Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By narcolepticshark
  • 1 Post By narcolepticshark

Thread: Blood Work Feedback

narcolepticshark is offline Junior Member

Blood Work Feedback

43 yo, 200 lbs, 6'1", 2 previous cycles. Been off 90 days including PCT time. Screwed up PCT because I didn't know I had to wait weeks before starting.

Getting ready to try a new cycle, not sure of design yet. Got the attached bloodwork and would like some feedback. Unfortunately I thought I included Free testosterone but didn't. Will add for mid cycle tests.

Thanks.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bloodwork page 1.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	202.6 KB 
ID:	182106

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bloodwork page 2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	208.3 KB 
ID:	182107

Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by narcolepticshark View Post
    43 yo, 200 lbs, 6'1", 2 previous cycles. Been off 90 days including PCT time. Screwed up PCT because I didn't know I had to wait weeks before starting.

Getting ready to try a new cycle, not sure of design yet. Got the attached bloodwork and would like some feedback. Unfortunately I thought I included Free testosterone but didn't. Will add for mid cycle tests.

Thanks.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bloodwork page 1.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	202.6 KB 
ID:	182106

Name:	bloodwork page 2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	208.3 KB 
ID:	182107
    Those are some pretty high test levels for being off cycle and over 40

Wow, thanks. I wonder why I'm not bigger (195 lbs 6'1")

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Wow, thanks. I wonder why I'm not bigger (195 lbs 6'1")
    Could be a lot of reasons. How dialed in is your training, nutrition and recovery? What are your genetics like? Look at your parents and siblings for the starting answer to that question.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Could be a lot of reasons. How dialed in is your training, nutrition and recovery? What are your genetics like? Look at your parents and siblings for the starting answer to that question.
    I believe that my diet is my biggest culprit. Trying to get better with eating more calories and dialing it in better.

My whole family is lean and muscular. My dad lifted weights at 16 and continues to this day at 67, EVERY day. No bs. He was always bigger than me, bulkier.

I'm going to work on the diet. What did you think of the bloodwork and starting a second cycle?
    Cylon357 likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I believe that my diet is my biggest culprit. Trying to get better with eating more calories and dialing it in better.

My whole family is lean and muscular. My dad lifted weights at 16 and continues to this day at 67, EVERY day. No bs. He was always bigger than me, bulkier.

I'm going to work on the diet. What did you think of the bloodwork and starting a second cycle?

As I alluded to in the other post, give us some history. What you took, how you reacted and recovered and what you’re proposing.

Cy (as always) highlighted some important factors but even at 800, you’re not Supra physiological from a testosterone count. In the higher end for 41? Absolutely. You’ll need to be smart at your age to keep it that way, if you do indeed cycle. Otherwise TRT because a real option. Best thing I ever did, but my recoveries were putting me in the low 500’s and I’d feel like shit. Still well into the “normal” range but no sex drive, lethargic and foggy. I “cruise” now around 1200 (highest end of normal) and feel great. When I “blast”, my total T hits between 3500-5000 depending on what I run with it but I’m much further down the algorithm than you are (double digit cycles) but my first couple of test only runs were my greatest gains. (Truly free test is a more important number, but more on that later).

You’ll always be chasing it, which is why you should capitalize on it while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    As I alluded to in the other post, give us some history. What you took, how you reacted and recovered and what you’re proposing.

Cy (as always) highlighted some important factors but even at 800, you’re not Supra physiological from a testosterone count. In the higher end for 41? Absolutely. You’ll need to be smart at your age to keep it that way, if you do indeed cycle. Otherwise TRT because a real option. Best thing I ever did, but my recoveries were putting me in the low 500’s and I’d feel like shit. Still well into the “normal” range but no sex drive, lethargic and foggy. I “cruise” now around 1200 (highest end of normal) and feel great. When I “blast”, my total T hits between 3500-5000 depending on what I run with it but I’m much further down the algorithm than you are (double digit cycles) but my first couple of test only runs were my greatest gains. (Truly free test is a more important number, but more on that later).

You’ll always be chasing it, which is why you should capitalize on it while you can.
    Thank you. This is very helpful.

My first cycle was 750mg test Enanthate / week and started with 20mg Anavar a day. 12 week cycle. Week 7 upped Anavar to 40mg per day. Took .5mg of Arimidex per week. Actually didn't have enough of that so went a number of weeks without any and never had any sides.

Honestly was virtually side free. Tiny amount, I mean like less than a dozen points, of acne on the arms and stomach. I've always been very lean, acne free, very dry skin and extremely low water retention. Whole family is this way.

I was trying to be really strict with my diet until I learned from Seth Feroce that "you have to get a LITTLE chubby if you want to get big". Learned from him that eating carbs is really necessary. My buddy who gave me the first cycle also said I was being way too strict with my diet for wanting to gain mass. I am reading about diet and incorporating what I am learning.

I would like to run 500mg Test E per week (I have Test Cypionate also but I would have to learn half life and dosing before using it. Some have said it's good to alternate). I want to take 20mg Dianabol sublingually before workouts for 4-6 weeks either at the beginning or end of my cycle of 12 weeks total.

I'm conflicted on running an AI or not. My gut says I will not have too many sides, I just want to be careful. The pinned post about first cycle says always run some AI. I'm in the dark here as information conflicts.

My goal is to get up to at least 210 pounds (not saying after just this next cycle), look good, be strong, get much larger legs (I'm lanky), and be able to maintain that weight. I don't mind going on TRT if I have to one day, but I prefer to cycle off and return to my natural levels for as long as possible until I'm older.

