Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By auliving

Thread: Advice regards to the first Sustanon and Boldenone Cycle

auliving is offline New Member

Advice regards to the first Sustanon and Boldenone Cycle

Hello all, It is my first time posting and my first time thinking about taking steroids . I am looking for some advice about what I plan to do.

I am 35 years old; my weight is 79kg. Currently, training in push, pull and leg day routines.

Here is the cycle and PCT plan.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CYCLE PLAN.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	180.0 KB 
ID:	182393

Thank you for spending to read my thread. Any advice and suggestion would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Advice regards to the first Sustanon and Boldenone Cycle-cycle-plan.png  
    lundgren likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    One thing I see is that I would run the HCG during the cycle . Will try to look at your cycle after while.

Edit: Also, what ester of Boldenone are you running?Undecylenate....cypionate ....acetate?
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-18-2023 at 11:53 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auliving View Post
    Hello all, It is my first time posting and my first time thinking about taking steroids . I am looking for some advice about what I plan to do.

I am 35 years old; my weight is 79kg. Currently, training in push, pull and leg day routines.

Thank you for spending to read my thread. Any advice and suggestion would be appreciated.
    Hello,

Pleasure to see a cycle with 250-300mg of Boldenone and not 500-600-700-800mg.

This compound stimulate a lot the RBC so before try to know your hematocrit level and during the cycle too.

From my personnal experience, try to run like this :

Boldenone Undecylenate 150mg
    Testosterone 200mg

When i add Boldenone Undecylenate on Test Enanthate , one time i used pharma grade at 100 and followed by 150mg / 10 days, the oestrogen level have droped a lot and the hematocrit from around 46-47 to 52 in only 6 weeks.

To repear this problem you need to take a lower dose of Boldenone and higher dose of test, for exemple here if you have really 300mg/ml you need to take 400mg of test.

Personnaly i feel the compound at only 2ml (50mg /ml) i lose the water retention made from the test E, i'm more vascular, the appetit are stimulated a lot, i need to respect the interval when i inject for exemple in the right shoulder minimum 14-20 days.

It's good cycle, Bolde are low on the paper but if well used you get awesome effects and results from it, but very vicious for the red blood cells....

When i used this compound after 10 days i feel the stuff, i think the half life of the Undecylenate are around 14 days.

If your stuff are well dosed 290-300mg/ml and take around 100-150mg / injection you have lot chance to get a high hematocrit and need surely to donate or bleeding in hospital so it's important to give a blood work before and after.

lundgren is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auliving View Post

About PCT try to run :

1-4 HCG 1500 ui's twice week
    4-8 Clomid 50mg daily

Thread Information