• 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By MV_AGUSTA_16
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 3 Post By Testie

Thread: Domestic vs International

MV_AGUSTA_16 is offline New Member

Domestic vs International

Hey all, looking to place a order with a UGL, to order domestic is almost twice as much as international from same supplier and was loooking for input is it that much riskier ordering international??
    Thanks

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    maybe try do a search. there are so many posts about this.

im not trying to come off as a dick but do some work, search all the resources we have here.

not to mention, this is common sense man, you are not a kid, I find it hard to believe you have never heard of customs.
    Third Tier likes this.

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    maybe try do a search. there are so many posts about this.

im not trying to come off as a dick but do some work, search all the resources we have here.

not to mention, this is common sense man, you are not a kid, I find it hard to believe you have never heard of customs.

^^^^ This for sure. If you can avoid customs that is a good thing !

Appreciate the replies, I hear what your saying but I did do a search and most of the threads were over 3 years old, figured maybe someone had new info like customs is understaffed or something new, if you think about it, every topic has been covered countless times on here, so if people just searched and didn't start threads, the forum wouldn't grow, sorry to waste your time with the dumb post
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    my bad man, was being a dick yesterday.

always try to go domestic way. this is not something you want to go with lowest price on. Safety and health first, pay extra for domestic.
    Testie likes this.

Appreciate you and the response, im going domestic, have a great weekend my man

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    For what it's worth; I buy from the gym owner.
    It is always; cash and carry; I pay and he hands me the goods... No waiting (unless I want something special) and no risk of involving the authorities...
    Good luck.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I've known of plenty of people who have ordered international and received quality gear with no problems and decent prices.

I've also been burned before buying domestic.

Never be too sure of your source. Even if you've gone through them 10 times before and have had good experiences, the 11th time might be the time they decide to scam you. Or they might just have bunk shit without even knowing it.

It's the black market. Never trust anybody in it. Regardless of who you buy from, I'd keep your orders small and just place a second order for whatever else you need AFTER your first order comes in. That way, if they burn you (and they could also be customs), you're out $400 instead of $800.
    Testie and songdog like this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I think when ordering domestic I’m paying for a quick turnaround and not dealing with customs, I have received a letter where my stuff got seized before and I would just assume stay off the radar

Thread Information