Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Blood work thoughts?

teedoff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcheeks7 View Post
    Appreciate the info hopefully all goes well with my doctor this Tuesday, like many people stated above I can't see them not giving it to me with levels in the 300-400 range.
    My gel script was given to me by my PCP. I complained about not getting enough sleep, didn't want to tak yet another sleep study, and she say how lw my T was....I think I was around 300 as well, so she said well your low T could be causing this so I can put you on TRT if you want to.

Its really not hard to get a legal prescription for it if you're t is that low.

Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    My gel script was given to me by my PCP. I complained about not getting enough sleep, didn't want to tak yet another sleep study, and she say how lw my T was....I think I was around 300 as well, so she said well your low T could be causing this so I can put you on TRT if you want to.

Its really not hard to get a legal prescription for it if you're t is that low.

I'll be totally honest with you I want to be on the highest dose possible to maybe cruise a little lower the prescribed and stock like what I can for a rain day. I have had nothing but bad luck with sources lately and right now I'm off cycle and was supposed to be on a cruise but as this post shows my gear is junk so I didn't pct properly because I wasn't planning on cycling off. So I don't want to end up in this boat again. So I hear the clinics are a little more apt to get you in a higher dose. Plus I don't pay out of pocket for any of it because they take hra payments.

wellshii is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcheeks7 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking what is the protocol they have you on? And are they prescribing hcg or gonadotropin, and what is the total with everything included?
    They had me on hcg but pulled it and switched it to gonadorelinn.
    They start at 200 a week and go from there .

Prescribe an AI too but I dont take it.
    375 for 10 weeks
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Take a drive to the upper Carolina. My hormone Dr is great. Same boat. He wrote me a script for 200mg a week. So now I have a bumper amount only doing 75mg a week. Pretty sure he'll write scripts for other things. He loves deca personally and keeps mentioning it which gives me the impression he would write a script. As long as it's within the parameters of a needed hormone drug.
    I'll keep that in mind. Is it close to Charlotte, Greensboro, Moyock, or Fayetteville? I'm pretty familiar with the drive from out in the sticks to those places.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

teedoff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I'll keep that in mind. Is it close to Charlotte, Greensboro, Moyock, or Fayetteville? I'm pretty familiar with the drive from out in the sticks to those places.
    It's just a few miles from the Greensboro airport, if you're familiar with that.
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It's just a few miles from the Greensboro airport, if you're familiar with that.
    Use to make semi-frequent trips to Reidsville when I was younger
    teedoff likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information