• 1 Post By caeloren
  • 3 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Injection Sites.

caeloren is offline New Member

Injection Sites.

So I'm going to start my first testosterone cycle this weekend or early next week. My brother has been doing this awhile and has been giving me some information. He said he uses the ventroglute location and recommends I try that first. I'm wondering what everyone's experience is with the location they choose and which location seems the easiest for them. Me being a newb, it seems like trying to hit a location that's located on the side/behind you might not be the easiest if it's not within eyesight.. Any personal experiences/help would be shweeet.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Go look at spotinjections.com

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

teedoff is online now Member
    I've been doing my trt injections in my quad. I thought the same thing.... Trying to do them in my upper glute might be less easier (certajnly not hard) than the top of my thighs. To me quads are really easy. 27 gauge 3/8" needle.
    wellshii likes this.

Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caeloren View Post
    So I'm going to start my first testosterone cycle this weekend or early next week. My brother has been doing this awhile and has been giving me some information. He said he uses the ventroglute location and recommends I try that first. I'm wondering what everyone's experience is with the location they choose and which location seems the easiest for them. Me being a newb, it seems like trying to hit a location that's located on the side/behind you might not be the easiest if it's not within eyesight.. Any personal experiences/help would be shweeet.

Delts and glutes are my go to quads I've only tried once and it sucked. What are your stats by the way?

narcolepticshark is offline Junior Member
    I tried one CC in my felt because I saw Ivan Drago do it in Rocky IV and it hurt like a motherfucker.

Delts and glutes are my go to quads I've only tried once and it sucked. What are your stats by the way?

153lbs 5'8 34 years old
    Last edited by caeloren; 09-29-2022 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Quote add

Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    I've been doing my trt injections in my quad. I thought the same thing.... Trying to do them in my upper glute might be less easier (certajnly not hard) than the top of my thighs. To me quads are really easy. 27 gauge 3/8" needle.
    Yah I ordered some 25guage 5/8 per my brother's recommendation. Quads seems easy, pain level may be a bit higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    Go look at spotinjections.com
    That was exactly what my brother told me to checkout as well... I guess I could reframe my question a bit.. I work in a truck parts warehouse constantly moving and lifting heavy parts. Don't want something that's going to be super sore for more than a day or so. Glute seems like it would be fine just harder to see the injection spot

I'll also add that this first cycle will be test eth and aromasin .

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Not trying to be rude but you really need to work on your diet and hit the gym.You don't even look like you have trained.You just don't wake up one morning and say I want to get big so I will get some aas.You have to pay your do"s
    Last edited by songdog; 09-29-2022 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Not trying to be rude but you really need to work on your diet and hit the gym.You don't even look like you have trained.You just don't wake up one morning and say I want to get big so I will get some aas.You have to pay your do"s

I definitely second that your stats tell it all, all you will do jumping on a cycle now is hurt yourself. Train well and eat better and you'll grow.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcheeks7 View Post
    I definitely second that your stats tell it all, all you will do jumping on a cycle now is hurt yourself. Train well and eat better and you'll grow.
    OP, if you find a lack of appetite to be a problem, get your hands on some MK677. That increases appetite like you won't believe.
    Beefcheeks7 and caeloren like this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    That pic is almost 20 years old lmao... I didn't use an updated pic for privacy reasons.

I don't think you should go based off someone's base stats. I'm a perfect example of this... I eat usually 5 to 6 meals a day. Last time I worked out was in prison 2 years ago so I will say yes I haven't worked out recently but... Yes we had protein and plenty of food in prison... I lifted everyday out in the yard for 3.5 years straight. My gains were so miniscule it's not even funny. I eat like a horse now and did so then. I can cut up without issue. I stay cut without working out.. it's the mass I have a problem with... My food intake is unnatural for someone who's 5'8 150-160 lbs. I could have included this information before didn't think it was relevant for my specific question... If I didn't have a problem getting some gains over a year period then I probably would have never bothered resorting to this. And I'm talking anywhere from an hour and a half to 2.5hrs workout periods over a 3.5 year period...I've just always been lean and cut.. Just want to make it clear this isn't my first attempt at gaining muscle mass, but since I wsnt to get back into it again, I want it to be measurable and not 15lbs max over 3.5 years
    Last edited by caeloren; 09-29-2022 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Last sentences added

