Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By wellshii

Thread: Spot injection of peptides vs steroids vs tb500/bpc vs PRP

RewardingLabor is offline Associate Member

Spot injection of peptides vs steroids vs tb500/bpc vs PRP

Not sure where to post this since it is a comparison. Move it wherever you want it mods.

If you had some partial thickness muscle tears to repair would you want to use one of the IGF derivatives or a Testosterone derivative to encourage that regrowth? What "type" of muscle does one favor over the other? Can I use both at the same time? Is there some kind of unexpected synergy or side effects there? What If I added BPC into the mix? Does that make the resulting muscle more "elastic?" like a stomach? If I add some PRP does that make it more "thrombic" like a fibrous clot?

And how important is it to inject directly into the tear? Assuming that the proper mix of the above factors (maybe even some others I didn't think of yet) is achieved Can I just put the needle in the injured muscles anywhere and expect it to diffuse properly or do I really need to put it right into that gap?

Bottom line is that it would be super nice to not have to wait until I've made the mistake... to learn from the experiences of the people before me and not repeat the mistakes of the past would just be an incredibly nice thing to happen.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RewardingLabor View Post
    Not sure where to post this since it is a comparison. Move it wherever you want it mods.

If you had some partial thickness muscle tears to repair would you want to use one of the IGF derivatives or a Testosterone derivative to encourage that regrowth? What "type" of muscle does one favor over the other? Can I use both at the same time? Is there some kind of unexpected synergy or side effects there? What If I added BPC into the mix? Does that make the resulting muscle more "elastic?" like a stomach? If I add some PRP does that make it more "thrombic" like a fibrous clot?

And how important is it to inject directly into the tear? Assuming that the proper mix of the above factors (maybe even some others I didn't think of yet) is achieved Can I just put the needle in the injured muscles anywhere and expect it to diffuse properly or do I really need to put it right into that gap?

Bottom line is that it would be super nice to not have to wait until I've made the mistake... to learn from the experiences of the people before me and not repeat the mistakes of the past would just be an incredibly nice thing to happen.
    Man that's a lot of questions.

In brief: the shorter the half life of the peptide, the closer it should be to the trauma to repair.

Igf-1 DES? As close as possible. LR3? It doesn't matter.

I have found no benefit to spot injection of TB-500 and BPC-157. It doesn't mean there aren't any, just that I haven't noted them.

Peep my log for my of my experience.

https://forums.steroid.com/injuries-...aling-log.html
    wellshii likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by RewardingLabor View Post

If you tore a muscle, you do NOT want to inject or even stick a needle in where that tear occurred. All you're going to do is either make it worse by further tearing/bruising it as it's trying to heal or slow the healing process down. When you inject something either sub-q or IM, it will find its way in to your bloodstream and get all over your body. Your arms still get better when you inject gear in to your ass cheeks.
    Cylon357 likes this.

wellshii is offline Member
    I personally inject close to where the repair needs to be.
    Does it matter though? Dont think so. Its just me being dumb.
    This is regarding peptides and test . But for the most part I believe prp shots are at the location of injury. Especially on joints where blood flow is limited to begin with.
    956Vette likes this.

Thread Information