I appreciate you guys commenting I'm very new to this. Very open minded to your suggestions.

Finally, my Estrodial test came in and I'm posting it here.

Some pics of Cycle 1, which ended about 3 months ago.

Name:	anon 1.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	187.2 KB 
ID:	182108

Name:	anon 2.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	198.8 KB 
ID:	182109

Blog Entries

Man, with that 800 total at 43.... I don't know, man. Lets get a look at free t, dht, and estradiol before making a final call, but if those are in line, I think I would ride the natty or near natty train as long as I could.

By "near natty", I mean maybe include 25mg of proviron daily then pull bloods in six weeks. I know, I hear it now: "NEVER cycle without test SQWAK SQWAK!!" BUT, I'm not suggesting cycling, I'm suggesting just using proviron as hrt. It is claimed, though I don't have solid info on this, that small doses of proviron will not impact normal HPTA functioning, and will serve to bind SHBG, thus increasing free T. Only that first claim (no hpta suppression) is uncertain to me, the SHBG impact is well known and documented.

BTW, @SampsonandDelilah is 1000% correct in saying that Free T is the one we want. When we first start in the game, we tend to think "High T, Low E", or at least I did, because I didn't know any better. The real mantra should be "High Free T, all other things in line".

Saying all that to say, damn man, I don't know. If my numbers looked as good as yours natural, I might just focus on getting everything else dialed in, maybe include some peptides, T4 / T3, MK-677 and / or some HGH. There is a world of non-suppressive possibilities with numbers that good. Let's see what the rest of your numbers look like and go from there.

PS - If you are dead set on cycling, absolutely nothing wrong with that. And nothing wrong with going on TRT and blasting and cruising. Just man, those are good numbers for your age.

Blog Entries

I'm conflicted on running an AI or not. My gut says I will not have too many sides, I just want to be careful. The pinned post about first cycle says always run some AI. I'm in the dark here as information conflicts.
    I absolutely love the first cycle sticky. Keep in mind that it is designed to be as idiot proof as possible: 99%+ of men that meet the criteria specified in the sticky, can run that cycle with zero concerns about estrogen.

That said, by its nature, it doesn't give much leeway in modifying the protocol. That's ok, that isn't what it is for. And really, you aren't the intended audience as you have already cycled with 750mg Test and var.

You said that your first cycle you ran Adex at .5mg per week, then continued for a few weeks without it with no sides. The var, being a dry compound, likely helped control e some. That said, dbol is most definitely a "wet" compound. You will experience elevated estrogen with it - that is what it does. Adding an AI would defeat the purpose of running dbol. You might consider running another dry compound, like maybe masteron , or maybe nolvadex in place of the AI. Hopefully others will chime in on this.

Note that I've only used dbol "by accident", that is, I had some stuff that was supposed to be var, but most definitely was NOT. I bloated up like a puffer fish in 4 days, and strength went way up, so I'm pretty sure it was the dbol. I dropped it and things went back to normal in a few days. Point there being that dbol is legit, hits fast, and brings both estrogen and strength. If you nuke estrogen with AI, you lose out on the benefits of dbol.

Name:	shark.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	182110

Looks like my Estradiol is high. Not sure what that means. See posted pic in top left here. Plan to do some reading. Again, this is precycle blood.

E2 is 42 and apparently supposed to be under 29?

More conflicting information. Quest labs says needs to be 29 or under. Reputable university sources on the web say 10-50 for men.
    Last edited by narcolepticshark; 09-24-2022 at 08:47 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

I can't believe I screwed up the Free Testosterone test. I could have sworn it was included. I reached out to the lab to get the right one for next time, but I'm hesitant to test again when I'll have to in 6 weeks or so anyway. What do you guys think?

As you guys are commenting, based on my numbers and High E2, if I do decide to cycle again in the short term, would you suggest Test E or Test C and in what dosages?

I happen to have Dianabol and I have Anavar also. Would really like to try the Dbol at a lower dosage. Would even be OK with 10mg / day. I train on some level most every day.

Blog Entries

Name:	shark.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	182110

Looks like my Estradiol is high. Not sure what that means. See posted pic in top left here. Plan to do some reading. Again, this is precycle blood.

E2 is 42 and apparently supposed to be under 29?

More conflicting information. Quest labs says needs to be 29 or under. Reputable university sources on the web say 10-50 for men.
    You have the ultrsensitive test there. That is the right one, and it tops "normal" out at 29. The regular estradiol test I think does run to 50 or, but it is not as precise as men need.

That said, in absence of any negative sides, your score is really just a number and something to establish your norm. 42 is not bad for a total t in the 800 range. Some would rush to nuke it, but if you aren't experiencing problems, I say just let it ride.

When was bloodwork drawn relative to cycle or pct? It is possible that something was artificially elevating your E.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    You have the ultrsensitive test there. That is the right one, and it tops "normal" out at 29. The regular estradiol test I think does run to 50 or, but it is not as precise as men need.

That said, in absence of any negative sides, your score is really just a number and something to establish your norm. 42 is not bad for a total t in the 800 range. Some would rush to nuke it, but if you aren't experiencing problems, I say just let it ride.

When was bloodwork drawn relative to cycle or pct? It is possible that something was artificially elevating your E.
    12 weeks after last test dose.

Test E or Test C next cycle?

Blog Entries
    Test E or Test C next cycle?
    It doesn't matter. The differences between them are negligible.

Thread Information