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    OP, if you find a lack of appetite to be a problem, get your hands on some MK677. That increases appetite like you won't believe.
    Appetite not a problem, metabolism is ridiculously high... Also, I do base my diet around large protein intake... I had my test tested a few months back... Was in the low 500s, forget what the other metric was on the test but there was another number which I think was the free test? Can't remember ide have to find the damn paper.. but yah... My avatar was when I was 16, I'm 34 now lol.. Ill change to avoid misleading
    Last edited by caeloren; 09-29-2022 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Added

Let me just add this so nobody gets the wrong impression. Not looking to take some quick shortcut looking to get big quick. But also not looking to spend 3.5 years like I did before and gain 10 or 15lbs worth of muscle mass lol. If I remember correctly I came out of prison at like 170 from 155 average. I ate like I should have, worked out my entire bid. My family sent me all the extra protein I needed in packages. Sardines, Mackeral, Salmon, Squid, Octo, Chicken..etc. Every month I had a 30lb package for 3.5 years straight. I did a lot of reading and hit the weights almost every yard and worked with dudes twice my size. They got some decent gains but I aIways had less impressive results for some reason. I was always with guys who pushed and motivated even on days where I didn't feel like it but they got my ass out in the weight pit. So I wasn't just alone doing some 30min bullshit in the weight pit. For that amount of time working out , you would think I would get some decent gains after 3.5 years. Sure I looked good, cut up... But mass was a huge problem. I know the diet and dedication needed but the days where I dedicate that amount of time for miniscule results are over. If I'ma go at it again 110% like I did before, I'ma make sure Its worth it. However, I am absorbing everything y'all are saying and appreciate the knowledge FOR SURE...just trying to enlighten on the way my body seems to be.. no drugs or alcohol in my diet either... Not since 2013

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG20220929173041[1].jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	768.7 KB 
ID:	182116

this pic is updated and what i was able to get outta 3.5 years upstate... after about 2 years there wasnt much change from 2 years and the subsequent year and a half after

Blog Entries
    You may have been working out for too long at a time. I think you said 2.5 to 3 hours, most days? That's not the best way for a hard gainer. 3 to 4 days per week, probably no more than 90 minutes, depending on intensity. Lifting truck parts all day might put a damper on gains too, but should keep you lean. Assuming you are working full time, manual labor, 40hrs per week, then maybe think about 3 days working out per week instead of 4. But, you know you better than anybody else, I'm just throwing out some possibilities.
    caeloren likes this.

You may have been working out for too long at a time. I think you said 2.5 to 3 hours, most days? That's not the best way for a hard gainer. 3 to 4 days per week, probably no more than 90 minutes, depending on intensity. Lifting truck parts all day might put a damper on gains too, but should keep you lean. Assuming you are working full time, manual labor, 40hrs per week, then maybe think about 3 days working out per week instead of 4. But, you know you better than anybody else, I'm just throwing out some possibilities.
    well, when i was upstate a couple years back 1.5hrs on an average session, 3hrs on a long one (less frequent) maybe i made a typo above... nonetheless, now, i work 40 a week yes, on my feet most the day, but want to start back at the gym again and doing what i did upstate... i just know at a certain point when i was upstate i stopped getting gains... im roughly the same size as i was 2 years ago when i came home... so i have a feeling that gaining anymore muscle than what ive already gained is going to be difficult especially now that im 34... i might lean out a bit, gain mass a bit... but the size i am now is the same when i hit a plateau upstate

hmmm... i mean i worked out most days when upstate... nothing else to do... either way, ive decided to give test eth a run as i want better results than ive gotten in the past.. maybe ill try to tweak the way i workout like you said... but this got a bit off topic from my original question
    Last edited by caeloren; 09-29-2022 at 04:48 PM. Reason: added

