• 2 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By teedoff
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By teedoff
  • 1 Post By Fresh2death
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By almostgone

Thread: Is it possible not to use test E with T3 ?

the.muscled.lawyer is offline Associate Member

Is it possible not to use test E with T3 ?

Hi

I am doing some research on the cycle T3/Test.

Which AAs ( in order to preserve muscle mass) can be used (instead of test E) with T3 for fat loss ?

I am looking for something very mild...

My goal is to reach 8% BF (currently 15-16% BF).

I ve read that some guys used anavar /primobolan but they told me on this forum that it is a shitty stack.

They often use clen but there is no scientific evidence that clen is anti-catabolic.

I don t feel comfortable with Test E. The side effects are really terrible... two of them are particularly alarming : prostate cancer and gyno. Never used AAS.

No need to tell I have a very good diet and I do a lot of cardio every week.

Another Questions :

Why nobody use taurine with their T3 cycle ?

After using test E, you should use a PCT. Why nobody mention the use of anti-oestrogens during their cycle of t3/test E ?

Can someone recommend a full cycle of T3

From the first day until the last day of PCT and all aas/products (included SERM/AI and other stuffs that must be took).
    Last edited by the.muscled.lawyer; 01-29-2023 at 09:39 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the.muscled.lawyer View Post
    Hi

Afraid this thyroid cycle idea may be dated and misguided. Citation?

Quote Originally Posted by the.muscled.lawyer
    Which AAS (in order to preserve muscle mass) can be used (instead of test E) with T3 for fat loss ?
    For a man sensitive to the idea of side effects? Unsure.

I ve read that some guys used anavar /primobolan but they told me on this forum that it is a shitty stack.

They often use clen but there is no scientific evidence that clen is anti-catabolic.
    College girls competing 20 years ago might have been told to run this w/ early black market growth hormone , doubt this is a recommended template today.

I don t feel comfortable with Test E. The side effects are really terrible... two of them are particularly alarming : prostate cancer and gyno. Never used AAS.

Need bloodwork to provide metabolism/hormonal insights. Side effects/risk from (sensible) therapeutic testosterone hormone therapy differ greatly from mainstream usage (underground and clinical). Happy you're aware of potential side effects and are taking time to learn.

Another Questions :

After using test E, you should use a PCT. Why nobody mention the use of anti-oestrogens during their cycle of t3/test E ?

From the first day until the last day of PCT and all aas/products (included SERM/AI and other stuffs that must be took).
    from the hip, nobody is buying it, less advertisers today shill amino acid supplements
    experimenting with synthetic testosterone does not require anti-estrogens while on for the majority (& when folks are quick to self-prescribe aromatase inhibitors/etc they suffer from serious sides)
    what dosage of test e would you feel could assist such a cycle, 50mg, 100mg, 200mg, 500mg?
    almostgone likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi

Which AAs ( in order to preserve muscle mass) can be used (instead of test E) with T3 for fat loss ?

Another Questions :

OP, your body produces Test on its own, so any specific concerns about test e are overblown, within reasonable trt doses.

Also, for any male, cycles really should include test. Yes, you can cycle without it, but it's just a bad idea. Whether it is C, E, Sustanon , or even a topical cream, the presence of test will make the cycle much easier and more productive.

You make no mention of HCG , I personally would not cycle without it. It will make PCT much easier.

T3 and clen seems a bit advanced for you. In fact, the thought of that makes my scalp tingle, and not in a good way. I would recommend sticking with a simple test only cycle (maybe test and var) and focus on recovery and training.

Read the planning my first cycle sticky for answers to some of your questions and others you didn't know you had.
    songdog and almostgone like this.

teedoff is offline Member
    Somethings starting to smell. Pretty sure OP has been asking the same questions and getting the same good advice in multiple threads.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rimobolan.html
    almostgone, Cylon357, Booz and 2 others like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    Somethings starting to smell. Pretty sure OP has been asking the same questions and getting the same good advice in multiple threads.

Yep its obvious. Thats why I dont bother
    wellshii and XnavyHMCS like this.

Fresh2death is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Yep its obvious. Thats why I dont bother
    Ha. He's gonna ultimately do whatever he wants regardless of what good advice he gets here!
    wellshii and XnavyHMCS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2death View Post
    Ha. He's gonna ultimately do whatever he wants regardless of what good advice he gets here!
    if you pay attention, this is not the same thread.

I know that T3/Test is recommanded but I am looking for alternatives...this is different.

I am gathering all information that I can, before running something... is it not better than just using something without all data ?

and If I can, I would ask on all forums to everyone : we call that "deep research" but if you never graduate, you could not understand...don't bother...

