Boostlag is offline New Member

Blast and cruise expectations. When to come off and how long?

So apart from experiments I’ve never actually had a true blast and cruise experience. Where you do at the minimal three cycles in a row before coming off.

Anyone who’s been there can you give a brief synopsis of what I’m in for? I’m definitely not doing tren but just about any other AAS is on the menu

First cycle I’d like to personally experiment with 800mg test prop weekly with a combination of anadrol to front load (not that you need to front load with anadrol) then finish it with some Anavar . It’s more of a bro science experiment as I love prop and definitely want to see how my body reacts to it in combination of anadrol.

Second has to be deca /npp where I’d pick one or the other. Really only the npp to see if that can avoid some of the unwanted side effects.

Third can be orals again and maybe try anadrol mixed with another injectable AAS with testosterone E in the background as usual.

Cruises be at 200mg but I don’t think I’ve ever bothered to read how long you cruise for after? Or just adopt trt?

Obviously this is extremely vague and more of a conversation starter in what I hope to be a refresher course and gathering of information from actual people worth listening to for advice. Not some old friend who never knew who I was to begin with. Sorry having a bad day on that last sentence.

Boostlag is offline New Member
    3.33IU of HGH will be done 5 on 2 off not just for the fat burning properties but I’d like to realign my body from the inside out and give all my organs a cellular refresh. That’s just to help reverse any damage long term depression may have caused from the brain down to the guts. Also do my tendons can have a chance to proportionally regrow back to baseline genetics as the astronomical muscular poundage is added to my bones
    Last edited by Boostlag; 11-15-2022 at 04:16 PM.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    3 cycles in a row and cruising in between means you are shut down for a year maybe.

Thread Information