I don't think you should go based off someone's base stats. I'm a perfect example of this... I eat usually 5 to 6 meals a day. Last time I worked out was in prison 2 years ago so I will say yes I haven't worked out recently but... Yes we had protein and plenty of food in prison... I lifted everyday out in the yard for 3.5 years straight. My gains were so miniscule it's not even funny. I eat like a horse now and did so then. I can cut up without issue. I stay cut without working out.. it's the mass I have a problem with... My food intake is unnatural for someone who's 5'8 150-160 lbs. I could have included this information before didn't think it was relevant for my specific question... If I didn't have a problem getting some gains over a year period then I probably would have never bothered resorting to this. And I'm talking anywhere from an hour and a half to 2.5hrs workout periods over a 3.5 year period...I've just always been lean and cut.. Just want to make it clear this isn't my first attempt at gaining muscle mass, but since I wsnt to get back into it again, I want it to be measurable and not 15lbs max over 3.5 years
    One thing I've learned most people are going to do what they are going to do no matter what anybody else advises them to. I will say that in 3 1/2 years if you had your diet and workouts dialed you could've gained a lot more than it looks like you have. But hey man it's your body if you decide to do it that's fine I just don't think you're going to get all you can out of it. And most people say upstate when they're from California did you go to a California prison?
    caeloren likes this.

delete , accidental double post

Quote Originally Posted by Beefcheeks7 View Post
    One thing I've learned most people are going to do what they are going to do no matter what anybody else advises them to. I will say that in 3 1/2 years if you had your diet and workouts dialed you could've gained a lot more than it looks like you have. But hey man it's your body if you decide to do it that's fine I just don't think you're going to get all you can out of it. And most people say upstate when they're from California did you go to a California prison?
    no i live in new york.... but i live upstate new york and the majority of the prisons in this state are up north so we often refer to it as upstate or up north

no i live in new york.... but i live upstate new york and the majority of the prisons in this state are up north so we often refer to it as upstate or up north
    also im not necessarily disagreeing with your statement in regards to workouts... i know my diet was good... that part was honestly the easy part... maybe i was doing too many repetitive workouts... like the same workouts in the weekly rotation?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Run test only and get all of your ancillaries before you start. If you can, get bloodwork done before and during and after you finish your PCT to ensure you’ve recovered.

Ideally have an AI on hand, along with clomid and nolvadex . Lay out what you’re proposing and visit the diet and training sections. Know you’re splits and try a good journal and eat the same things. My guess is you’re going to need extra carbs, they’re going to be your friend. For growth, a simple plan I like is about 18 calories per LB of body weight. Simple macro split is 40/40/20. Carbs, proteins, fats,

Take your total caloric intake and divide by 6 or 7 and there’s your meals for the day. Keep it simple.
    Don’t take an AI if you don’t need it. For a first run, you’ll be ok without hcg (IMO). If you want to run it, all good too. Just have it BEFORE you start.
    The kitchen is as IMPORTANT than the gym. Track your cals and macros for 2 weeks and simplify your diet. Have a cheat day on the weekends, otherwise eat for fuel not joy. I’d aim for 14 weeks unless you stall out.

Take the time to read and articulate good questions when confused. No one will do it for you, but if vets see the efforts, most will assist where they can.

You’re 34 years old, you’re a man. Do what you’re going to do. Make sure you have recovered after pct with bloodwork, don’t be a cheap ass. Recovery is key.
    Again, test only. 5-600 mgs (I prefer to front load with long esters). I’m sure I missed something, but there’s a map.

That’s my .2$

All the best…
    caeloren and songdog like this.

