Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: cycle stack

ZanderCage is offline New Member

cycle stack

in Feb. I am starting a cycle of 500 mg test e. 50mg anavar , 20 mg of cardarine, and 30 mg of SR9011. My question is, is that overkill stacking both of those sarms on the end there?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanderCage View Post
    in Feb. I am starting a cycle of 500 mg test e. 50mg anavar, 20 mg of cardarine, and 30 mg of SR9011. My question is, is that overkill stacking both of those sarms on the end there?
    What's your goal?

recomp .... lose fat, gain muscle

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    What's your goal?
    recomp.. lose fat, gain muscle

wellshii is offline Member
    Didnt know what sr-9011 was. Read up on it and it seems promising as a mitochondria muscle supplement. But with that said its a research chemical and no human trials yet. So only info you can get is from other users.
    I myself would not touch anything thats not tried and true,this goes for any sarms etc.
    You can get what you need with just test and var and at least know whats causing side effects when they occur.
    I assume this isnt your first cycle or anabolics?

But again,personally I would just do the test and var.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    in Feb. I am starting a cycle of 500 mg test e. 50mg anavar, 20 mg of cardarine, and 30 mg of SR9011. My question is, is that overkill stacking both of those sarms on the end there?
    What kind of cycling experience have you had before? And what are your stats: age, height, weight bodyfat percentage.

And be honest with those stats. The kind of advice you get can be drastically different depending on what those are.

You should also post your current diet and what you plan to be eating (including macros) during your cycle.
    songdog, Family_guy and wellshii like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I guarantee your body will let you know if its too much for it to handle. You’re probably get all the results u need with the test and var without the other garbage

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Didnt know what sr-9011 was. Read up on it and it seems promising as a mitochondria muscle supplement. But with that said its a research chemical and no human trials yet. So only info you can get is from other users.
    I myself would not touch anything thats not tried and true,this goes for any sarms etc.
    You can get what you need with just test and var and at least know whats causing side effects when they occur.
    I assume this isnt your first cycle or anabolics?

But again,personally I would just do the test and var.
    this will be my 3rd cycle. my 1st was strictly Test E:500 mg for 12 weeks

cycle 2: test E 500 mg/20 mg cardarine/30 mg SR 9011. had really good results with that. reason I asked the question is because I was curious if adding VAR with the other 2 was too much.

thanks for your response.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    What kind of cycling experience have you had before? And what are your stats: age, height, weight bodyfat percentage.

And be honest with those stats. The kind of advice you get can be drastically different depending on what those are.

You should also post your current diet and what you plan to be eating (including macros) during your cycle.

cycle 2: test E 500 mg/20 mg cardarine/30 mg SR 9011

43 years old

5'10"
    20 % BF

my diet will be between 2200-2500 calories consiting of 50% protein/30% fat/20%carbs..

may also incorporate some carb cycling in there as well

thanks for your reply

wellshii is offline Member

cycle 2: test E 500 mg/20 mg cardarine/30 mg SR 9011. had really good results with that. reason I asked the question is because I was curious if adding VAR with the other 2 was too much.

Personally I wouldnt combine two orals together .
    If that stacked worked before then theres no point in adding var imo.
    But if you do, I would love to see the blood work of your liver,lipids and kidney values before and after .

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Personally I wouldnt combine two orals together .
    If that stacked worked before then theres no point in adding var imo.
    But if you do, I would love to see the blood work of your liver,lipids and kidney values before and after .
    will do. I am starting my cycle feb. 20th(timing with a vacay in may/june) getting bloodwork done that morning, then again right when I get done. I will post when I do
    Family_guy and wellshii like this.

You had good results and that's why you're still at 20% bodyfat? What were you before? And how are you even measuring this? If you're relying on one of those scales that tell you your bodyfat percentage if you stand on them barefoot, they really don't work that well.

