Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree17Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 3 Post By Conrad1980
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Conrad1980
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 3 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Conrad1980

Thread: Test Hcg

  1. #1
    Conrad1980 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    105

    Test Hcg

    I wonder if my Hcg has little active substance.?
    I have bought a pregnancy test, this should show 25iu/L Hcg.
    I use 600iu per week.
    if I take 200iu and wait to take the test in the morning. Will the test be positive or what dose should it be positive?

  2. #2
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    1,691
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad1980 View Post
    I wonder if my Hcg has little active substance.?
    I have bought a pregnancy test, this should show 25iu/L Hcg.
    I use 600iu per week.
    if I take 200iu and wait to take the test in the morning. Will the test be positive or what dose should it be positive?
    Well, you should pee on the test right after dosing, but you could wait up to 12 hours.


    For real, what question are you asking? Do you think you need to pee on the test? Because that is not how it works...
    almostgone likes this.

  3. #3
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    25,209
    LOL, apply the HCG to the pregnancy test.
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  4. #4
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    1,691
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    LOL, apply the HCG to the pregnancy test.
    Yeah, I should have been more helpful in my reply, but it was right there. A man can only resist so much temptation!

    OP, in all seriousness, I have heard that 500iu is what is needed to trip the test. Personally, I have found that number to be high, and good hcg will trigger the test with much less, like 250iu.

    I use the cheapest tests from Walmart, the ones with a plastic case and a small divit for the sample.
    almostgone likes this.

  5. #5
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    25,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Yeah, I should have been more helpful in my reply, but it was right there. A man can only resist so much temptation!

    OP, in all seriousness, I have heard that 500iu is what is needed to trip the test. Personally, I have found that number to be high, and good hcg will trigger the test with much less, like 250iu.

    I use the cheapest tests from Walmart, the ones with a plastic case and a small divit for the sample.
    I know, it was an easy one, lol.

    Same here on the amount of HCG.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-30-2022 at 10:49 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  6. #6
    Conrad1980 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    105
    Did I write something funny.?
    I'm bad at English. I tried today with 200iu.
    The test was negative.
    I'm trying to double the dose tomorrow.
    I take 300mg of testosterone with Hcg and notice that the testicles have shrunk a lot.
    This shouldn't happen on Hcg, so I suspect that the HCG is underdosed.
    Thanks for reply. The dose can be as low as 250iu, but should result in 500iu.

  7. #7
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    25,209
    No, your English is fine. The way your post was worded it sounded like you were going to inject the HCG and the urinate on the pregnancy test at a later time.
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  8. #8
    Conrad1980 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    105
    Google translate is nice to have.
    Yes. That's what I have to do too.
    I took 200iu hcg last night and took a pregnancy test this morning. It was negative.
    I'm taking 600iu tonight and if it's negative tomorrow then my seller has sold me some bad stuff.
    My testicles have shrunk a lot.

  9. #9
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    1,691
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad1980 View Post
    Google translate is nice to have.
    Yes. That's what I have to do too.
    I took 200iu hcg last night and took a pregnancy test this morning. It was negative.
    I'm taking 600iu tonight and if it's negative tomorrow then my seller has sold me some bad stuff.
    My testicles have shrunk a lot.
    See, it still kind of sounds like you are urinating on the pregnancy test. Here is how you test HCG:

    Draw the equivalent of 250 to 500 iu into a syringe.
    Take the syringe and drip the hcg onto the pregnancy test, making sure to saturate it well.
    Wait a couple of minutes to see if the test shows pregnant.
    almostgone likes this.

  10. #10
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    25,209
    Yes, don't piss on the strip like a drug test. Apply the HCG to the test strip.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  11. #11
    Conrad1980 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    105
    lol. How stupid is it possible to be.?
    I understand why you are laughing now
    I have injected Hcg and pissed on the pregnancy test.
    Hcg right on the test is what you do.
    My Hcg is mixed to 1000iu/ml and the pregnancy test should show 25iu/ml.
    I'll try with the mixture I have.
    A bit embarrassing, though
    thanks for reply.

  12. #12
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    1,691
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad1980 View Post
    lol. How stupid is it possible to be.?
    I understand why you are laughing now
    I have injected Hcg and pissed on the pregnancy test.
    Hcg right on the test is what you do.
    My Hcg is mixed to 1000iu/ml and the pregnancy test should show 25iu/ml.
    I'll try with the mixture I have.
    A bit embarrassing, though
    thanks for reply.
    It's all good here, man, we are always learning!

