Like Tree17Likes
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 5 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 3 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: First cycle! Test e 300 please help!!!!

Ashmore187 is offline New Member

Exclamation First cycle! Test e 300 please help!!!!

Hey everyone!
    So I'm pretty new to all of this....forums included 🥴 so I apologise in advance.

I'm currently 4 weeks into my first cycle.
    Height 5'9
    Weight 75kg
    Age 29
    Unsure if all this matters...

Anyway, I'm currently running 0.6ml of Test E 300 twice a week, tuesdays and Fridays. TBH, apart from feeling the best I've felt in years (have always suffered with depression and have suspected natural low T.....no I did you get my bloods done before cycle, I know....bad move), as I was saying..... apart from that, I'm fucking hating it. Reason being, the PIP I'm getting roughly 2 days after pinning is fucking horrid. Will attach some photos for reference. My partner pins me as it's just easier and she has a steadier hand than I do. We go slow, sterile on all pins and always use alcohol wipes on vile, skin, then after pin on pin point. Haven't had an infection. But the knotting and rash I get is beyond. My glutes have been the worst so I've started pinning delts. Started fine but aye again, 2 days later, swollen, red as all fuck and hot. No infection... the fuck is going on?

I purchased gear from a mate who is somewhat knowledgeable in this department and has been apparently pinning for some time, but he seems to tolerate almost anything. Have spoken with 3 mates that are running gear...test, deca and tren , and they seem to think they didn't get the reaction I am... anyway, the gear I got... I will post a photo of that also. I was told it was "pharmaceutical grade gear, but I just don't know about that... I live in Australia and it seems to be fucking hard to get pharma grade... I really want to take this serious as I'm almost 30 and want to learn along the way, keep myself healthy, strong and looking/feeling good. Some help would be appreciated. Really do apologise of the answers have been posted in previous threads, but as stated, I'm super new, so please...be nice.

Any other info needed, please let me know. Thanks guys.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220919-001045_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	686.2 KB 
ID:	182076Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220919-001020_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	824.8 KB 
ID:	182077Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220906_212435.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	608.1 KB 
ID:	182078

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashmore187 View Post
    Hey everyone!
    So I'm pretty new to all of this....forums included �� so I apologise in advance.

I'm currently 4 weeks into my first cycle.
    Height 5'9
    Weight 75kg
    Age 29
    Unsure if all this matters...

Anyway, I'm currently running 0.6ml of Test E 300 twice a week, tuesdays and Fridays. TBH, apart from feeling the best I've felt in years (have always suffered with depression and have suspected natural low T.....no I did you get my bloods done before cycle, I know....bad move), as I was saying..... apart from that, I'm fucking hating it. Reason being, the PIP I'm getting roughly 2 days after pinning is fucking horrid. Will attach some photos for reference. My partner pins me as it's just easier and she has a steadier hand than I do. We go slow, sterile on all pins and always use alcohol wipes on vile, skin, then after pin on pin point. Haven't had an infection. But the knotting and rash I get is beyond. My glutes have been the worst so I've started pinning delts. Started fine but aye again, 2 days later, swollen, red as all fuck and hot. No infection... the fuck is going on?

I purchased gear from a mate who is somewhat knowledgeable in this department and has been apparently pinning for some time, but he seems to tolerate almost anything. Have spoken with 3 mates that are running gear...test, deca and tren , and they seem to think they didn't get the reaction I am... anyway, the gear I got... I will post a photo of that also. I was told it was "pharmaceutical grade gear, but I just don't know about that... I live in Australia and it seems to be fucking hard to get pharma grade... I really want to take this serious as I'm almost 30 and want to learn along the way, keep myself healthy, strong and looking/feeling good. Some help would be appreciated. Really do apologise of the answers have been posted in previous threads, but as stated, I'm super new, so please...be nice.

Any other info needed, please let me know. Thanks guys.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220919-001045_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	686.2 KB 
ID:	182076Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220919-001020_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	824.8 KB 
ID:	182077Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220906_212435.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	608.1 KB 
ID:	182078
    That gear looks seriously sketchy. Stop using it ASAP. I'm quoting from the box:

"Each film coated table (sic) contains Testosterone Enanthate 30mg"
    "10ml / vial"

WTF? Is this a table(t) or injectable?

If the supplier can't tell you what their product is, why would you trust them with anything?

The PIP and redness you are experiencing is likely either a reaction to the carrier oil or infections that your body seems to be fighting off. Probably the former, either way you could try filtering the gear into a sterile vial, though I would recommend simply stopping with that product and finding something higher quality. Sell / give it to your mate who tolerates it well.

BTW, welcome to the forum! You will find better responses to questions of this nature by posting in the AAS sub.

Hey mate! Thanks for the reply!

Hmmm, I just noticed that....very very interesting. It's definitely injectable.

The supplier is a good mate of mine, but I'm starting to run out of options.....
    I definitely think it's more of a reaction as opposed to an infection as I've had this 6 times so far. ��

If I add, my first week I started on test 250 and changed over to this as I was getting reactions to that as well.... so am I just sensitive??? Is my body just getting used to something new??? I'm honestly lost....
    WHO KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET GOOD GEAR IN AUS!!!! ����

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    It’s probably got to much BA in it, high concentrations of BA will cause massive pip. Usually shit suppliers use this, to keep dirty brewed gear more steril in my opinion. Ditch the lab, try another lab

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    It’s probably got to much BA in it, high concentrations of BA will cause massive pip. Usually shit suppliers use this, to keep dirty brewed gear more steril in my opinion. Ditch the lab, try another lab

Hey mate, I appreciate the feedback... what is BA?
    This is the 2nd lab I've tried since I've been on cycle... I'm running out of options, we don't really have as much open choice in Australia from what I have seen......

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashmore187 View Post
    Hey mate, I appreciate the feedback... what is BA?
    This is the 2nd lab I've tried since I've been on cycle... I'm running out of options, we don't really have as much open choice in Australia from what I have seen......
    Benzoyl alcohol. Give some nasty stinging pip up to 4 days after injecting.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Packaging looks very sketchy. I know it's an injectable, but who misspells the word "tablet"? Another issue is no mention of solvents used or the percentage.

Sketchy all of the way around.

Test enanthate is notorious for having a high acid content left over from the manufacturing process. Also as Cuz pointed out it could be a high BA content.
    Cuz, SampsonandDelilah and Iranon like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bathtub brew!
    Cuz, Iranon and SampsonandDelilah like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with the fellas, your “rash” doesn’t look dangerous and no abscesses or anything sinister looking. Can try taking an antihistamine and using a hydrocortisone cream over the redness and see if the skin quiets down. Definitely agree it’s a carrier solvent issue

No help on sources unfortunately, but stick around and read. We’ve all dealt with the ups and downs of good and bad labs, comes with the territory unfortunately.

Welcome to the board
    Cuz and almostgone like this.

Thread Information