cuban1983 is offline Junior Member

Test and weight loss?

Just curious, why is it that people claim to lose weight on prop, while test-E is considered "THE mass-building steroid ". I understand the issue with the esters (at least i think i do) and that because of half-life prop causes less bloating...but weight loss?? I look leaner and am on wk 5 of QV Enanthate 500mgs a wk, but ive gained 15lbs along with a slight belly. If i was doing the same thing but with Prop....what would have been the difference?

Thanks

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    u only lose weight on a test if u dont eat enough calories. and 15 lbs is good by week 5. i doubt u are leaner, unless u have wicked genetics. you prolyl look more muscular. 15 lbs is alot of muscle brother ! when i bulked i was 18% bf the whole way through, but i put on a solid 25 lbs ! and bf stayed same. by the end i looked lener, but i was still a fat ass. ur muscle to fat ratio just increases.

this is my take, i dont know how other people view this phenomenon !

good luck with the rest of ur cycle !

cuban1983 is offline Junior Member
    So i guess i just have to charge the belly to the game. Dont get me wrong im happy.....so say i wanted to throw clen to help with the belly, should i go for it during or post? Im thinking of the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off method with ECA in between....

Thread Information