Blog Entries
    well, when i was upstate a couple years back 1.5hrs on an average session, 3hrs on a long one (less frequent) maybe i made a typo above... nonetheless, now, i work 40 a week yes, on my feet most the day, but want to start back at the gym again and doing what i did upstate... i just know at a certain point when i was upstate i stopped getting gains... im roughly the same size as i was 2 years ago when i came home... so i have a feeling that gaining anymore muscle than what ive already gained is going to be difficult especially now that im 34... i might lean out a bit, gain mass a bit... but the size i am now is the same when i hit a plateau upstate

hmmm... i mean i worked out most days when upstate... nothing else to do... either way, ive decided to give test eth a run as i want better results than ive gotten in the past.. maybe ill try to tweak the way i workout like you said... but this got a bit off topic from my original question
    Yes, the thread has taken a turn.

also im not necessarily disagreeing with your statement in regards to workouts... i know my diet was good... that part was honestly the easy part... maybe i was doing too many repetitive workouts... like the same workouts in the weekly rotation?
    But now you are rolling with it, likely because you realized folks are here to help, not just tell people what they want to hear.

BTW, that second quote there, you seemed to be replying to yourself...
    caeloren likes this.

Oh gotcha I was told no prisons have had weights since the 90s but yea all the working out and sleep you can get I got large there myself without weights.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For what it’s worth, I absolutely agree with your brother.

Cheek to cheek, week after week
    Cylon357 and caeloren like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Run test only and get all of your ancillaries before you start. If you can, get bloodwork done before and during and after you finish your PCT to ensure you’ve recovered.

Ideally have an AI on hand, along with clomid and nolvadex . Lay out what you’re proposing and visit the diet and training sections. Know you’re splits and try a good journal and eat the same things. My guess is you’re going to need extra carbs, they’re going to be your friend. For growth, a simple plan I like is about 18 calories per LB of body weight. Simple macro split is 40/40/20. Carbs, proteins, fats,

Take your total caloric intake and divide by 6 or 7 and there’s your meals for the day. Keep it simple.
    Don’t take an AI if you don’t need it. For a first run, you’ll be ok without hcg (IMO). If you want to run it, all good too. Just have it BEFORE you start.
    The kitchen is as IMPORTANT than the gym. Track your cals and macros for 2 weeks and simplify your diet. Have a cheat day on the weekends, otherwise eat for fuel not joy. I’d aim for 14 weeks unless you stall out.

Take the time to read and articulate good questions when confused. No one will do it for you, but if vets see the efforts, most will assist where they can.

You’re 34 years old, you’re a man. Do what you’re going to do. Make sure you have recovered after pct with bloodwork, don’t be a cheap ass. Recovery is key.
    Again, test only. 5-600 mgs (I prefer to front load with long esters). I’m sure I missed something, but there’s a map.

That’s my .2$

All the best…
    I'll be using all the advice I get from everyone for sure.. I have a private doc I've been seeing for like 7 years now who's agreed to do necessary blood work. I'll have aromasin on hand. Been leaning heavily on my brother's recommendations so far and I plan on taking a mix approach from the advice I gather here as well as from my brother . He's actually my younger brother but has been lifting for 10 years straight now and has gotten good results over the years. He's not huge like a bodybuilder but definitely looks good as hell physically and got bigger. That's what I'm shooting for. If I could get 15 to 20 lbs lean mass over the next year to year and a half wide be happy. I like the journal idea. I already made an excel spreadsheet with foods/protein amounts. If I combine that with a weekly journal for workouts and meals I think that would be a good approach to stay focused. Also my brother only included protein quantities so I'm definitely going to add the carbs/fat into that as well. I'm a little less worried about fat though because I have difficulty gaining weight but will monitor fat intake for sure.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Yes, the thread has taken a turn.

But now you are rolling with it, likely because you realized folks are here to help, not just tell people what they want to hear.

BTW, that second quote there, you seemed to be replying to yourself...
    My bad on the reply to self... Still trying to figure out the forum formats for quotes and pics and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post

For what it’s worth, I absolutely agree with your brother.

