• 1 Post By teedoff
  • 1 Post By teedoff
  • 1 Post By teedoff
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Long term effects of high estrogen

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

Long term effects of high estrogen

What do we consider high estrogen? I run mine right around the high double to low triple digits. This is while on my self prescribed trt of 175mg weekly of test, along with a little bit of deca + daily Proviron

Do long term juicers push their estro lower than I run mine?

The reason I dropped my aI s because the higher estro is what gives me my massive hornyness & energy - I ran my estro in the semi normal ranges & that edge goes away

What are the long term effects? Apparently gallstones are one - been dealing with those for about a 1/2 decade now. Grew bitch tits - got them removed.

I suppose my next concern is prostate - but, I don’t know if this will have any form of definitive answer

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    I cant answer your question but My E was typically in the 90 on 150 test 150 deca .

I just lowered my dose to 100 test 100 deca because my “massive hornyness” needed a break or atleast thats what my wife said.

Franco C is offline New Member
    Gyno and water retention/face bloat are my issues and those pop up when I was at 69(nice) E2 with 500mg/week test. Still trying to find my sweet spot but it’s definitely under that #.

Isn’t high E2 associated with bad effects on health like cancer?
    Last edited by Franco C; 08-15-2022 at 05:46 PM.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Super individual... I have most energy and horniness at around 60 of E at TRT dosage (not sure what to run since different brands seems to give me different TT lol)
    However, I get more acne on 60 at places I have never had before...
    Bloods are perfect, no issues at all so far.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco C View Post
    Gyno and water retention/face bloat are my issues and those pop up when I was at 69(nice) E2 with 500mg/week test. Still trying to find my sweet spot but it’s definitely under that #.

Isn’t high E2 associated with bad effects on health like cancer?
    I don’t get bloat much

But, the last part is kind of more of my concern

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    What do we consider high estrogen? I run mine right around the high double to low triple digits.

The reason I dropped my aI s because the higher estro is what gives me my massive hornyness & energy - I ran my estro in the semi normal ranges & that edge goes away
    Same here.

Great question also.
    The Doc keeps telling me to run the AI, but I argue that I feel much better without it.

H-town is offline New Member
    Have a similar cycle.. problems with roid induced facial redness, need to check my estradiol level, but have been taking Arimadex and tamoxifen

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    Same here.

Great question also.
    The Doc keeps telling me to run the AI, but I argue that I feel much better without it.

Mine pushed the AI at first but then I presented my case around the adverse events with AI’s and why they’re being introduced in the first place (symptom management). We know the scale for “normal testosterone ” levels is ridiculous, he agreed that those same discrepancies could happen with E2 ranges…that being said, I cruise around 95-100 on my estrogen scored and my total T is around 1400. That’s my wheelhouse and where I feel the best. Ain’t broke, don’t fix it
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Mine pushed the AI at first but then I presented my case around the adverse events with AI’s and why they’re being introduced in the first place (symptom management). We know the scale for “normal testosterone” levels is ridiculous, he agreed that those same discrepancies could happen with E2 ranges…that being said, I cruise around 95-100 on my estrogen scored and my total T is around 1400. That’s my wheelhouse and where I feel the best. Ain’t broke, don’t fix it
    Right on the money with my #’s

Just hope for the best, I suppose

Tomorrow I have my abdomen ultrasound

teedoff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Mine pushed the AI at first but then I presented my case around the adverse events with AI’s and why they’re being introduced in the first place (symptom management). We know the scale for “normal testosterone” levels is ridiculous, he agreed that those same discrepancies could happen with E2 ranges…that being said, I cruise around 95-100 on my estrogen scored and my total T is around 1400. That’s my wheelhouse and where I feel the best. Ain’t broke, don’t fix it
    Wish that was the case with me. My test and estrogen numbers were right there. I did feel good but was getting gyno. Took adex a couple weeks and it went away. I've since dropped my trt does in half. Still developed gyno at that dose. Not sure what my numbers are now. Haven't had labs pulled yet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    Wish that was the case with me. My test and estrogen numbers were right there. I did feel good but was getting gyno. Took adex a couple weeks and it went away. I've since dropped my trt does in half. Still developed gyno at that dose. Not sure what my numbers are now. Haven't had labs pulled yet.
    That’s y I left mine on my surgeon dude’s table

That’s y I left mine on my surgeon dude’s table
    That might be the way I have to go at some point. I'm not doing any blasts right now until I get my BF back down a bit. We'll see how it goes at that point.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    That might be the way I have to go at some point. I'm not doing any blasts right now until I get my BF back down a bit. We'll see how it goes at that point.
    Totally,

I got my bf% down as much as I could before the surgery - but, I still felt like it should of been lower. He just pulled the glands - not, vacuum & sculpt any of my fat.

