Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By lgnorant
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Hormone Flu?

lgnorant is offline New Member

Hormone Flu?

First time using primo

Was cruising on 150mg test e, introduced 150mg primo (2 shots in so far) and raised test to 250mg - End of first week after 2 jabs my HR is up (blood pressure still good and normal) and also feel rundown and sick - gear is clean as have been using sources test for ages - Could this be inflammation from foreign substance? Never used primo before or done a blast in years

I have also gotten sick with a low grade fever / sore throat phlegm etc...could be fluctuating hormones compromising immune system?
    Last edited by lgnorant; 10-16-2022 at 05:32 AM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I only got “test fever” when I jumped on gear - not when I introduced a new compound or upped the dose

But, it’s possible - I suppose. . . Or, could b coincidental with something else

Nothing in the injection site? Right - no warm skin feeling of an infection?
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lgnorant View Post
    First time using primo

Was cruising on 150mg test e, introduced 150mg primo (2 shots in so far) and raised test to 250mg - End of first week after 2 jabs my HR is up (blood pressure still good and normal) and also feel rundown and sick - gear is clean as have been using sources test for ages - Could this be inflammation from foreign substance? Never used primo before or done a blast in years

I have also gotten sick with a low grade fever / sore throat phlegm etc...could be fluctuating hormones compromising immune system?
    There could be a lot of things that caused it. Could it be contaminated gear? Even if you trust the source that's always a possibility. Is it the fact that you introduced a new hormone in to your body? Sure that could be it. It could also be the oil it's being carried in.

If I was going to bet on something, you probably just caught something going around and it just so happened to have been right around when you were starting the primo. I had the flu a week ago. Put me out of commission for nearly a week.

I'd give it another jab or two and if you don't start feeling better or if you get worse, then get rid of whatever you're taking.

lgnorant is offline New Member
    no swelling at injection site or redness so its not localized inflammation

I'm thinking influx of hormones impacted my immune system and i caught an opportunistic bug/virus

feel better now, done 3rd shot today - see how i go in 24-48 hours.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lgnorant View Post
    no swelling at injection site or redness so its not localized inflammation

I'm thinking influx of hormones impacted my immune system and i caught an opportunistic bug/virus

feel better now, done 3rd shot today - see how i go in 24-48 hours.
    No infection and you're already feeling better. I think you'll be alright. Enjoy the cycle.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Thread Information