AAS are not something that you use because 3-4 guys gave you advice that you take for granted...

AAS are dangerous so better to do some research 1000 times than running 1 cycle.

Also, your previous posts do not provide information or explanations : "Use test E primo/anavar is useless", Ok but you never explained why ?

You have a lack of reasoning : you did not take in account that I have some reasons not to use Test E, reasons that are personal... to put your brain on MODE ON, you don't have to be graduate from Harvard.
    Last edited by the.muscled.lawyer; 01-31-2023 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    OP, your body produces Test on its own, so any specific concerns about test e are overblown, within reasonable trt doses.

Also, for any male, cycles really should include test. Yes, you can cycle without it, but it's just a bad idea. Whether it is C, E, Sustanon , or even a topical cream, the presence of test will make the cycle much easier and more productive.

You make no mention of HCG , I personally would not cycle without it. It will make PCT much easier.

T3 and clen seems a bit advanced for you. In fact, the thought of that makes my scalp tingle, and not in a good way. I would recommend sticking with a simple test only cycle (maybe test and var) and focus on recovery and training.

Read the planning my first cycle sticky for answers to some of your questions and others you didn't know you had.
    Your post is helpful, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post

For a man sensitive to the idea of side effects? Unsure.

College girls competing 20 years ago might have been told to run this w/ early black market growth hormone , doubt this is a recommended template today.

Need bloodwork to provide metabolism/hormonal insights. Side effects/risk from (sensible) therapeutic testosterone hormone therapy differ greatly from mainstream usage (underground and clinical). Happy you're aware of potential side effects and are taking time to learn.

from the hip, nobody is buying it, less advertisers today shill amino acid supplements
    experimenting with synthetic testosterone does not require anti-estrogens while on for the majority (& when folks are quick to self-prescribe aromatase inhibitors/etc they suffer from serious sides)
    what dosage of test e would you feel could assist such a cycle, 50mg, 100mg, 200mg, 500mg?
    very helpful, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    recommendation of teedoff and other guys :

What do you recommend with T3 ?

and If I can, I would ask on all forums to everyone : we call that "deep research" but if you never graduate, you could not understand...don't bother...

AAS are not something that you use because 3-4 guys gave you advice that you take for granted...

AAS are dangerous so better to do some research 1000 times than running 1 cycle.

Also, your previous posts do not provide information or explanations : "Use test E primo/anavar is useless", Ok but you never explained why ?

You have a lack of reasoning : you did not take in account that I have some reasons not to use Test E, reasons that are personal... to put your brain on you don't require an harvard degree.
    Ummm ok lol. "to put your brain on you don't require an harvard degree" Thats not even good English. I hope you don't write legal documents with such poor grammar and sentence structure.

I'll keep reading your threads purely for the entertainment value, but I doubt many veterans here will give you much more advice besides what they've already given.
    wellshii likes this.

Blog Entries

You have a lack of reasoning : you did not take in account that I have some reasons not to use Test E, reasons that are personal... to put your brain on you don't require an harvard degree.
    Not to pry, but is it just E or test in general? Would you be OK with C or P or no?

I mentioned creams, the 20% compounded cream got me excellent results but I had WAY too much DHT with it. Still, it could be something to look at.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Not to pry, but is it just E or test in general? Would you be OK with C or P or no?

I mentioned creams, the 20% compounded cream got me excellent results but I had WAY too much DHT with it. Still, it could be something to look at.
    IF I recall correctly, from the threads I've read, OP seems to be obsessed with gyno from testosterone usage
    wellshii and Cylon357 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    IF I recall correctly, from the threads I've read, OP seems to be obsessed with gyno from testosterone usage
    If that is the case, then it sounds like the cream with low dose proviron would be an excellent option. Kept my e2 in check with sky high dht... the very definition of a hostile environment for gyno!

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If he's that obsessed about gyno, then he probably shouldn't even think about using steroids and just focus on learning how to diet. For like years he always starts these "fat loss" cycle idea threads and says his BF% is 15-16%. I'm willing to bet he eats at least 5 of his meals during the work-week at some fast food chain and has no desire to change that habit.

He's probably the same troll that creates the other ridiculous cycle threads.
    teedoff and wellshii like this.

even with my poor english (I am french and I live in Europe), I m sure I make more money than you but anyway...
    Last edited by the.muscled.lawyer; 01-31-2023 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If he's that obsessed about gyno, then he probably shouldn't even think about using steroids and just focus on learning how to diet. For like years he always starts these "fat loss" cycle idea threads and says his BF% is 15-16%. I'm willing to bet he eats at least 5 of his meals during the work-week at some fast food chain and has no desire to change that habit.