Totally,

I got my bf% down as much as I could before the surgery - but, I still felt like it should of been lower. He just pulled the glands - not, vacuum & sculpt any of my fat.
    Ha. I might have all that done. I carry fat around my chest and underarms the most, couldn't hurt to have some sucked out! lol
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Ha. I might have all that done. I carry fat around my chest and underarms the most, couldn't hurt to have some sucked out! lol
    My surgeon guy wanted to do a whole "front end" - fake abs & suck out all the fat + cut my side moobs. Or, what I went with - just pull the glands

Prob is, fat sculpting/lypo doesn't last

My surgeon guy wanted to do a whole "front end" - fake abs & suck out all the fat + cut my side moobs. Or, what I went with - just pull the glands

Prob is, fat sculpting/lypo doesn't last
    I figured that's the case...but I also was hoping I could get the stubborn areas cleaned up a bit and it wouldn't come back as easy. Provided I'm good with my diet. Seemed like even at my lowest bf, which was supposedly around 12%, I still was flabby under my arms. I'm sure it just takes MUCH longer at my age, staying on a strict diet for those stubborn areas to eventually lean up. The years are passing by faster and faster though. Lol
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    I figured that's the case...but I also was hoping I could get the stubborn areas cleaned up a bit and it wouldn't come back as easy. Provided I'm good with my diet. Seemed like even at my lowest bf, which was supposedly around 12%, I still was flabby under my arms. I'm sure it just takes MUCH longer at my age, staying on a strict diet for those stubborn areas to eventually lean up. The years are passing by faster and faster though. Lol

Say it how it is, shit - ain’t all that the truth

It feels like it’s quite hard some days to play catch up to myself - but, it’s nice to still b in the race

How old r u? Just askin

Say it how it is, shit - ain’t all that the truth

It feels like it’s quite hard some days to play catch up to myself - but, it’s nice to still b in the race

How old r u? Just askin
    I'll be 57 in Oct.

Had i.been smart, I'd have gotten my shoulder repaired 25 years ago. Instead I put it off and stopped lifting weights. Stopped working out at all actually. Did 9 round (hiit) kick boxing style work out about 10 years ago, but got back into weight training in 2019.
    Last edited by teedoff; 08-26-2022 at 04:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'll be 57 in Oct.

Had i.been smart, I'd have gotten my shoulder repaired 25 years ago. Instead I put it off and stopped lifting weights. Stopped working out at all actually. Did 9 round (hiit) kick boxing style work out about 10 years ago, but got back into weight training in 2019.
    Dang, u got a decade & a 1/2 on me - I’m trying my best to keep myself together(physically & mentally)

Some days tho, man - it’s an uphill battle

Dang, u got a decade & a 1/2 on me - I’m trying my best to keep myself together(physically & mentally)

Some days tho, man - it’s an uphill battle
    Lol its uphill every day for me. Lol. I mean for me to lose weight I have to be in a serious calorie deficit. I guess if I spend 2 hours a day just on cardio that would help, but i still have to work and crap. If I even eat carbs for dinner, I don't lose weight. It's tough!

I was very strict for about a year and got down to my lowest. 12% bf, but I don't even think that was accurate. Still had the excess fat under my arms. Then the loose skin on my belly really got me discouraged. I mean, not loose hanging type like you see on ppl that lose 200lbs but loose enough to not even see any abs like I thought I would.

Blog Entries
    Lol its uphill every day for me. Lol. I mean for me to lose weight I have to be in a serious calorie deficit. I guess if I spend 2 hours a day just on cardio that would help, but i still have to work and crap. If I even eat carbs for dinner, I don't lose weight. It's tough!

I was very strict for about a year and got down to my lowest. 12% bf, but I don't even think that was accurate. Still had the excess fat under my arms. Then the loose skin on my belly really got me discouraged. I mean, not loose hanging type like you see on ppl that lose 200lbs but loose enough to not even see any abs like I thought I would.
    We’re all trying to beat the clock - it’s not gonna happen, it’s kinda tough to accept at times. . . But, it is what it is

I push myself hard to keep myself intact. Less roids, better diet, smarter lifting, etc.

No way to know how long I’ll b able to hang onto my shape. Ultrasound came back 100% clear of stones - apparently all my flushes/cleanses work. I just donated blood cause I’m getting a tat next week.

That reminds me, today is shot day

It is what it is - I feel quite lucky to b the way that I am at the moment
    NiceGuyResearcher likes this.

Thread Information