If I were you, I'd get a meal plan together. Suddenly coming down to 2000 calories, if you're used to more (and from your stats you are) can be quite the challenge. Hell even a sirloin steak can be too fatty to meet your 30% fat plan. Eyeballing it or guessing always is a recipe for failure.
    ZanderCage likes this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    You had good results and that's why you're still at 20% bodyfat? What were you before? And how are you even measuring this? If you're relying on one of those scales that tell you your bodyfat percentage if you stand on them barefoot, they really don't work that well.

If I were you, I'd get a meal plan together. Suddenly coming down to 2000 calories, if you're used to more (and from your stats you are) can be quite the challenge. Hell even a sirloin steak can be too fatty to meet your 30% fat plan. Eyeballing it or guessing always is a recipe for failure.
    Dude wtf. That’s kinda rude about his bf %. A lot gets lost in text. Tone of voice especially. So maybe I’m misinterpreting what you said if so I apologize but if you said that to me I’d be offended.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Often times it’s not what we say, but how we say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Dude wtf. That’s kinda rude about his bf %. A lot gets lost in text. Tone of voice especially. So maybe I’m misinterpreting what you said if so I apologize but if you said that to me I’d be offended.
    I don't mean to sound mean, but let's not be delusional. This is my opinion here, if you're doing a cutting cycle and you get down to over 20%bf and you think that's a "good result," that tells me that you were no where near ready for running gear. Given his age, TRT might've been a good option for him, but really he should've been dieting without the gear.

Maybe 10 years ago I would've had a different opinion on using gear, but as I got older, I've learned to respect the drugs more. They're not a substitute for training hard and dieting properly. They're not a substitute for cardio.

And sorry if I was insulting, but there are other people (possibly some overweight kid) who is thinking about running gear when they shouldn't. I'd rather him feel insulted and stop from making a mistake than for him to risk fucking up his body for shit results.
    Booz, Family_guy, Cylon357 and 2 others like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree 100% he should not be using aas!And if it sounded rude so be it.We are here to advise people the best and safest way we can.So if your feelings get hurt grow up.
    Booz and Honkey_Kong like this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I agree 100% he should not be using aas!And if it sounded rude so be it.We are here to advise people the best and safest way we can.So if your feelings get hurt grow up.
    Just playing devils advocate here so humor me…

I don’t disagree with the message and yes, 20% BF is too high for starting especially if you’re already running cycles. OP may be off on his % or run into some issues where he put weight back on.

At the end of the day, we want people who are going to come here, feel safe, contribute and stick around. It’s how we rebuild this community and strengthen our numbers. I agree on thick skin, but sometimes when we’re too blunt in our honesty, people just shut down and tune out.

I think as vets of the community we find a way to articulate the point but in a way where the message is received but where we don’t cause the person to shut down. Not saying we need to sugar coat shit, but there’s got to be a balance, right?

At the end of the day, I want this place to bring the same value that I found when I first came here looking for answers and how the vets were able to help me out. Some dudes were dicks, but there were some solid folks that helped me at a time when I really needed it. I won’t go full on pansy today
    But come on fellas, let’s get this place back as the place to be to come for solid information and a brotherhood.

Sorry for the kumbya shit, but hopefully it resonates…

OP, the more information you can provide, the better and he accountable and open to constructive criticism

teedoff is online now Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post

I don’t disagree with the message and yes, 20% BF is too high for starting especially if you’re already running cycles. OP may be off on his % or run into some issues where he put weight back on.

At the end of the day, we want people who are going to come here, feel safe, contribute and stick around. It’s how we rebuild this community and strengthen our numbers. I agree on thick skin, but sometimes when we’re too blunt in our honesty, people just shut down and tune out.

I think as vets of the community we find a way to articulate the point but in a way where the message is received but where we don’t cause the person to shut down. Not saying we need to sugar coat shit, but there’s got to be a balance, right?

