JJJUICE is offline New Member

Sust 250 and Winny Cycle

Aight this is gonna be my third cycle.....Right now i got 10 amps of sust 250 and the 50mg/20ml Winny which is a shot every two days....Now I am wondering the best way to cycle this. I jsut started yesterday and took two shots of sust...to get myself started....I was thinking of going 2 2 1 1 2 2 on the sust and starting the winny around week 3. Anyone with info on how to get the most gains and results from this please let me know. I fluxuate between 193-198 usually around 195 i am 6'3 and look pretty big after my last cycle. I want to put on like 10 or 15 more pounds and shred myself. Please get back to me with some info. Anything u guys can tell me would really help!!!! THANKS all of u!!

peace

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Get more test.

10 amps isnt enough? im more interested in getting shredded rather than more bulk.....I look big but need more cuts.

peace

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Well,,to be honest bro. To get the most out of sust u need to run it eod. And the winny should be ed. So all ur running is the sust? Hmm...i'd throw some dbol in there. Or run the winny right off the bat? But u dont have enough of either to run the right cycle bro. What about nolv or clomid? Have u got both of those?

Im in my 4th week of 200mgs deca x2, 250mgs sust x3, finished dbol already and 20mgs nolv x7...I plan on adding 50mgs winny ed in week 5. Im gonna drink mine. Im already a friggin pincushin at x3 per week! Hope this helps some?

OG

what do u mean by eod and ed...im sorry im new to this....so basically what ur tellin me is that....i wasted my money....and i got the best winny cycle u can get....and people tyell me they run winny just by themselves...so if i run the sust to bulk me up then use the winny in my third week....why wont that shred me up after the sust is used up...i want to finish off with the winny

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    eod = every other day
    ed = every day

No prob Bro! "ed" is every day. And "eod" is every other day. No bro i wouldnt say u wasted ur money. People have run sust once a week and have gotten good gains. Test should be the base of any cycle in my opinion. So u should run it all the way through. 10 week cycle. 10 weeks of test. But, the correct dose of sust is eod. Whenever u start winny the correct dose is ed. So u might want to wait and get more gear? Just my 2cents

OG

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hold on Bro,
    Don't Panic. You did not waste your money. If you can get hold of ten more amps of Sus your cycle would be much improved at 500 mg a week. Cuts are not made from gear they are made in the kitchen and on the stairmaster. You only have twenty days worth of winny at 50 mg a day so I would add another bottle of that as well.

thanks everyone for ur help....it just is weird thogh cause all my friends that juice and shit tell me that my cycle is ill and ill get huge...but then u guys are tellin me i need another bottle of winny and to take it everyday...plus i dont know any of my friends who juiced that took sust every other day....sust 250....that is way over the dosage some one should take takin it everyday...fuck u would need like 50 amps for a full 8 week cycle...anyway thanx very much everyone

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Bump for more vets to look over this cycle.

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    I think you should get enough sus for at least 12 weeks 500mgs twice a week injections mon-thurs.
    just my .02cents

Originally posted by Tedmax195
    Bump for more vets to look over this cycle.
    Bro, to be honest its an easy cycle to disect. Run the cycle for 10 weeks. Try and get more sust and run it atleast twice a week. Or once a week for 10 weeks if u cant get more. Winny, i'd run it ed for 5 weeks. either front 5 or back 5 ur choice? my 2cents

OG

THE DON is offline Associate Member
    get more sust and run winny ed

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by JJJUICE
    plus i dont know any of my friends who juiced that took sust every other day....sust 250....that is way over the dosage some one should take takin it everyday...fuck u would need like 50 amps for a full 8 week cycle...anyway thanx very much everyone
    Read again buddy. Nobody told you to take sust every day, that would be ludicrous. You only need 500mg/week period and that is a total of 2 amps per week, or 20 amps total (10 weeks). Also, if you are planning on getting shredded you might as well go ahead and sell the sust to sombody else because sust250 is NOT going to help you get shredded...or even the least bit lean!!

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    ya bro im on a cycle kind of like that right now ! sust 500mg/week and EQ 600mg/week ! you wont need like 50 amps because you're not doing the same dose you did once a week for eod doses you'll shoot .5 cc ! and i would get more winny and start it off the bat as well and cut the sust with the winny cuz it "cuts" down the pain from the alcohol content in sust !

Thread Information