenn1 View Post
    I don't know if this would work or not, but I would recommend very strongly that you explore this much, MUCH further before doing it.

It sounds like trouble to me, but who knows, maybe it is the next big thing.

PS - I would go ahead and invest in some syringe filters if you decide to go any further with this...
    almostgone likes this.

One more thing. Too much DMSO in an IM injection can lead to tissue necrosis.

Thread Information