At the end of the day, I want this place to bring the same value that I found when I first came here looking for answers and how the vets were able to help me out. Some dudes were dicks, but there were some solid folks that helped me at a time when I really needed it. I won’t go full on pansy today
    But come on fellas, let’s get this place back as the place to be to come for solid information and a brotherhood.

OP, the more information you can provide, the better and he accountable and open to constructive criticism
    Couldn't agree more. I've seen this very thing happen time and time again in a multitude of various forums.

I belong to a harley forum and one sub of that forum is bike audio. Used to be a thriving forum, but a select few of the regulars were constantly bashing new comers that came in to learn. Granted, sometimes ppl just aren't listening or refuse good advice they're given, but if certain members continually reply with negative sarcastic responses that belittle others, that's a recipe for killing any community. That bike audio forum is all but dead now.

I appreciate the help I've gotten here and 99% of it has been given with patience and positively.
    Last edited by teedoff; 01-17-2023 at 09:34 PM.

LOL that cycle was a year ago. I got down to around 12% bf between the end of that cycle and the beginning of this year I came down with covid twice and broke my ankle late in the year. got lazy with all the laying around and was def. overeating and feeling lethargic. I do have have one of those scales just to keep a track with the numbers on there, but I also get my BF taken with a caliper test. have been on TRT for a little over 2 years now.
    Family_guy likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Stick around plenty of good info and experience here free of charge
    Last edited by Cuz; 01-20-2023 at 09:03 PM.

Run the second cycle and see how do…if you’re where you want to be, you can always finish with 4-6 weeks of Var when you’ve leaned out. No point in adding things on unless you have to. Var doesn’t do much for me personally, but it can goof my stomach up and skew my labs. Either way, it won’t make or break it.

KISS
    ZanderCage and Family_guy like this.

I don't mean to sound mean, but let's not be delusional. This is my opinion here, if you're doing a cutting cycle and you get down to over 20%bf and you think that's a "good result," that tells me that you were no where near ready for running gear. Given his age, TRT might've been a good option for him, but really he should've been dieting without the gear.

Maybe 10 years ago I would've had a different opinion on using gear, but as I got older, I've learned to respect the drugs more. They're not a substitute for training hard and dieting properly. They're not a substitute for cardio.

And sorry if I was insulting, but there are other people (possibly some overweight kid) who is thinking about running gear when they shouldn't. I'd rather him feel insulted and stop from making a mistake than for him to risk fucking up his body for shit results.
    I’m not disagreeing with your point. In fact I don’t have an opinion on it either way. I don’t think you’re wrong but I don’t think you’re right necessarily either. Maybe it’s not a perfect comparison but think of how many strongman guys are at like 25%BF or more yet they run huge amounts of gear. Admittedly they probably have a much better understanding of their bodies and gear , etc. but I think the comparison is relevant in that just having high BF alone, all other things being equal, doesn’t mean you can’t run gear.

There’s so many kinds of AAS. So many that don’t affect estrogen especially. So the blanket statement of having high bf means you shouldn’t run a cycle seems kinda narrow minded to me.

Just my opinion HK. Not trying to pick a fight with anyone. I just think helping OP by suggesting a different cycle would be more helpful than simply saying “don’t do it”.

We are all juiceheads here. A couple guys on a forum telling you to not run gear when you have your mind set on it isn’t going to dissuade you. Rather by helping OP with a suggestion that better fits his needs I think we all help each other more.

Hopefully that wasn’t too sissy lol but I do want to just help each other out and be welcoming and all that shit lol

Very well said. I agree. When I first come to this forum everyone was pretty much very helpful and welcoming and made me feel like I was one of the bros. Except for one grumpy Canadian who butted heads with me lol but I don’t hold grudges. Some guys are just cranky lol.

Anyways the point is that I agree with S&D that if we are ever going to get this place back to what it once was then we all need to be aware of the fact that when we type something out on here no one can hear our tone of voice. So even if you are trying to be helpful that gets lost sometimes.

