Thread: cycle evaluation

gpapa1 is offline New Member

cycle evaluation

i am thinking a new cycle at abut three months from now

i am 47years old
    182cm height
    92 kgr
    around 15% body fat

this will be my 6th cycle after a break for around 10years (i got married and had two children). I never stop working out
    previus cycles was
    test deca primo
    test winstrol
    test tren
    test equipoise
    test winstrol proviron

i am considering thw following

12weeks
    600mg Test e or Test prop
    300mg Tren
    arimidex 0,5mg eod
    250iu hcg twice per week
    dostinex if needed

please comment
    Pct
    nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    clomid 100/100/50/50

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    So you haven't done gear in 10 years. Why not just a test cycle?

And what are you trying to accomplish with this? Which tren ester are you planning on taking?

In general, I don't see the point in taking that much test when you're stacking it with something like tren. I would lower the test dose to say 300mg a week and then introduce a DHT derivative. Again in general, there are better steroids for doing certain tasks out there than test. So let them do the heavy lifting and use test to more or less replace what isn't going to be made while you're on gear (a little more than a TRT dose though).

And as far as arimidex goes, or any AI for that matter, I'd keep it on hand, because you might not even need it. There's no sense in taking the drugs if you're not experiencing the estrogenic sides. But even at that if I did need an AI, I'd start my dosing at .25mg eod. You really don't want to crash your estrogen and if you haven't been on gear for 10 years, at this point in your life, you don't know how your body is going to react to the gear and the ancilliaries.

Which us back to the original point, why not just do a test only cycle? All your previous gear gains are long gone. And the 47-year-old you is going to respond differently to gear than the 37-year-old you. Not necessarily in strength, muscle growth, hardening, cutting either. Your BP can be more of a factor now. Same with your RBC. And then liver enzymes, kidney problems. There's a big list of stuff that can go bad for you.

And as far as the PCT goes, I suppose that could be alright. I would suggest getting some baseline bloodwork done to see where you're at BEFORE you start gear. At 47, recovering might turn out to be a problem regardless of what you have planned in your PCT.
    Cylon357, XnavyHMCS and songdog like this.

Thanks for the reply, I was planning to use tren acetate.

Main purpose for the cycle is to get lean as possible.
    I have already in hand bloodwork,
    Test total 760ng/dl. Normal range 150-950
    Test free 11ng/dl. 4,7-19
    Dhea. 82μg/dl. 35-570

Cholesterol, dhl, ldl are very good

Fresh2death is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gpapa1 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I was planning to use tren acetate.

Main purpose for the cycle is to get lean as possible.
    I have already in hand bloodwork,
    Test total 760ng/dl. Normal range 150-950
    Test free 11ng/dl. 4,7-19
    Dhea. 82μg/dl. 35-570

Cholesterol, dhl, ldl are very good
    Are you dead set on running tren simply because you have it on hand?
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree with Honkey_Kong on keeping your first cycle in 10 years simple. Your proposed cycle would be fine if your last one had been 10 months ago, but years, eh, I would probably ease back in.

I would use test C or E, though you could kickstart with some prop in the mix if you wanted. If you are PCTing and not going into TRT then I would definitely use HCG as stated.

The exception to the test only stance would be proviron , at 25 to 50 mg per day. That's a good wingman, with very few side effects.

PCT looks good, if a little high on the doses. Maybe peep enclomiphene instead of clomid, it has fewer sides.

And all that said, I'm just some rando on the web, and you have cycled before so you know you better than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I agree with Honkey_Kong on keeping your first cycle in 10 years simple. Your proposed cycle would be fine if your last one had been 10 months ago, but years, eh, I would probably ease back in.

I would use test C or E, though you could kickstart with some prop in the mix if you wanted. If you are PCTing and not going into TRT then I would definitely use HCG as stated.

The exception to the test only stance would be proviron , at 25 to 50 mg per day. That's a good wingman, with very few side effects.

PCT looks good, if a little high on the doses. Maybe peep enclomiphene instead of clomid, it has fewer sides.

And all that said, I'm just some rando on the web, and you have cycled before so you know you better than anyone.
    What doses of test you think is optimal?

Blog Entries
    What doses of test you think is optimal?
    400 to 600mg per week would be good, assuming you had run that high in the past.

If you wanted, you could make 100mg of that P for the first 2 to 4 weeks, then switch completely over to C or E.

Example, doing 500mg total per week:
    Weeks 1-4 test P 100mg Test C 400mg
    Weeks 5-12 500mg Test C

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    i agree about not going with the dose of test along with a high dose Tren . Most of my knowledge from past cycles and those of people i know is if you're going to run deca or tren they let those compounds do the work, with a little more than an trt dose of test. Some people are less prone to the side effects of 19nor AAS if you've tolerated them well in the past i see no reason why you can run a TRT dose of test with medium dose of tren. That way you also have a better idea of whats causing any unwanted side effects. IF you decide to run that way make sure to have some caber on hand in case you have any prolactin related side effects as they won't be controllable by AI

Thank you all for the replies

Considering that i haven’t cycled for 10year , and according to your advices ,now I am thinking the following

Week 1-12
    Test E 400mg
    Hcg 500iu

Week 2-12 proviron or anavar (please advice on this)

Aromasin 0,5 eod

Also I am considering clenbuterol

Pct clomid and nolva

Blog Entries
    Thank you all for the replies

Considering that i haven’t cycled for 10year , and according to your advices ,now I am thinking the following

Week 1-12
    Test E 400mg
    Hcg 500iu

Week 2-12 proviron or anavar (please advice on this)

Aromasin 0,5 eod

Also I am considering clenbuterol

Pct clomid and nolva
    Unless you know you are prone to high estrogen sides, do not pre-emptively start the AI. You will probably tank your estrogen and feel bleah, even with all the androgens kicking around. I had to look at it for a minute, but I'm not sure what dose you are suggesting there anyhow. 1/2 aromasin... one half of what? 25? 50?

Regardless, don't start it unless you have to.

As DHT based compounds, either proviron or anavar might be enough to manage estrogen by themselves.

I personally stay away from clen . That's just me though, I'm sure lots of people use it with success.

Thread Information