Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By narcolepticshark
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Conrad1980
  • 1 Post By narcolepticshark

Thread: Slight Testicle Pain on Cycle

narcolepticshark is offline Junior Member

Slight Testicle Pain on Cycle

Having some slight pain in my left nut feels more so on the vas deferens.

I’m not super concerned, just curious. Is this something related to the Dbol shutting me down? I kind of remember a similar feeling on my first cycle but could just be a coincidence.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm guessing you are not using hcg ... that pain is likely shrinkage occurring. Not uncommon at all and indicative of shutdown.
    wellshii likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I'm guessing you are not using hcg... that pain is likely shrinkage occurring. Not uncommon at all and indicative of shutdown.
    Thank you. I had a feeling.

I had kind of decided in the discussions with other members to hold off on some medications like AIs until symptoms presented. I applied this logic to HCG as well but have on hand.

Since the shutdown has started, is it too late to start the HCG now?

Conrad1980 is offline Junior Member
    I have also had some pain in my testicles and have noticed that they are shrinking.
    I suspected that my HCG was fake, but after a test and some chat in here, I increased the Hcg dose from 500iu to 1500iu, had no pain after this.
    Hoping to lower the HCG to 1000iu eventually.

So if you don't use HCG, this is probably the reason and not which preparation you use.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by narcolepticshark View Post
    Thank you. I had a feeling.

I had kind of decided in the discussions with other members to hold off on some medications like AIs until symptoms presented. I applied this logic to HCG as well but have on hand.

Since the shutdown has started, is it too late to start the HCG now?
    As has been indicated, opinions vary on the use of HCG. I've come to the conclusion that I will not use a suppressive compound without it. Others come to the conclusion that they will never use it. To each their own.

Thay said, the purpose of hcg is to maintain function of the T part of the HPTA. It maintains a little bit of natural production, even in the presence of AAS. This makes recovery easier, and provides a bit of a safety net.

It is not too late to start hcg, if you choose to do so.

I would encourage you, if you haven't already, to go read the planning my first cycle sticky, paying special attention to the part about hcg.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    As has been indicated, opinions vary on the use of HCG . I've come to the conclusion that I will not use a suppressive compound without it. Others come to the conclusion that they will never use it. To each their own.

Thay said, the purpose of hcg is to maintain function of the T part of the HPTA. It maintains a little bit of natural production, even in the presence of AAS. This makes recovery easier, and provides a bit of a safety net.

It is not too late to start hcg, if you choose to do so.

I would encourage you, if you haven't already, to go read the planning my first cycle sticky, paying special attention to the part about hcg.
    Thank you. Yes, I have read it several times. Just didn't know if it was too late to start. I honestly probably will start Saturday with HCG and get my own first hand experience with it. Only used it for PCT last time which is what my buddy told me to do.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information