Thread: Cycle Picked...

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Cycle Picked...

Alright, well my friend and I have decided to run this, cuz it's the cheapest, and we are pretty sure we'll gain good, cuz we gained a good 20 pounds when we last did this. It will be a Sustanon ONLY cycle, using Karachi's most likely.

Weeks 1-7 = Sus @ 750mg
    Weeks 8-10 = Sus @ 1000mg
    Weeks 11-12 = Sus @ 750mg
    Weeks 13-14 = Sus @ 500mg
    Weeks 15-21 = Sus @ 250mg

That comes out to 50 amps for the cycle.

How does it look? I should add that we gained 20lbs last cycle running only 750mg for about 8 weeks, so I think this one would be a killer way to go.

chaos mage is offline New Member
    Dude, there's no need to taper a long chain ester test like sust. You will achieve a natural tapering effect due to the pharmicokinetics when you abruptly stop. I would just do 750mg per week throughout, with a 2g frontload the first week... or throw in some orals or prop the first couple weeks. 12 weeks should be enough also.

Riki is offline New Member
    Its no use to cycle so long! Ya better make it 2 x 12 weeks. This makes no sense. At a certain point ya wont make any gains more probably during the 8 week mark. Better split it up! And run it at 750 @ week.

Grtz

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I was always under the impression that sus needs to be injected ED or EOD for best results and that varying dosages results in blood level fluctauations leading to hormonal imbalances (sides).

Since sus requires frequent injections, a single ester test would be a better choice IMO. Running sus for 21 wks will turn you into a pin cushion! Go with ethanate or cyp in this case. Ps never used test before but makes mroe sense.

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos mage
    Dude, there's no need to taper a long chain ester test like sust. You will achieve a natural tapering effect due to the pharmicokinetics when you abruptly stop. I would just do 750mg per week throughout, with a 2g frontload the first week... or throw in some orals or prop the first couple weeks. 12 weeks should be enough also.
    A 2g frontload ain't nothing but bulls**t, sorry no flame but that is useless. That will only saturate your receptors without any benefit. Maybe you should research some more....Also, a 21 weeks cycle (of sus only) is so money wasting. Instead of it, add some deca and run the stack for 8 weeks. Just like it has been said before, more than 8 weeks of the same stuff won't you give any more goods gains. If you really want to do a long cycle, bridge it with clomid/hcg and/or change the gear for the second one.

Good point, I dunno, my friend said it was good to do it this way, and wanted it that way, see if I can change it around a bit...

How about:

Weeks 1-2 = Sus @ 1000mg - 1250mg
    Weeks 3 + = Sus @ 250mg EOD (until finished)

Is that better? I think it's much better, let me know.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Terinox,

Are you sure that you only want to run S250?

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Terinox,

Are you sure that you only want to run S250?
    Well it's not that I REALLY want to run it alone, but me and my friend want to run the same thing, we can't spend TOO much on a cycle, and we know our bodies get good results from only sus (from previous experience) so we thought it would be a good idea.

We wanna keep it simple this cycle, but then next cycle go all out, save up, and do it big and do it right (with 2-3 dif. kinds of juice).

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Why not run a cyp or enan cycle for 15 weeks and front load with d-bol for 4 weeks? It be a lot cheaper, less injections, and since you have ran a sus cycle this would give you a chance to see how your body reacts to a single ester test. Just a thought.

I ended my last cycle with 6 weeks of winny injections everyday and I will tell you that last injection couldn't come fast enough. 21 weeks is a long time to stick yourself.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy20
    A 2g frontload ain't nothing but bulls**t, sorry no flame but that is useless. That will only saturate your receptors without any benefit. Maybe you should research some more....Also, a 21 weeks cycle (of sus only) is so money wasting. Instead of it, add some deca and run the stack for 8 weeks. Just like it has been said before, more than 8 weeks of the same stuff won't you give any more goods gains. If you really want to do a long cycle, bridge it with clomid/hcg and/or change the gear for the second one.
    lol

ok if thats bullshit lets see you back it up.

show us how an ester works and how blood levels work since apparently we are wrong on them if a frontload is bullshit and high levels of androgens to start with instead of waiting 4wks for a build up is bullshit.

Id love to see this.

Go ahead and show us how a 21 wk cycle is a waste, cause I prefer them.

Show us how more than 8wks is a waste, cause I run the same thign for more than 15wks all the time.

You wanna go out and call bullshit fine, but now back it up.

Run 1 amp ED for 10 days, then run 1 amp EOD for 80 days.

Thats a good 875mg/wk for 13wks.

That is exactly how I would run it.

Frontloads work because of the function of an ester. The highest amount released from a depot is at the instant it is created. The more created, the more will be released causing a faster and higher raise in the blood concentration levels. Obviously the will become a point of redundance, but I feel 7-10wks with sust does not cross that line from my experience.

Thanks for the great advice billy, sounds good. Gonna talk it over with my friend and see where we end up, but your idea sounds very good.

Mudman - yeah, you have a very good point, i've talked about this also before, whether to switch to enanthate /cyp, my friend wasn't too sure about it, I guess the thing is that since we know our bodies react good with sus, we'd want to stick with it, in fear that switching might give us not so good results, and waste our money, however, it is still a possibility.

Could you guys lay some cycles out? In terms of weeks and doses taken, both for Enth and Cyp so I could get some ideas of how to do it.

Thnx,
    T.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Have you read the "length of cycle debate"? I would if i were you. Im looking at a 20+ week cycle and that thread is my guideline.

Decoder is offline Banned
    What's up my little pony! I think you will blow alot of money if you do sus for that amount of time, like previously said after a while the gains will stop , i suggest stopping between week 14-16 and buy dbol to make up for the other 4 weeks, front end load etc..

If you react good to Sust, you will react good to cyp, enanthate , prop, and suspension. They are all test, which is what you are reacting too, not the ester. The ester only determines the release rate.

If you get cyp/enanthate cheaper, Id definately go with it. You could run it the same, 250mg EOD or like 400mg E3D.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    If you react good to Sust, you will react good to cyp, enanthate , prop, and suspension. They are all test, which is what you are reacting too, not the ester. The ester only determines the release rate.

If you get cyp/enanthate cheaper, Id definately go with it. You could run it the same, 250mg EOD or like 400mg E3D.
    Alright, talked to my friend a bit more, and he was asking about something like this, wut do you think?

Weeks 1-4 = Anadrol @ 50mg/day
    Weeks 1-12 = Sustanon @ 250mg/EOD

OR

Weeks 1-5 = Dianabol @ 30-40mg/day
    Weeks 1-12 = Sustanon @ 250mg/EOD

Which of those two sounds better? He really wants to stick with sus, and I think that's wut we'll just do for this cycle.

Thread Information