    Sounds like you need to draw .25ml which is the same as 250iu and squirt that on the pregnancy test.

    Some ugl hcg can take a few minutes to show the line, but all the ovidac I have used flips it fast, like in less than a minute.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  13. #13
    Conrad1980 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    105
    Haha. Then I learned new things. Never checked Hcg before and have to admit that this method was a bit easier
    Now I have tested several times. All are positive. the weakest mixture was 25iu which I mixed with 0.5ml of water. This will be 50iu/ml. Clear and clearly positive, so there is nothing wrong with the HCG.
    The test becomes positive from 25iu/ml

    Why do the testicles shrink so much then.?
    They are about half the size. I don't remember them shrinking that much before.
    Has become a grown man at 43, if that matters?
    I use 600iu hcg week
    Last edited by Conrad1980; 10-01-2022 at 05:21 PM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

  14. #14
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    25,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad1980 View Post
    lol. How stupid is it possible to be.?
    I understand why you are laughing now
    I have injected Hcg and pissed on the pregnancy test.
    Hcg right on the test is what you do.
    My Hcg is mixed to 1000iu/ml and the pregnancy test should show 25iu/ml.
    I'll try with the mixture I have.
    A bit embarrassing, though
    thanks for reply.
    Nah, man, don't be embarrassed. Like Cy stated we all are constantly learning.

    On the plus side, we know you're not pregnant.

    As far as testicle size, my potatoes aren't always plump. It seems to vary depending on sexual activity. After a busy night or two, they seem to drift towards grape size instead vof walnuts.

    High E2 and cooler temperatures also can cause " shrinkage.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-01-2022 at 05:35 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  15. #15
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    1,691
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Nah, man, don't be embarrassed. Like Cy stated we all are constantly learning.

    On the plus side, we know you're not pregnant.

    As far as testicle size, my potatoes aren't always plump. It seems to vary depending on sexual activity. After a busy night or two, they seem to drift towards grape size instead vof walnuts.

    High E2 and cooler temperatures also can cause " shrinkage.
    "I just got out of the pool. There was definite shrinkage!"


  16. #16
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    1,691
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad1980 View Post
    Haha. Then I learned new things. Never checked Hcg before and have to admit that this method was a bit easier
    Now I have tested several times. All are positive. the weakest mixture was 25iu which I mixed with 0.5ml of water. This will be 50iu/ml. Clear and clearly positive, so there is nothing wrong with the HCG.
    The test becomes positive from 25iu/ml

    Why do the testicles shrink so much then.?
    They are about half the size. I don't remember them shrinking that much before.
    Has become a grown man at 43, if that matters?
    I use 600iu hcg week
    You might need to bump that 600 up to 750 or 900 per week. Also, I did not see if you are cycling or on TRT?

  17. #17
    Conrad1980 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    105
    Good thing I haven't gotten pregnant. Got a little scared after I saw the movie where Arnold Schwarzenegger got pregnant.

    I use 300mg testo e a week and 20mg mk 677. Dose of steroids has nothing to do with the dose of HCG needed? Is it only a matter of stopping the own production or not?
    Now that I have tested that the HCG is good, all that remains is to increase the dose. I think I'll try 300iu x3 a week.
    I made a new thread on the question. I also wonder if this will increase sperm count?
    Last edited by Conrad1980; 10-02-2022 at 03:56 AM.
    Cylon357 likes this.

  18. #18
    Cylon357's Avatar
    Cylon357 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AKA "Nice Guy Cy"
    Posts
    1,691
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad1980 View Post
    Good thing I haven't gotten pregnant. Got a little scared after I saw the movie where Arnold Schwarzenegger got pregnant.

    I use 300mg testo e a week and 20mg mk 677. Dose of steroids has nothing to do with the dose of HCG needed? Is it only a matter of stopping the own production or not?
    Now that I have tested that the HCG is good, all that remains is to increase the dose. I think I'll try 300iu x3 a week.
    I made a new thread on the question. I also wonder if this will increase sperm count?
    Shutdown is shutdown, so 300mg of test will have the same (short term) impact as 1000mg of test in regards to HPTA function. The dose of HCG is the same in either case.

    Your question does touch on how long you might run hcg. Opinions vary, but my belief is that HCG should be used only on cycle and up to the start of PCT, not during PCT, for a cycle of this nature. Cycles with other compounds, like some 19 nors, could warrant a longer PCT and MAYBE HCG during some part of the PCT in that case. But, you are doing test only, so running hcg up to PCT will be fine and most beneficial.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •