Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By 956Vette
  • 2 Post By 956Vette
  • 4 Post By 956Vette

Thread: Disolving adrol in mouth, more safe?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Disolving adrol in mouth, more safe?

Youtube, Toni Huge, and a socalled expert launched ways to do abombs more safe.
    On method was not to swallow the tabs, just let them disolve in the saliva in mouth and make the molechyles ready to be put in the bloodstrem threw the vessels in the mouth. Reducing tax on the liver and reducing spill over from the first liver passing. Making it more efficient. Letting u use smaler doses.
    And not so toxic.
    To me this sounds interesting. Guess it would be the same for all orals.
    But i guess the tabs should be free from polution substances u really would like the liver to get rid of, before it hit the bloodstream. F.i originated from bad ugl handling in the production.
    But we accept that risk from injectables.

What do u think guys?

Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-03-2022 at 02:53 AM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Anadrol in your ass, even safer!
    Cylon357, Cuz, Booz and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Anadrol in your ass, even safer!
    Guess same thinking. Why isnt these approaches more in cycle advices?
    Putting anything in your ass sucks big time ofcourse, but if u wanna go the abombroad, iguess u really dont care abouth nothing but size and strength.

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-03-2022 at 07:48 AM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure that bypassing the liver is always a good thing. Many medications are designed with that step in mind, and may be more toxic to other parts of the body if that step is skipped. Seems like there were some college kids that died of alcohol poisoning from boofing vodka.

Anyhow, I'm sure it would depend greatly on the compound in question, but I'm neither a doctor nor a chemist...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Why isnt these approaches more in cycle advices?
    It's a joke, beg your pardon. Bozo recommendations from the peanut gallery are largely clickbait that enhance scammers/marketing professionals sales funnels. Be safe, it's not worth degrading the integrity of your mouth or anus.
    Cylon357 and Booz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    It's a joke, beg your pardon. Bozo recommendations from the peanut gallery are largely clickbait that enhance scammers/marketing professionals sales funnels. Be safe, it's not worth degrading the integrity of your mouth or anus.
    Not so fast. Tony Huge is recognised as one of the most admired "ugl" peds gurues on youtube. Same level as Bostin Loyd. (Rip).Well, a guy who Tony asks for advice, knows some shit. And thus guy said taking abombs like this, was more safe and efficient.
    I think he also said this advice originated from one of the top pro trainers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Not so fast. Tony Huge is recognised as one of the most admired "ugl" peds gurues on youtube. Same level as Bostin Loyd. (Rip).Well, a guy who Tony asks for advice, knows some shit. And thus guy said taking abombs like this, was more safe and efficient.
    I think he also said this advice originated from one of the top pro trainers.
    Oh my, good looking out King! If he sells anabolic derivatives and provides medical advice (as an attorney) on youtube, must be the gospel. Boof that shit!

Best advice would be to wait until a legitimate pharmacy manufactures drol troches (had the science/strategy have backing)...sounds like bonehead move to guinea pig disgusting pills/etc under your tongue (for a marginal efficiency gain).
    songdog, Cuz, Cylon357 and 1 others like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Jokes aside, it sounds like it could work if you could get enough oral absorption. 956Vette is probably right about it at best giving you a marginal efficiency gain. But if Sil wants to be a guinea pig, I'd really like to see what kind of results he gets verses what he'd get if he just takes them normally.

Thread Information