FEAR.COM is offline Banned

Next cycle cretique, opinions! (its a big one)

Starting in Sept some time and the goal is always size and mass, exept this time i want it to be more keepable and lbm gains instead of water weight. So how does this one sound to you bro's,,,,,,,,,

1-2 anadrol 100mg ed
    2-4 anadrol 50mg ed
    1-14 eq 600mg ew
    1-14 sust 250mg eod
    12-17 winny 50-75mg ed
    3-17 nolvadex 20mg eod
    14-17 hcg 2000iu's eod

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

does anyone think thats too much hcg post cycle?? IM NOT RUNNING CLOMID, just the nolva's and hcg cause clomid fucked with me real bad last time!!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FEAR.COM
    does anyone think thats too much hcg post cycle?? IM NOT RUNNING CLOMID, just the nolva's and hcg cause clomid fucked with me real bad last time!!
    bro tahst too much hcg ,it will give u gyno ,also ur running it at thr wrong time .i would runiit 14-15 -17 500 ed ,along with the nalova and then use nolva for post cycle .

geargrinder is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FEAR.COM
    Starting in Sept some time and the goal is always size and mass, exept this time i want it to be more keepable and lbm gains instead of water weight. So how does this one sound to you bro's,,,,,,,,,

1-2 anadrol 100mg ed
    2-4 anadrol 50mg ed
    1-14 eq 600mg ew
    1-14 sust 250mg eod
    12-17 winny 50-75mg ed
    3-17 nolvadex 20mg eod
    14-17 hcg 2000iu's eod

well bro it says our looking for more keepable gains instead of water gains,than lose the drol,and watch what you eat(salty products).
    i know its expensive but run anavar at 30-40 mged throughout your cycle,its mild enough to run for many wks and it will produce quality gains.
    i would also be carefull with that much hcg. i would run it in wks 12/14/16 @ 2500 mg 2x wk (every 3.5 days).
    i would run arm or liqx throughout instead of nov.use nolvadex only if you need it.
    there is too much debate as far as how well nolv works for pct and im on the clomid side as far as favoritism goes

Theres no way i can afford to run anavar for so long. I want to try the drol instead of dbol for a faster start up. I didnt know much about the hcg and just read ist profile. I want to use the hcg in place of clomid cause it dont fuck with ur head as much!! Looks like the only thing im changin is the hcg, spreading it out more. I have 10 amps at 2000iu's.

Thread Information