mcnst01 is offline Associate Member

Question post cycle question

Hi All,

I've been reading and learning as much as possible. The more I read, the more confused I seem to be getting though. I'm finishing up a 3.5 month deca /test cycle and I'm curious on post cycle regimine.
    I have been taking Femera pretty much throughout my cycle (Was that OK ?)
    Do I need to continue taking the femera post cycle (I assume yes).
    I will also be taking Noveral about 2 weeks after my last injection. Does this sound correct ? How long and what dosage should I take ?

I would like to keep as much gains as possible (gee, no kidding). Do you guys recommend I try anything else ?

I know these are questions that have been posed before, but I hear so much talk about Clomid and not femera or Noveral.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnst01
    Hi All,

I've been reading and learning as much as possible. The more I read, the more confused I seem to be getting though. I'm finishing up a 3.5 month deca /test cycle and I'm curious on post cycle regimine.
    I have been taking Femera pretty much throughout my cycle (Was that OK ?)
    Do I need to continue taking the femera post cycle (I assume yes).
    I will also be taking Noveral about 2 weeks after my last injection. Does this sound correct ? How long and what dosage should I take ?

I would like to keep as much gains as possible (gee, no kidding). Do you guys recommend I try anything else ?

I know these are questions that have been posed before, but I hear so much talk about Clomid and not femera or Noveral.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    bro femera does nothing for restoring hpta ,its aa anti e ,and dont know what noveral is ,best bet is clomid with some nolva ,u shoud of known this stuff beofre u even touched gear

Thread Information