Cheek to cheek, week after week
    I'm going to go with that first. I found a better video on YouTube of a guy doing it on himself and he made it easy to locate the spot

wellshii is offline Member
    I do glutes left and right.
    Have tried quads but decided not to keep using them.
    Glutes are the least sensitive for me,and easiest to pin.
    I draw up with a 21 gauge and inject with a 27 gauge 1 inch needle. They are luer lock needles and you can get them at a local medical specialty store.
    They even have 30 1 inch as well but that neelds thin and somehow hurts my glutes more.
    So I stuck with 27 gauge.
    I though about doing sub q because frankly am getting somewhat tired of IM. But bloowork is good with IM(on trt) and dont have the money to see that blood levels drop and me needing more test than I could afford.
    Sorry,long post to a short question.

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    I do glutes left and right.
    Have tried quads but decided not to keep using them.
    Glutes are the least sensitive for me,and easiest to pin.
    I draw up with a 21 gauge and inject with a 27 gauge 1 inch needle. They are luer lock needles and you can get them at a local medical specialty store.
    They even have 30 1 inch as well but that neelds thin and somehow hurts my glutes more.
    So I stuck with 27 gauge.
    I though about doing sub q because frankly am getting somewhat tired of IM. But bloowork is good with IM(on trt) and dont have the money to see that blood levels drop and me needing more test than I could afford.
    Sorry,long post to a short question.
    I started my first pin last night, and was at the gym 5am this morning... Had my girlfriend do the ventroglute with a 25 guage.. no pain at all or irritation... So far so good.. did a 90 minute workout .. whey protein and creatine mono before workout.. had 7 eggs for breakfast afterwards

When I did the ventroglute this morning, pretty sure I hit a blood vessel. There was a very slight sting, and a small drop of blood leftover in the pin afterwards ...From what I read online there shouldn't be anything to worry about if this happens. Anyone have experience with this?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You can get blood from pinning anywhere. You are pinning flesh. I'm off TRT now for a while but I have been doing delts the majority of the time. It's the easiest for me and least painful. I do it in bed with a bunch of pillows behind my back, and one big one under the arm I'm pinning. This keeps my arm relaxed and rotates the delt toward me so I get a better angle. The shots typically don't hurt or I get a slight pinch here and there. Usually that pinch is just near the surface of the skin; once you get past that, it's smooth sailing/pinning. Glutes were always tough for me and my hands shake too much. Quads are either the most painless or the most painful, and when you get pip in quads, lord have mercy.

Blog Entries
    When I did the ventroglute this morning, pretty sure I hit a blood vessel. There was a very slight sting, and a small drop of blood leftover in the pin afterwards ...From what I read online there shouldn't be anything to worry about if this happens. Anyone have experience with this?
    Thats nothing to be worried about. I get blood sometimes from subq, and man if I nick a vessel, the bruises!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I've heard this story a million fvuking times on here. Some guy who is scrawny and can't gain claims to eat "like a horse." You don't have to convince anyone here that you're some sort of exception. The fact is whatever you're eating (or think you're eating) isn't enough to gain weight. It's that fvuking simple. Now either take people's advice and eat more or don't. You're not going to like the results if you don't eat enough to grow and after the cycle is over you're going to probably end up worse than where you care currently.

Facts don't care about your feelings nor do they care about your excuses.
    jjsevens likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You can get blood from pinning anywhere. You are pinning flesh. I'm off TRT now for a while but I have been doing delts the majority of the time. It's the easiest for me and least painful. I do it in bed with a bunch of pillows behind my back, and one big one under the arm I'm pinning. This keeps my arm relaxed and rotates the delt toward me so I get a better angle. The shots typically don't hurt or I get a slight pinch here and there. Usually that pinch is just near the surface of the skin; once you get past that, it's smooth sailing/pinning. Glutes were always tough for me and my hands shake too much. Quads are either the most painless or the most painful, and when you get pip in quads, lord have mercy.
    The only time I ever didn't get debilitating pain from doing quads was when I would go do squats within a couple hours of pinning. After that, it was usually so painful that I could barely walk. Delts and glutes are usually pretty painless and if they do hurt a little, it's manageable.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Thread Information