Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Cuz

Thread: Liquidex

Nzeee is offline New Member

Liquidex

Started getting some pretty bad gyno about 7-8 weeks into a test e cycle . Asked my guy for some arimidex or other AI to help it . This is the bottle I got . Liquidex is an AI , while nolvadex isn’t which makes no sense on the label . Which one is it ? I already have 20mg nolva pills I planned on taking as pct
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Liquidex-c6b7964e-bab2-4736-a9a9-31e809b11c39.jpg  

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Welcome to the forum! I would suggest you ask your “guy” what that is, it does in fact say nolvadex . Id suggest starting an Ai immediately at .25 mg twice a week and 20 mg nolva daily and see what happens

For future reference you need to have all your materials already purchased before starting your cycle

Also if its your first cycle you need to get blood work to take a look at pre and mid and post cycle numbers ask for a full hormone panel
    Last edited by Cuz; 01-25-2023 at 01:43 PM.
    songdog and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Fresh2death is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Welcome to the forum! I would suggest you ask your “guy” what that is, it does in fact say nolvadex . Id suggest starting an Ai immediately at .25 mg twice a week and 20 mg nolva daily and see what happens

For future reference you need to have all your materials already purchased before starting your cycle

Also if its your first cycle you need to get blood work to take a look at pre and mid and post cycle numbers ask for a full hormone panel
    Ha that was my thought. What exactly is that?!

teedoff is online now Member
    That's dollar tree brand windex.

Nzeee is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post

Thanks brother. I’m SOL right now as far as getting an AI. I usually have everything necessary but things happened I changed sources and now there’s no way for me to get my hands on an AI. Didn’t get gyno on previous cycles so I figured maybe I’ll be fine - apparently not 😅 . I think I’m gonna cut my cycle short by 2 weeks and just start my pharmacy grade nolva instead of messing with this stuff that looks home made

Thread Information