With how many years of juicing are on this god damn forum we gotta be able to collectively come up with something better than “just don’t do it”.

BTW what’s wrong with Kumbya? Lol sorry my estrogen is through the roof from thjs DBol and I could cry watching a chick flick right now so let’s all just be friends! Hahhhahaah
    Last edited by Family_guy; 01-22-2023 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Typo

Blog Entries
    Very well said. I agree. When I first come to this forum everyone was pretty much very helpful and welcoming and made me feel like I was one of the bros. Except for one grumpy Canadian who butted heads with me lol but I don’t hold grudges. Some guys are just cranky lol.

Anyways the point is that I agree with S&D that if we are ever going to get this place back to what it once was then we all need to be aware of the fact that when we type something out on here no one can hear our tone of voice. So even if you are trying to be helpful that gets lost sometimes.

With how many years of juicing are on this god damn forum we gotta be able to collectively come up with something better than “just don’t do it”.

BTW what’s wrong with Kumbya? Lol sorry my estrogen is through the roof from thjs DBol and I could cry watching a chick flick right now so let’s all just be friends! Hahhhahaah
    Your estrogen isn't too high until you cry at a Dorito's commercial. Then maybe think about cutting back

Blog Entries

Hopefully that wasn’t too sissy
    lol but I do want to just help each other out and be welcoming and all that shit lol
    I think the sissy ship sailed with that underwear lol

I think the sissy ship sailed with that underwear lol
    Real men eat quiche and wear woman’s underwear!
    Cylon357 and Family_guy like this.

Fresh2death is offline Junior Member
    I wear no underwear. That make me free-ballnary?!

teedoff is online now Member
    No underwear for me either.
    does that make me non-bindary? Lol
    Family_guy and Cylon357 like this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2death View Post
    Real nattys dont wear underwear because the balls need lower temperature to produce more test
    Family_guy and Cylon357 like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Real nattys dont wear underwear because the balls need lower temperature to produce more test
    I think that let's out everyone here...

Blog Entries
    Real men eat quiche and wear woman’s underwear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2death View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    No underwear for me either.
    does that make me non-bindary? Lol
    Oh shit I lol'ed for real! This thread has me rolling!

OP, what was the question? Lol
    s1nc1ty, Family_guy and ZanderCage like this.

I think the sexy ship sailed with that underwear lol
    Agreed.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Agreed.
    I see what you did there

Well played, sir!
    Family_guy likes this.

Fresh2death is offline Junior Member
    Ha no worries with my balls making test! That's what my syringes are for
    s1nc1ty likes this.

Agreed.
    Respect to all the gay brothers worldwide; but you need to change that avatar lol
    Family_guy likes this.

Respect to all the gay brothers worldwide; but you need to change that avatar lol
    Lmao! I can’t now. Sorry. The idea of you guys having to see my ass just to reply to a post of mine is too funny still! Maybe when the novelty wears off(if ever) then I’ll consider it!

Personally I find it motivating as well as funny. It’s a constant reminder of how good my ass will look in my wife’s panties if I keep up the hard work!
    Cylon357 likes this.

It never gets old how many newer guys are like “wtf! Dude!”

Sorry not sorry if it makes you uncomfortable bro! All I can say to any doubters out there is don’t knock it until you try it! There’s something quite comforting about having my raisins smuggled by the crotch of my wife’s chonies.

PS it makes your package look really big! Hahaha shit! Fucking with you guys just doesn’t get old! Hahhahaha
    Cylon357 likes this.

You dirty bastard. Never has such a thought even crossed my mind to try on my girls panties.
    Family_guy likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sorry I never wore a G string

You dirty bastard. Never has such a thought even crossed my mind to try on my girls panties.
    My wife tells me the same shit all the time. “You dirty boy” Ehh

I can’t deny I’m a little dirty. But it took the right woman to make me comfortable enough to do all the dirty shit that fills my mind at times lmao
    Cylon357 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information