He's probably the same troll that creates the other ridiculous cycle threads.
    but I finally made it !

before that, it was yoyo time.

I have a very good diet, so don t worry about that.

It's hard to believe that such guys have such low intellectual levels !

Damn ! Dude, I know that some of americans are known to be stupid but I never thought THAT STUPID....and it seems that I face to these cowards that consider themselves masters on this forum.

It wasn't me, this is the first time I speak about it.

Yup. Some good entertainment. I'm bored anyway, since I'm poor, stupid, and a coward. Lol

but I finally made it !

before that, it was yoyo time.

I have a very good diet, so don t worry about that.

It's hard to believe that such guys have such low intellectual levels !

Damn ! Dude, I know that some of americans are known to be stupid but I never thought THAT STUPID....and it seems that I face to these cowards that consider themselves masters on this forum.
    You haven't made it to anywhere if your BF% hasn't changed after all these years. But whatever.

You should go create another thread about a potential T3 cycle combo.
    wellshii likes this.

Post #18

No, not yet.

Maybe I must make myself clearer:

My goal is to lose fat and to reach 8% BF but not to gain lean mass just to preserve muscle mass.

Ok I understand that Primo or Anavar is not the perfect solution.

I read about test E that the main side effect is the estrogenic effect and that s really I want to avoid. This estrogenic effect is most of the time not rerversible.

Am I correct ?

This is why I would like to avoid test E.

No offense, I did not make my mind and I just try to gather a max of info before starting something I could regret.
    teedoff likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

^^^ There's a quote of what your other thread said.
    wellshii, XnavyHMCS and teedoff like this.

I think your main problem is you're so focused on gyno that you overlook how to avoid it. If your particularly estrogen sensitive, look into tamoxifen .
    956Vette and XnavyHMCS like this.

^^^ There's a quote of what your other thread said.
    You know, geniuses sometimes have trouble remembering their own bullcrap.
    wellshii and Honkey_Kong like this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Yeah; like a good part of the forum members. Don't they call that "bro science"?

@the.muscled.lawyer I hope you're not a real lawyer. They must let anybody do that in France (or wherever the fvuk you're from).

As I said, this was the first or second thread about GYNO. I pay attention to it because several members of this forum told me that they got problems with gyno especially because they were at a high bodyfat% and they are now at a reasonable BF%. But during the process, they had gyno problems.
    Last edited by the.muscled.lawyer; 01-31-2023 at 06:07 PM.

You haven't made it to anywhere if your BF% hasn't changed after all these years. But whatever.

You should go create another thread about a potential T3 cycle combo.
    Dude three years go, I was at around 30 % BF.

@the.muscled.lawyer I hope you're not a real lawyer. They must let anybody do that in France (or wherever the fvuk you're from).
    One of the best tax lawyer in my country

Anyway, why the fuck are you coming on my thread to comment ?

IF I am troll, leave this thread and get the fuck OUT.

Why there is always a bunch of assholes who come in other's thread to piss people off ?

Damn, to get one helpful comment, you have to suffer 10 fuckin comments but fuck you. No one ask for your help.
    Last edited by the.muscled.lawyer; 01-31-2023 at 05:55 PM.

As I said, this was the first or second thread about GYNO. I pay attention to it because several members of this forum told me that they got problems with gyno especially because they were at a high bodyfat% and they are now at a reasonable BF%. But during the process, they had gyno problems.
    You've been provided the information. You just don't seem to want to hear it.
    wellshii likes this.

Yup. Some good entertainment. Lol
    wellshii likes this.

Fresh2death is offline Junior Member
    Yup. Some good entertainment. Lol
    I'd say
    wellshii likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET

Why there is always a bunch of assholes who come in other's thread to piss people off ?

Damn, to get one helpful comment, you have to suffer 10 fuckin comments but fuck you. No one ask for your help.
    U seem very irritable have you checked your bloods
    wellshii and Honkey_Kong like this.

If you're a troll, you'll be leaving soon.. You've been given help regarding steps to minimize/ negate sides from excessive estrogen. It just isn't the cycle you planned and now you're upset.

It's very simple, take the advise, or continue research on your own. People have tried to help, but you don't want it. Lose the attitude.
    Cuz and wellshii like this.

You asked everybody for help. Just like you do all of your other troll threads.

Maybe you need to get your estrogen under control? Ever think of taking a SERM?

Screw it. This thread is a waste like the other thread.

Thread closed.
    teedoff and wellshii like this.

Thread Information