Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dayday.td
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Blood results

dayday.td is offline New Member

Blood results

Hi,

Did a cycle of 400mg of test only. Now on a cruise of 200mg did some blood work. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

My cholesterol was 5.6 last time I got that check and it has slightly reduced but the ratios are not great.

I have AI on hand but have not felt the need to take them. No itchy nipples etc. sex drive is either through the roof and flat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am 48 years old been training for years on/off

Before doing test my test levels were 9.2 nmol so decided to do a cycle then go on trt been on now for 7 months

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Hello,

Last time when i received my last result i get high score of estradiol but no side effect from it, but after around 2-3 weeks the side effect coming.

Your reduce from 400 to 200, it's great idea because test have a big impact on ldl.

What is your routine diet ? Try to ban food rich in saturated, oats help a lot to reduce this value, try to eat some fish like mackerel, sardinia, oleaginous food, supplement fish oil ...

Dont worry with 200mg / week , a good diet and serious training your build some great gain for sure (a heathly level are estimated at around 80mg / week)

Be careful about your hematocrit too.

Hi,

My diet is either eggs and toast, or oatmeal with bulk powder whey and yogurt for breakfast

Lunch is chicken or beef with rice

Dinner again chicken or beef

Don’t eat a lot of fish

Do you think I should take some arimidex on days of pinning ?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    OP, how long between the end of your blast and your bloodwork?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Your cholesterol is a problem, but you might solve that by dropping your test down to 150mg a week or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    OP, how long between the end of your blast and your bloodwork?
    4.5 to 5 weeks, I also pin on a tues and fri bloods were taken on the Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Your cholesterol is a problem, but you might solve that by dropping your test down to 150mg a week or less.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dayday.td View Post
    4.5 to 5 weeks, I also pin on a tues and fri bloods were taken on the Monday

Hmm ok. Depending on the ester you used, you might still be seeing some lingering impact from your blast. Sus and undecanoate are popular in the UK, I think, either of which could still be driving your numbers at the 5 week point.

I was using test 400 so your probably right there mate.. I do another test in a about 4 weeks and maybe reduce to 150 mg pw and see where we are at

Blog Entries
    I was using test 400 so your probably right there mate.. I do another test in a about 4 weeks and maybe reduce to 150 mg pw and see where we are at

Test 400 just talks about concentration ie mg to ml. In this case, 400mg per ml.

What we need to know is which ester it was, cypionate , enanthate , or a blend. Deconoate and undecanoate have the longest half lives, so if they were involved, yeah, they were still in effect and skewed your bloods.

I would answer the ester question before you adjust again.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Your oestrogen is high and I believe your name is showing in the top right hand corner of those photos.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Your oestrogen is high and I believe your name is showing in the top right hand corner of those photos.
    For somebody who is pushing 50, I'd be more alarmed with the elevated cholesterol. And he needs more tests about his red blood cells. A CBC would definitely be more helpful.

And to be honest, he's just run a 400mg per week test only cycle. I think cruising on 200mg of test isn't a good idea. He should get his body down to a TRT level of test and rely on diet and training to carry him until his next cycle.

My opinion on using gear has changed a lot over the years. Most people really have no business running gear (including myself). If you look at how many health problems guys on here are having that are either directly or indirectly related to their use/abuse of steroids . It's staggering. And for what? To have some extra muscle? To lift heavier? If we're not competing in sports where we need to use them to be competitive, what are we doing this for? And there are a few people who are competing on here, but most of us are not currently and probably won't ever.

So I'm more of the "get in, get out" type mentality now. Where I think shorter cycles at lower/more reasonable doses is the way to go. That way it reduces the risk while still giving us enough of the benefits. And if somebody doesn't have 10 years of serious training experience, they probably shouldn't be touching gear at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    I been told as long as test is high, oestrogen will also be high.. only just started using the app can’t seem to edit the photos.. or even add profile pic etc

It’s not the most user friendly app

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Test 400 just talks about concentration ie mg to ml. In this case, 400mg per ml.

What we need to know is which ester it was, cypionate , enanthate , or a blend. Deconoate and undecanoate have the longest half lives, so if they were involved, yeah, they were still in effect and skewed your bloods.

I would answer the ester question before you adjust again.
    Bottle reads,

Test 400

Test E, 120 MG/ML
    Test C, 120mg/ml
    Test decanoate 160mg/ml

I would pin .5 ml tues, .5ml on Friday

Tia

Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Bottle reads,

Test 400

Test E, 120 MG/ML
    Test C, 120mg/ml
    Test decanoate 160mg/ml

I would pin .5 ml tues, .5ml on Friday

Tia

Test decanoate has a half life of like 15 days, I think. Using a 5 half life clearance time, that means it would still be in your system at 75 days, almost 11 weeks. It was definitely skewing your results at 5 weeks when you drew your blood.
    dayday.td likes this.

Thread Information